BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 0:22

"And you're mine, doesn't mean what we have isn't less special because it's first love..."

Emmett kissed her head.

"Do you know how hard it is to comfort someone who won't let you? And then accuses you of all sorts and then blamed me for running off with Kol?! I know I got it wrong with Adam but it's too late now. I saw Adrian in the store earlier and he told me Adam had moved on and didn't need me anymore, was out with some other girl. I hope he's incredibly happy with her because he hasnt been with me over the past few years. Goodbye Astrid. I'm sorry." Olivia said as she pulled her wrist away.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 0:31

"He's lashing out." Astrid told her with a sigh, "Adrian isn't fond of you, he never has been. He isn't fond of many people so he is probably revelling in it. Adam didn't let you comfort him once, Olivia and that is sorted now but since then he hasn't needed to comfort until that obvious plea he gave you and you returned it by proving him right and leaving him out in the cold completely. Kol won't listen to me so you need to listen to me, Olivia. Go to him and pull him into a fucking hug and let him yell and tell you to go away but don't let go of him until he breaks down because that's what he needs. He needs you to be there for him instead of being so damn self-centred! I don't understand why it's so hard to give comfort to the person you love!"

"Of course not, but because she isn't as into him... into them... he'll end up heartbroken, Kira."

Imogen closed her eyes at his kiss, whispering, "Do me a favour and text my parents if I end up falling asleep? Tell them I'm okay.. I told them I'd visit this morning but obviously I couldn't so.. they're probably worried."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 0:39

"It's hard to comfort someone who hurts you! He blames me for what happened with me and Kol. He's kept that in for so long... I don't make him happy anymore Astrid. Haven't for a while and this has just torn apart what was already unraveling. If he has found someone and I hope he has, I want him to be happy. I want him to be with someone who deserves him and that isn't me - you knew that from the start. He won't let me need him so there's nothing I can do. Goodbye."

"Well he can only learn that the hard way..."

"Of course I will..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 0:46

"Oh shut the hell up, Olivia. He doesn't blame you, he was lashing out and having an insecure moment - crying out for assurance off of you and you've just left him in the fucking cold, Olivia, you and his father. He needs you both and you've both just abandoned him and even know you aren't even attempting to go to him and offer him that comfort so you obviously don't love him, do you? If you did love him you'd do anything to be with him, you'd put your own pathetic insecurities to the side for one minute and give him comfort! It's not difficult! Am I the only person to see how fucking pathetic you're being!?"

"I know," Scott sighed.

"Thank you," She mumbled, pulling her phone from her pocket and handing it to her before rolling onto her side.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 0:55

"Im being pathetic?! None of this would've happened if you hadnt come round parading your new boy toy in front of Kol to wind him up! You had to, and have continued rubbing in his face just to hurt him! And you're hurting Adam and Adrian too because they don't like the guy, neither do you really! So don't you talk to me about pathetic. I've tried and tried to make amends with Adam over the past two years and all he's done is shove me away and insult me and tell me I'm a liar and he doesn't want to be near me! Well I have finally received the message and I'm leaving him alone like he wants. There's naught else I can do!" Olivia hissed before walking out.

Emmett wrapped his arms around her.

"At least he knows he'll always have you when it ends badly."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:01

Astrid grabbed her shoulder roughly and shoved her into the wall, pinning her there by the neck and hissing, "I went to introduce Dex to Adam, I had no fucking idea Kol was there and had I known I wouldn't of went over. I have not rubbed Dexter in anyones face, not at all so you need to get a fucking grip. I am sick and tired of people saying awful things about Dexter as if it is his fault, as if Kol is so fucking perfect. I'm in love with Dexter, he treats me well, unlike how Kol treated me in the end. Dexter actually makes me feel special so back off of him! Get lost and never come back, Olivia, perhaps with you gone my son can finally be happy again - find someone good enough for him who will actually offer him a shoulder to cry on when he needs it instead of breaking his heart!"

Scott nodded in agreement.

Imogen closed her eyes with a yawn.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:04

"Sleep tight Imogen."

Kira took his hand and kissed it. "You did the right thing not giving him the ring"

Olivia shoved Astrid away and walked out.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:07

"When I pick up the nerve to ask, it's going to be yours anyway." Scott replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Mm.. You don't mind if I sleep, do you?" Imogen asked tiredly, "I could go home, go to bed there..."

Astrid glared at her as she went.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:11

"W-what?" Kira asked as she looked up at him.

"Sleep here; wouldn't dream of asking you to go home"

A few hours later Olivia phoned Adam.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:17

"She gave Dex her necklace, me her engagement ring. We had to give them to whomever 'the one' was and I've never had the nerve to ask you. I will one day, just need to find the right way and everything. Dexter wants it for Astrid, assuming I'll never use it with you and I refuse to give it to him."

"Okay," Imogen whispered softly, "If you're sure..." she hummed, adding softly, "I'm really grateful you brought me that sugar for my coffee when we met."

"What?!" Adam picked up with a drunken hiss.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:21

"Sorry... Didn't mean to bother you." Olivia whispered. "Are Zosia and Cole round at yours? They refuse to speak to me and I want to say goodbye before I go..."

"Best move I ever made."

"You don't have to." Kira shook her head. "I accepted a long time ago I wasn't getting my big white wedding I dreamed about since I was little with you. I know you love me, that's all I need."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:25

"It'll happen eventually, people just need to give me a little more time." Scott mumbled, "It's a lot to do with the triplets and Thomas and Dex. Then all of the problems with your family that come up."

" 'move'? You weren't just being nice then?"

"I don't know, I'm not at home." He hissed, "Delete my number would you, I've deleted yours. You hurt me too much, go away."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:29

"I'm sorry... Goodbye Adam." Olivia whispered before hanging up.

"I did it because you needed it."

"You're blaming our kids and your brother and my family for us not being married?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:33

"No, I'm blaming the lack of time and my inability to pick up the nerve to just do it. Don't turn this into an argument, Kira, we have more important things to focus on right now." Scott sighed.

"I wouldn't of died, it was the life-threatening kind of need." Imogen whispered with a tired laugh.

Adam just turned his phone off then, ordering himself another drink.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:38

Goodbye, I'm sorry... Thank you for everything. I won't bother you ever again. I love you. X Olivia text Adam before closing her phone with a shaky sigh.

Emmett chuckled.

Kira just sighed and walked downstairs then.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:40

Imogen was silent then, drifting off to sleep.

Scott sighed too.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:44

I love you. Don't hate me forever please. I'm sorry I messed up with your father, I love you. Please just remember I love you. Always will. Goodbye. Olivia text both her children before shutting off her phone.

Zosia barely glanced at her phone when it went off next to her brothers as they sat eating food at their fathers house.

Kira sighed when she couldn't find either of her parents, simply going to get a drink instead.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:48

"I told you love doesn't exsist. Did anyone believe me? No…. I told you though, Zosia, I told you." Cole mumbled quietly as he rested his head in his arms.

Scott wandered up the stairs and opened Emmett's bedroom door, popping his head in and asking quietly, "Is everything okay?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:52

"You sound happy that you've proved everyone wrong on the existence of love."

Emmett just nodded once, half asleep himself.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 1:54

"Was that sarcasm or something?"

"Good," He whispered gently, adding, "Sleep well, Em," before heading out of the room.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 1:58

"No."

Emmett just nodded again before going back to sleep.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 2:01

"Then sorry, I don't mean to sound happy about it." Cole whispered, "I'm just making a point, that's all. This silly love concept is messy, does nothing but hurts people because it doesn't exsist and now we've lost both our parents because of it… and granddad."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 2:05

"We haven't lost dad. And it's just proved to us Olivia is a waste of space who doesn't love anyone. She never wanted us. Only had us because dad wanted us. Look at how cowardly she's being running away so she doesn't have to face what she did to dad." Zosia muttered as she picked up her phone, frowning a little at the message.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 21 Jul - 2:07

"We've lost dad emotionally though. He's not been the same, you have to have seen it. Grandma's only just started to smile again after Kol went off and that smile fades because dad doesn't like the person that's making her happy again."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 21 Jul - 2:11

"I ignore what I can't fix." Zosia mumbled before checking his phone. "Olivia sent us the same message. Pathetic."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next