BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Secret, Secret Thing

3 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Super Secret, Secret Thing Empty Super Secret, Secret Thing

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 22:20

Take two. Woot woot.

This is set in Medieval times, by the way Smile

Tornedalians

Super Secret, Secret Thing 800px-Flag_of_Tornedalians_%282007%29.svg

Nestled on the border of Sweden and Finland, just next to the Torne Valley, lies a small, sleepy Agricultural town. The town is a tourist hotspot around the summer time, due to the views that can be acquired by the twenty minute treck up the mountain to the top of the valley and the deep lapiz blue river that is the ideal spot for fishing or just relaxing the summer. The temperatures are mild, but too hot nor to cold in the months between May and August and often money is flowing during this short space of time. The winters, on the other hand, are long and unforgiving. Temperatures plummet to below Celsius degrees the majority of the time, ice freezes the river which is the only source of water over and the crops become scarce. Those that aren't lucky enough to have a home normally meet there death if they cant rely on the help of strangers and all money that was gained from the summer normally dries up.  

The accomadation and homes for the most part are either small shelters of houses that are dirty and half falling apart or grand manor houses/castles with their own throne room and mansions depending on if you are higher or upper class. In this small town middle class doesn't exist.

The town itself is deeply religious, also, and has many churches dotted around the place. Those that aren't religious here are odd.

Super Secret, Secret Thing Church_of_Tornio_by_Outhier
More than meets the eye
Though, there is a lot more to this town than it seems. More to it than the rich and the poor. More to it than normal human things. Set up in the town is a growing community of a more supernatural kind of inhabitants. The kind that doesn't age, the kind that burns in sunlight - vampires. These vampires aren't like your typical vampires, which is why they thrive here more than anywhere else in the world.

They burn in the sunlight, so during the joyful summer months they often hide away in the shadows of their homes  - whether these homes be the grand mansions or the less grand shelters. During the winter months, when they can go inside and outside as freely as they like they feast on the multitudes of homeless that the town has, occasionally gaining more expensive taste and feasting on the higher class. If they feed on anything other than human blood, they die, the same result becomes apparent if they go longer than three months without feeding or are stabbed in the heart with anything wooden.

Those these inhabitants are dangerous, they have long and sharp fangs that can break through skin and even bones without worry, they have heightened senses included smell, hearing and taste as well as heightened strength and speed. They are normally, often very good at deception and tricking people into thinking they're human. Though they can't compel, they are often smart with their words so it seems as though they can.

Now..
So, stranger, are you prepared to enter this sleepy little town? To experience the highs and lows as seasons change, to meet some of the people and be witness to some of the extraordinary. Only the bravest and strongest of the world can hack life here...  Though before you enter, and hopefully stay... you best understand some of the town

Rules
First and foremost, no killing is aloud not unless there has been permission from the 'creature' that is in control of the person you wish to kill.
Secondly, bad language is frowned upon. On the occasion it is fine but if every thing that is said out of your mouth is filthy than you will be asked to leave the town.
This is to the 'creatures' that control us, only control your own person, stealing other peoples isn't fair and messes up our town and it's system and ways of working.
Furthermore... Well, I believe it's all common knowledge really, just behave yourselves.
Finally, before entering the town please fill out one of these forms so we can track who is in our town;

Form
Full Name:
Nick Name:
Relationship Status:
Children:
Employment:
Higher or Lower class:
Looks:
Other:

Thank you and I hope to see you soon

Full Name: Vladomir Piers Winter
Nick Name: Vlad
Relationship Status:
Children:
Employment: He breeds horses
Higher or Lower class: Higher
Looks:
Super Secret, Secret Thing 337701443_fb6e4f3ab5
Other: He is a part of the supernatural inhabitants of the town.

Full Name: Lilliana Rosanna Coughlan
Nick Name: Princess Lilliana is what she is none as to most, though those close to her know she prefers to be called Lilly or Lillian.
Relationship Status:
Children:
Employment: Princess
Higher or Lower class: Higher class
Looks: Super Secret, Secret Thing Portrait-Photography-Sabrina-Cichy-5
Other: She is a part of the supernatural though it isn't the local inhabitants as she is from another land.

Full Name: Dragomir Lucius Dahl
Nick Name: Mir or Drago
Relationship Status: Single
Children:
Employment: Fishermen
Higher or Lower class: Lower
Looks: Super Secret, Secret Thing 2uz4c3c
Other: He is not a part of the supernatural inhabitants of the town

Full Name: Sence Royse Norling
Nick Name: Sen or Royse
Relationship Status:
Children:
Employment: Unemployed
Looks:
Super Secret, Secret Thing Pretty-girl-with-long-brown-hair
Other: She is not a part of the supernatural inhabitants of the town.

Last edited by BestNameEva on Fri 26 Dec - 22:28; edited 2 times in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Super Secret, Secret Thing Empty Re: Super Secret, Secret Thing

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 22:24

Full Name: Rhaenys [Rain-eeze] Irina Dayne
Nick Name: Rhaenys
Children: None
Job (If one is given):
Looks: Super Secret, Secret Thing Emilia-Clarke
Other: Vampire

Full Name: Lucian Christopher Dayne
Nick Name: Lucian to all, his sister calls him Luca/s
Children:
Job: Entrepreneur, owns many of the businesses in town with his father
Looks: Super Secret, Secret Thing 257519-actor-alex-pettyfer
Other: Vampire

Full Name: Ashara Summer Karstark
Nick Name: Asha or Asa
Relationship Status:
Children:

Job: A seamstress, the higher class value her work considerably.
Looks: Super Secret, Secret Thing D04351a11b09f733f35ae8912a45e6b9
Other: Human

Full Name: Leonardo Erik Umber
Nick Name: Leo
Relationship Status:
Children: A son with a woman whom has left the country due to the vampires.
Job: The Dayne's groom/stableboy
Looks: Super Secret, Secret Thing Img-thing?
Other: Human[/strike]

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 26 Dec - 23:07; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 22:55

"Really, James, this won't be very successful." Lilliana assured as she moved the small curtain to look out of the small hole in the side of the carriage that worked as a window. Beside her sat a balding white haired man in his late fifties. "Father believes it will, but.. No, simply no. If Princes from exotic lands aren't right for me then the wealthy men of a town in our kingdom really will not be."

"Perhaps you need to have a more positive outlook on the situation, your highness. You haven't met anyone yet, and I believe you're judging them far too harshly before laying eyes upon them. It's your duty to-"

"I wish to marry someone I love; if such a thing exists."

"Duty-"

"I'm aware. "

Vladomir was holding the reins of a horse gently with a bored expression on his face, watching at people wandered past. Not seeming in the best of selling moods today.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 Dec - 22:57

((mind if i join in?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 23:01

(( This one is just for me and Phoenix sorry :/ We lost our place completely in the other one so yeah haha ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 23:06

"I can't believe you're insisting I meet this princess. We are not royalty. She will not choose to marry me. What if she's just a spoiled brat, what then father?" Lucian mumbled as he paced the dining room of his house, talking to his father though the older man was barely listening as he instructed his daughter. "I suppose I'm supposed to spend the rest of my miserable existence with a spoiled child."

"Go buy a horse as a gift for the princess, see if we can't sweeten her up a little bit into marrying your brother. This marriage could be the making of us all. Make sure the horse is white, completely white to show we understand the princess' purity. A mare, a gentle mare." Mr Dayne grinned before pushing his daughter along.

Rheanys grumbled something under her breath, grabbing a fur cloak from the side and wrapping it around herself before heading out of the house and to Vladomir's.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 23:23

"Let us hand you back to the stable hand, mare," Vladomir muttered to the house, tugging the mares reins gently as he headed back toward the stable section of his estate which was becoming more run down by the day, his finances suffering greatly over the summer months just passed.

"Stop acting like a child then, you came of age to marry long ago. I know as a certainty that you are making your father a disgrace in the kingdom. There is word in others, an unmarried daughter of your age shows that financially the kingdom will soon begin to struggle and with your fathers age no one will be there to take over for him should anything happen to him."

"I could always take over for him, I do not need to be married to be Queen."

"A Queen needs a King. A King makes the.... important... decisions. You are well aware of this. Stop talking as if you are a peasant, Princess Lilliana."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 23:26

"Hey wait! I need a horse, need to buy a mare..." Rheanys called as she hiked up her dress and ran down the path to the stables, slightly out of breath.

"You will seal the deal. Sleep with her if you must. Once she is soiled she will know she will never find another man and you will be her only option. We need this marriage Lucian. You do this and your sister will become more desirable too, she will find a good husband."

"I am not seducing the poor girl just to marry her. Stop father. If I do not like her I shall not be marrying... I cannot."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 23:34

Vladomir glanced over his shoulder, a small smile appearing at her words as he handed the bay coloured mare beside him to the stable hand for him to return to the stable as he asked, "Well, m'lady, I have own and breed many mares here. All of healthy and rich blood, all very desirable. Have you got any specifics in mind?"

Lilliana flinched a little bit, whispering in almost complete silence, "I apologise James, being stuck in my home seems to have made my mouth speak before my brain is aware of what foul words come out of it. Please do not report my actions, my attitude, to father."

James opened his mouth to reply, though ended up just shaking his head, getting to his feet and coming out of the carriage once they arrived.

Lilliana remained exactly where she was, instinctively knowing not to move until she were called.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 23:38

"My father has instructed me to buy a mare, a pure white gentle natured mare for a visitor. Do you have any in your stock?"

"Come Lucian." Mr Dayne said as he walked with his sons to the outside grounds, smiling at the carriage.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 23:44

"My Dayne?" James asked when he saw the two men approaching, looking between them. "Her highness is waiting in the carriage to meet her future betrothed, if all goes well that is. Are you prepared to meet her?"

"I do, but she is currently with foal and can not be taken away." Vladomir replied with a deep frown, "I have a dapple grey though, m'lady, of a very gentle nature that would make a fine gift. If you would like to have a look at her?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 26 Dec - 23:49

"My father wanted a pure white one to represent our visitors purity." Rheanys grimaced. "I'll pay extra for the foal. I'm sure my father wouldn't mind a little extra expense and our guest is due to stay a few months so the foal has time to grow before we decide if it'll be remaining with it's mother or not."

"Of course my Lucian is ready, aren't you boy."

"Yes father."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 26 Dec - 23:59

"James just gave a small nod in response to that, turning and opening the carriage door for Lilliana. "May I present; Daughter of his royal highness, Princess Lilliana."

Lilliana let out a deep soft before forcing a smile as she stepped out of the carriage.

"I apologise my lady but that is impossible, as much as I wish to give you what you require my stable boy is quite fond of the animals emotions and will leave if I do not take them into consideration. I can give you the dapple grey mare, she is very close to pure white and is just as gentle. If you view her, you may have her cheap."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Dec - 0:01

"My father would likely beat me if I brought home what he did not want, especially since it's his money I'm spending... I'll just have to go elsewhere. Thank you for your time."

"Princess." Mr Dayne smiled in greeting as he bowed. "This is my son, Lucian." he gestured over to Lucian who also bowed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Dec - 0:09

"Sirs, thank you for allowing to stay with you for many days. I, and my father, are thankful for the kindness already shown." Lilliana replied before her gaze moved to Lucian as she added gently, "I certainly hope I am able to get along with you both,"

"No, no do not go away empty handed my lady. View both of the mares and then make your decisions, perhaps I may be able to compromise a deal with you so you can have the white mare you desire." Vladomir replied with a shake of his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Dec - 0:10

((Would you mind switching now - I messaged you on fb))

"You're most welcome princess."

"I am only interested in the White mare. My father will not accept anything else."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Dec - 1:01

Lilliana offered her hand out to Lucian, asking gently after a few minutes; "May I be given a tour, please? You can introduce me to your friends if you wish, we could chat, discuss our interests and such."

"View both, and we will discuss the mare."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Dec - 14:40

"A tour, yes of course princess." Lucian replied dutifully as he took her hand. "Where would you like to visit first?"

"There's no point viewing the other now is there?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Dec - 16:55

"You lead the way, Mr. Dayne." Lilliana replied with a soft smile, motioning with her other hand for him to lead the way. Moving to stand at his side.

"Can I be confident she'll be safe in your hands?" James asked Lucian's father quietly.

"Perhaps for yourself you may want it, or a friend,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Dec - 19:50

"I don't have the money for that, my father gave me enough to purchase the one he wanted."

Lucian began walking in silence.

"Of course she will be, my Lucian will keep her safe."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Dec - 22:11

"His majesty will have both of your heads if that isn't assured, I tell you. Someone will return in a few months to pick her up unless we hear from a messenger to come earlier." James replied before head back into the carriage and making the horse head off.

"View the grey mare and you may have her free, promising you will return to me in the future if you need another horse." Vladomir replied.

"So, Mr Dayne..."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Dec - 22:13

"Please Princess, call me Lucian. N need for formalities when I am below your station."

"I can't take a free gift... I couldn't. Not when times are getting harder."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Dec - 22:20

"If it is with the certainty you will return in future then you may have her,"

"I will not use formalities with you, if you do not use formalities with me either." Lilliana replied, shaking her head as she added gently, "I'm not fond of titles, not when they are not used for both people."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 27 Dec - 22:28

"You're a princess, you demand respect due to your birth."

"I cannot promise I will ever return. We may not need another horse for a while."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 27 Dec - 22:34

"No, no I do not demand respect, it is believed I do but I don't. My father does on my account, perhaps, but I have never reprimanded anyone for such things." Lilliana replied with a frown. "Call me my name, I would much prefer it,"

"Something will arise and you will need one, as your family always do,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next