BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 37 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 8 Jun - 16:25

He folded it up and put it away before tending to his children.

----
"How am I a tease when all I'm doing is appreciating my husband?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 37 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 8 Jun - 17:16

"Because you know what your touch does to me."
___

Mrs Weasley watched them, before she walked to gather her travelling cloak. "I'll be back soon Ronald, I'm just nipping into Diagon Alley."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 8 Jun - 17:50

"Mm but I do plan on following through," She smirked at him.

-----
He nodded his head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 8 Jun - 20:41

"I should hope so."
_______

Mrs Weasley kissed the heads of her grandchildren and she kissed Ron's cheek, before she disappeared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 8 Jun - 20:45

Ron was curious about his mum leaving as she was but shrugged just watching his children.

----
"You know very well I don't tease," She whispered pressing kisses over his skin.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 8 Jun - 20:47

Molly ended up at Malfoy Manor and she found Aria sitting before the fireplace in the drawing room, just curled up on the rug. "Arianna."

At hearing her name, Aria got to her feet and she looked at Molly almost like a deer caught in the headlights, this wasn't about to go well.
_______

"Sure you don't."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 8 Jun - 20:53

She laughed moving to press a passionate kiss to his lips her hand still between them before fading to black with him when he was ready.

-----
Ron left the kids to eat before going to find Harry and or Ginny.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 8 Jun - 20:57

Harry was just finishing giving James a bath.
_____

He kissed her back just as passionately, fading to black with her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 8 Jun - 21:30

Harry, can you and Gin look after Rose ando Darius for a bit, I got a owl from Draco and I need to speak with him."

------
Afterwards she was curled up at his side tracing patterns on his chest with her finger.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 9 Jun - 9:01

Dtaco held her close.
___

Harry nodded. "Yeah no problem."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 9 Jun - 12:03

Hermione snuggled close.

---
"Thanks," Ron nodded before going back down to the kitchen to tell the kids he'd be right back.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 9 Jun - 14:53

Rose looked at him. "Can we come too?"
____

He kissed her forehead just as there was the sound of things breaking from downstairs.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 9 Jun - 18:52

"Not this time I'm only going to speak with uncle Draco."

----
Hermione jumped at the sound sitting up. "What was that?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 9 Jun - 21:10

Draco listened for a few minutes and he suddenly heard Aria scream. "Aria..."
_____

Downstairs, Aria was trying to press herself into the smallest space she could to escape from Mrs Weasley's anger and she screamed as Mrs Weasley lashed out and hit a vase with a spell.
_____

"But daddy..." Rose pouted.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 9 Jun - 22:08

"Rose, not right now. I'll get you later and take you over. " He sighed and turned to go.

----
She was on her feet and getting dressed racing down the stairs moments later.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 10 Jun - 6:06

Dtaco followed her and they got downstairs to find Mrs Weasley shouting at Aria as she cowered in the corner trying to get as far away as possible. "My son does not deserve you." She seethed. "You're weak and pathetic and I will see to it that you never marry my son and that your children are taken off of you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 10 Jun - 12:23

"Mrs. Weasley, what are you doing here?" Hermione called from the doorway gently pushing Draco ahead of herself with a whispered, "Get her upstairs."

----
Seconds later there was a loud knocking on the front door to the Manor, it being Ron as he arrived.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 10 Jun - 13:04

Dtaco and he and Aria disappeared and he left her in her room as Bellatrix came to care for her and he appeared behind Ron. "Did you not get the owl?" He asked him.
_______

Mrs Weasley looked at her. "Hermione sweetheart, how are you?" She was suddenly as nice as pie to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 10 Jun - 13:47

Ron spun around. "I just got it. Like five minutes ago however with my mum's odd behavior I had to come make sure things were alright."

----
"I'm right as rain Mrs. Weasley but this isn't about me. What was that about? Isn't it Ron's choice now?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 11 Jun - 13:40

"Hermione dear, this isn't any of your business." Mrs Weasley told her. "This is between me and the seer, but I will not have her hurting my family, Ronald and the children are better off without her, and this way Ron can have a woman who will always be there, like that lovely Lavender Brown." She told her. "But Ronald doesn't want to see her but he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her that."
________

Draco looked at him. "Don't freak out." He told Ron. "But I know why your mother is behaving strange."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 11 Jun - 14:42

Ron nodded keeping as calm as he can. "She's here isn't she? What has she done?"

----
"I understand that but Ron is like a brother to meat and he should be able to make his own choices."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 12 Jun - 11:14

"And he has." Mrs Weasley told her. "He won't want to upset her so I've come and done the damage myself."
_____

Dtaco told him what was happening.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 12 Jun - 12:08

Ron clenched his jaw shaking his head. "Let me see her, just for a moment. Please Draco... let me see Aria."

----
"I really don't beleive that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 12 Jun - 22:21

"That's not really my problem dear."
________

Draco looked at her. "Ron, I can't, she's too unstable..." He soon sighed. "There might be a way, wait here."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 12 Jun - 22:32

Hermione laughed. "Nor is it Mrs. Weasley. Ron is a big boy."

-----
Ron nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next