BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Empty Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 29 Dec - 21:12

Some people call them Spirit guides, others Spirit Animals, some even call them Deamons, but to you they will always be a part of you no matter what they are called. Each person has one, a part of them which is separate from their human form, they take the form of an animal. They remain with that person until they die. They are your life long companion, everyone should have one, but recently things have gone wrong. Something has happened which means that some people are losing their Deamons, some never get them to begin with, and this has caused tension and jealousy between the two different types of people. Those without started to resent the people who were able to have Deamons, and with that, wars broke out. But that was a long time ago, you are now the generation who is trying to unite those with Deamons and those without in the hope of bringing around a peaceful sanction. But that is not always easy.

Deamons/Spirt Animals/Spirit Guides
A Damon/Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide is a piece of a human's soul that takes the form of an animal. Many people develop this 'Spirit' at a young age, they wake up one morning and find an animal sleeping next to them. The animal form is based on the person, but anyone can have any animal. During childhood, the 'Spirit' changes many forms over the course of the human's life, it could be a dog one minute and an owl the next. This carries on until the individual reaches maturity, usually at the age of eighteen, this is when the 'Spirit' changes to one form and remains as one form. The 'Spirit' feels everything that the human feels, whether it is emotionally or physically, and they hold a mental connection with the human that they are bound to. They also hold a mental connection to the 'soul mate' of their human. 'Spirits' can survive for long periods of time away from their humans, and can remain away for extended periods and distances without issues. The only problem is that If the human dies, then the 'Spirit' will also die, however if the 'Spirit' dies then the human will still survive.

Rules
1 - No godmodding
2 - Be nice
3 - No outrageous 'Spirits' like Dinosaurs or dragons etc
4 - Have fun

Character Form
Full Name:
Known As:
Family:
Relationship:
Children:
Matured Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon:
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon:
Other:
Looks (human):
Looks (Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Daemon):

Character Form (for 'Spirits'
Name:
Form:
Looks:

My Characters
Full Name: Molly Jeanna DiCaprio
Known As: Jeanna
Family: Her younger sister Carmen
Relationship: Single
Children: Just her sister, who is technically hers because she has full custody
Mature Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Yes
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Kai
Other: None
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Jeanna10

Full Name: Kayla Jessica DiCaprio
Known As: Kayla
Family: Her older sister Jeanna
Children: No Way!
Mature Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: No
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Pip
Other: She is normally in a wheelchair
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Kayla10

Full Name: Jackson Peter Marcus Demetrius
Known As: Jack
Family: None
Children: Nope
Mature Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Yes
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Drogo
Other: None
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Jack10

Full Name: Joseph Ian Carnor
Known As: Joey
Family: None
Children: None
Mature Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: No
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Kova
Other: Tattoos all over his arms and body
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Joey10

Name: Kai
Mature: Yes
Form: Racoon
Human: Jeanna
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Kai10

Name: Pip
Mature: No
Form: Commonly a snow leopard
Human: Kayla
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Pip10

Name: Drogo
Form: Siberian Tiger
Human: Jack
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Drogo10

Name: Kova
Form: Commonly an Alsation
Human: Joey
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Kova10

Last edited by Vampire-Apprentice on Wed 3 Jan - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Empty Re: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 31 Dec - 14:45

My Characters
Full Name: Hadleigh Renee Paton
Known As: Hady
Family:
Relationship: N/A
Children: N/A
Matured Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Yes
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Pulsar
Other:
Looks (human): Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Tumblr_static_3ibeqeo5cjeoww8kwkkcw8k44

Name: Audi
Form: Fennec Fox
Looks: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Tumblr_myv264gc_Of1rmyj3no1_500

Full Name: Remy Edwards
Known As: Remy
Family:
Children:
Matured Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: No
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Hudson
Other:
Looks (human): Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two 505ac8fd729d5460189eae79d36ac8b9

Name: Hudson
Form: Lion
Looks: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Young-male-lion

Full Name: Zephyr Theopholis
Known As: Zep
Family:
Children:
Matured Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Commodus
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Panther
Other:
Looks (human): Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two 8e38a25f6e44bd6a828a69a496c65dfc--famous-guys-fa

Name: Commodus
Form: Panther
Looks: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Maxresdefault

Full Name: Saros Castor Zunther
Known As: Cas
Family: Remy (Cousins) and Cassia (Grew up together)
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon:  Hera
Other:
Looks (human): Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two IMG-20170918-_WA0005

Name: Hera
Form: Hawk
Looks: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Hawk4

Full Name: Cassia Lillian Harper
Known As: Cass or Cassi
Family: Saros (not really but they grew up together) and Remy (Saros cousin)
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Cera
Other:
Looks (human): Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two 07344efdcd1ef5165ff9bdc83ef7d7f1

Name: Cera
Form: Koala
Looks: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two 162626-004-_C076_EDBD

Last edited by SpiritWolfe on Thu 4 Jan - 12:47; edited 1 time in total
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Empty Re: Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 31 Dec - 15:19

((yay, I'll post something and you can join in when you're ready))
_________

Jeanna was walking through the town market, Kai attached to her shoulder which seemed to be his pride of place, and she was keeping an eye on her sister as she stopped by stalls to buy food for their dinner.

Kayla was wheeling herself through the village, Pip sitting on her lap and looking around. She was moving faster than Jeanna wanted but she made sure to keep herself in full view of her sister.

Jack was sitting by a fire pit by a cabin in the woods, Drogo was ever present lounging in a patch of sun, enjoying it like any feline would.

Joey was sitting in the middle of town, Kova sitting in front of him, watching him as he drank a soda, watching the sky.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 2 Jan - 11:46

(I still have to finish my others but I'll jump in with these ones xD)

Zephyr was out in the market place, Commodus pressed against his side as he walked, taking his time to get different fruits to take home.

----

Hadleigh was going for a her daily walk with Audi through town, the small Fennec Fox being carried in her arms.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 2 Jan - 16:41

((no worries, finish when you can))
_______

Kayla was wheeling herself through the market, she had not realised that Jeanna had stopped to pick up some fruits, and she and Pip wheeled over to the river.
_______

Jeanna was standing at the same fruit stall as Zephyr, she was looking through some bananas, when she felt something pulling on her leg, and she looked down to find Kai leaning on her leg and she leant down to let him climb up her arm and then she noticed Zephyr's deamon and she smiled to herself at seeing why Kai had asked to be picked up. "Don't be scared." She told her deamon.
_______

Joey eventually got up from the bench and he started walking, he had not long moved to the town, so he wanted to explore a little bit.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 Jan - 11:39

Remy was sat on the embankment near the river watching the water flow, it had become somewhat of a routine for him.

------

While selecting some apples for him, he heard Jeanna talking to someone, who he assumed was possibly a child. A quick glance over and all he saw was the young women and her deamon. "He's tame. Aren't you, Comm," he chuckled giving his deamon a pat on his head.

------

Hady smiled softly to herself humming a quiet tune as she walked the roads through town.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 12:02

Jeanna smiled softly. "Kai meant no offence, he's just small, your deamon could easily flatten him." She told him, trying to be nice and make him smile.
_______

Kayla stopped her wheelchair not far from the edge, Pip jumping down and she unbuckled herself from the wheelchair, sliding to her feet and as she stood up and walked to the edge it wa obvious that there was something wrong with her legs.
_______

Kova ran ahead of Joey into the path of Hady.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 Jan - 12:42

He nodded. "Some might think he would do that but he's rather lazy mostly," he gave his buddy a rub on his side the panther purring loudly.

-----

Catching sight of the girl or well more like her wheelchair, Rem watched her for a moment.

------

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise. "Well, hello there."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 13:09

Kova smiled a dog's grin, sitting before her.

"Kova, leave her be, she might not want to talk to you." Joey shouted from where Kova had left him.
_________

Kayla ended up slumping to the ground when her legs gave in and she was close enough to the water to let Pip put his front paws in it. The snow leopard was happily splashing around in the shallow part of the water.
_________

Jeanna smiled. "He looks amazing." She told him, taking note of Kai on her shoulder who was getting fussy and she pulled a piece of fruit from a small bag in her jacket pocket and she gave it to him to keep him happy.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 3 Jan - 14:46

"Well aren't you just gorgeous," she whispered reaching out a hand for him to sniff at first, laughing softly at her own deamon whom seemed rather interested in the dog peering down at him from her arms.

-------

Remy didn't move from where he was leaning on a tree his attention shifting back to the water.

-----

"Thanks. He can be a handful when he chooses to be."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 14:52

Jeanna smiled. "I know the feeling." She nodded pointedly at Kai who had climbed down her arm and landed on the jaguar's head. "I'm Jeanna by the way."
______

Kayla did not notice him, but Pip did and he started baring his fangs.
______

Joey walked over and he watched Kova who was staring at her deamon.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 19:05

(( Oh my it's so nice to have wi-fi again! ))

Full Name: Elizabeth Rose Stavros
Known As: Eliza
Family: A twin sister Angelica
Children: ---
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Tulip
Other: ---
Looks (human):
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two 6a9e2850f36e4c1e66748153ea6f340e

Name: Tulip
Form: Raven
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two Hqdefault

Full Name: Angelica Lilly Stavros
Known As: Angelica
Family: Twin sister Elizabeth
Children: ---
Spirit Animal/Spirit Guide/Deamon: Sasha
Other: ---
Looks (human):
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two 7bd43a5a8f339f24e968f744902eedc7--rebecca-ferguson-looking-gorgeous

Name: Sasha
Form: Dove
Looks:
Part of Me and Part of You, Together we make Two V7oLlJ0y

Last edited by BestNameEva on Wed 3 Jan - 19:40; edited 3 times in total
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 19:19

((oh wow, welcome back! Very Happy))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 19:27

(( Just have to decide on their spirit things and I am ready to join Smile ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 19:31

((I'll post something for my free character and you can join in when you're ready))
_______

Jack was sitting in the field next to the park in the town, watching Drogo chase a rabbit through the grass. He was amazed to watch a full grown Siberian tiger chase a tiny rabbit around the field, never catching it, just playing.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 19:39

Angelica was slowly making her way through the field, munching at a fresh apple that she had just brought. She was rarely anywhere without her sister at her side, and it was clear she was enjoying being more alone than normal. Of course, that excluded Sasha, whom was contently perched on her shoulder - happily chirping away until she spotted the tiger and the song stopped abruptly
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 19:42

"Drogo, come here boy." Jack shouted as he stood up and the tiger ran at him, suddenly jumping on him and sending him to the ground, but it caused Jack to laugh.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 19:43

"Hello there, having fun?" She enquired, voice loud; though it had to be so she could make sure she would be heard - stood a bit of a distance away as she observed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 19:47

Jack sat up at hearing her and he pushed Drogo off him. "Yeah, feel free to join in if you want." He told her with a laugh as he was dragged back by the tiger grabbing hold of the hood of his jacket and pulling him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 19:49

"I can't come too close, as far as I'm aware all cats like to chase birds; whether they be the domesticated kind or otherwise."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 19:51

"The most your bird needs to worry about is getting licked to death, this big guy is rather lazy and a bit...well...dozy really." He told her, stroking Drogos head. "But I understand."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 19:54

Angelica wrinkled her nose as she thought, quietly glancing to Tulip on her shoulder and watching her. A few moments later, as if a silent conversation had happened, she began to walk over to them. "Whats your name?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 19:58

"Jack." He told her, standing up to greet her, holding out his hand. "What's yours?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 3 Jan - 20:02

"Angelica," She hummed, shaking his hand.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 3 Jan - 20:06

"Pleasure to meet you." He told her with a smile before he looked to Drago. "Hey you, we have guests, move over and don't scare them off." He told him, scratching his head as Drogo moved away from Angelica and her Daemon.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum