BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 5 Feb - 22:47

Hermione: pressed a deep kiss to his lips suddenly her hand moving slowly down his body

------

Ginny: You're welcome.

-----

Ron: helped his family set up
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 22 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 5 Feb - 22:54

Aria got out of the shower, and as she stepped onto the floor, she slipped hitting the floor hard. "Ouch."
________

Feur smiled and she looked up hearing Aria fall. "Ginny I think you should go and chek on whoever is in the bathroom."
________

Draco soon undone her pants and slid her shirt off.

((gotta go))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 5 Feb - 22:55

Ginny: I'll be right back. she nodded and dashed off to the bathroom knocking loudly on the door Are you okay in there?

------

Ron: was helping them with everything he needed to so he was outside

-----

Hermione: allowed to him afterwards slowly undressing him herself
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 6:35

"I think so." Aria called back.
______

Fleur watched her go and Mrs Weasley helped her into her dress.
______

Draco let her do as she wanted and once their cothes were off, he moved so she was beneath him. "Sure you want to?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 12:46

Ginny: Are you sure, are you in any pain? she called back again and without thinking she added Should I get Ron?

-------

Hermione: placed her hands on his waist and gently pulled him down against her more kissing him lightly Yes of course.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 15:29

"No I'm ok, but I think you should tell him, but tell him that I'm fine." She told her as she opened the door, wrapping a towel around herself.
________

"Just thought that I would check." He kissed her as they faded to black.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 15:43

Ginny: Alright. I'll be right back. she told her with a nod before making her way outside to where the guys all were

------

Hermione: smiled against his lips as they faded to black
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 15:50

Aria walked to hers and Ron's room, sitting on their bed, her hands pressed to her stomach. "Sorry about that blip."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 15:59

Ron: was in his room just moments later kneeling down in front of Aria and taking her hands You and little blip are alright? You didn't bruise anything?

SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 16:00

"I'm fine, we both are." Aria told him. "I just don't think Blip liked the sudden wake up call."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 16:07

Ron: pressed a soft kiss to her lips and placed his hand on her stomach Have you thought of any names for the baby other then blip? he laughed
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 16:08

She shook her head. "No I haven't."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 16:22

Ron: Ah we have time. he shrugged We should get ready though
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 16:24

"Yeah I know...Can you help me?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 16:26

Ron: M' of course babe. he smirked kissing her shoulder
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 16:28

She smiled slightly, beforre she stood up and walked to where her dress and shoes were.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 16:29

Ron: followed her closely
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 16:32

She slid her towel off and she slid her underwear on, wincing as she moved her wrist.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 16:39

Ron: was just a step from her watching her closing making sure she was alright frowning when she winched
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 16:51

"I think I've done something to my wrist." She sighed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 17:31

Ron: Let's get you dressed and then I'll get my mum to look at it, okay?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 17:32

She nodded. "Ok."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 17:40

Ron: helped her get her dress on carefully so as not to hurt her wrist
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 6 Feb - 17:48

She moved he hair out of the way so he could fasten it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 6 Feb - 17:57

Ron: pressed a light kiss to her neck as he buttoned the back of her dress up for her
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next