BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Gods and Magic

Go down

Land of Gods and Magic Empty Land of Gods and Magic

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 21 Mar - 22:34

Introduction

You were always interested in the myths and legends. Since you were small, you always wanted to be blessed by the gods with amazing abilities. Unfortunately, you got your wish, a few years after you turned sixteen your parents sat you down and showed you their biggest secret. At sixteen you become the son/daughter of a god. This is a tradition that has been passed down through the generations since the gods walked the earth in ancient times. No one knows how it gets sorted maybe some divine intervention? Maybe the gods fight amongst themselves for the best blood? Who knows! At sixteen, you had to attend a ceremony, the ceremony of the Sabbath. At this ceremony, you would be given amazing powers and choose to be a descendant of the god of your choosing. Those that did not choose were eliminated, no one knows where they went and no one speaks of them. Now you have to live your life with amazing powers, ad try and work yourself out in the meantime. Battling the ways of life and those that seek to harm you just because the can or for their own gain. Good luck new god.

The Sabbath
Today is the day. The day of your sabbath. Your parents brought you to a stadium. - the colosseum to be exact. You're not alone, there are other sixteen year olds with you, your parents sitting in the stands behind you, waiting to see your decision. You are dressed in plain clothes, waiting for your turn, standing in line with other teenagers, some confident, some scared. About to make the biggest decision of your life. You wait patiently, the occassional fidget, not letting anyone notice you, and then you hear it, a small laugh, you see something in the corner of you eye but when you look again it's gone. Maybe the stress is making you feel a bit mad? Is that possible? You can't dwell on it as you move closer and closer, to the end of the line, where an older adult was stood, they looked very stone faced and serious. Between you and them was a table on which sat a bowl and a knife. They explain what you have to do, use the knife to make a small cut, anywhere on your body, as long as the blood drips into the bowl. From there, your blood will show you which god or goddess resonates with you the most and you then drink the water from the bowl, cementing your life as a new god or goddess. There are no do-overs and no retakes. This your chance to be what you always wanted. A GOD!

Types of Gods
There are many forms of gods and goddess in the world, each with their own powers. Take a look for yourself:
Roman
https://www.gods-and-goddesses.com/roman/#:~:text=Roman%20Gods%20%26%20Goddesses%201%201.%20Apollo%20Apollo,Mercury%20...%208%208.%20Minerva%20...%20More%20items

Egyptian
https://mythology.net/category/egyptian/egyptian-gods/

Greek
http://greekgodsparadise.com/2018/06/16/greek-gods-and-goddesses-titan-list-names-powers/

Norse
https://nordicperspective.com/history/vikings/norse-goddesses

Character Form
Full Name:
Nickname:
Descendent:
Powers:
Kids:
Job:
Looks:

My Characters

Full Name: Felicity Amelia Rose Spirits
Nickname: Flick
Descendent: I'm a descendent of the goddess Persephone from Greek Mythology
Powers: Control over plants and I am able to turn people into plants if I choose too. I also can speak to the dead, however I am unable to control the dead.
Family: My little sister Nova and my daughter Alyssa
Kids: Alyssa
Job: I work in a florist
Looks:
Land of Gods and Magic OIP

Full Name: Nova Elizabeth Spirits
Nickname: I just get called Nova
Descendent: I am the descendent of the Egyptian goddess Nephthys
Power: I can create forcefields to protect and they also help to move things around, I also have wings like the goddess herself and they are as strong as anything
Family: My older sister Nova, my mum and dad and my niece Alyssa
Kids: None
Job: I'm in school at the moment, but I get paid by my sister to look after Alyssa and I have a part job in a library
Looks:
Land of Gods and Magic OIP

Full Name: Seth Aaron Macknight
Nickname: Just Seth is fine
Descendent: I am the descendent of the Norse god Loki
Power: Shapeshifting, general ability to make things appear
Family: Just my dad, my mum died when I was younger
Kids: None
Job: I work at the local pub
Looks:
Land of Gods and Magic 0faa3fe481046853ad0fa9cb9d73de35
Vampire-Apprentice