BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 14 Aug - 21:59

“Exactly, this time I could have killed you.” He told her. “I don’t even know what happened, except I heard his call and that was it everything after that is blank.” He told her. “I could have killed you or our son Hermione.” He looked like a broken man.
_______

“Will I?” She asked playfully
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 11 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 14 Aug - 22:04

"Who's Draco? Tell me?" She stepped closer to place her hand on his cheek. "We are going to figure this out and everything will be okay."

----
"Most definitely."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 14 Aug - 22:07

“My fathers, remember dragons call to their young.” He told her
____

She smiled. “And how do you propose you will have me believe that?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 14 Aug - 22:15

Hermione nodded. "I remember." Slowly she took a step closer to him. "What did he tell you?"

----
"Easy. I'm going to tell you everyday."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 14 Aug - 22:19

“That’s the problem it wasn’t words it was a tune.” He told her.
______

She smiled softly “well the mister Weasley this should be fun.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 14 Aug - 22:26

"A tune?" Hermione looked confused and once again she stepped closer to him.

-----
"I'll do my best."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 7:05

“It’s hard to explain,” Draco told her. “Each dragon has a sound that they use to communicate with their children, some form a tune with it like when Aria does her tapping things it’s always in a sequence, but it’s more high pitched and highly annoying.” He tried to explain.
_____

Aria couldn’t stop her smile.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 12:13

She rubbed his hand soothingly. "And.. you can't ignore it?"

----
Ron smiled back at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 12:15

“It drove me to attack you, Draco was powerless against it.” The dragon told her
__

She kept her smile leaning forward to kiss his cheek just as Masdam Pomfrey joined them
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 12:27

"And you, you can't ignore it at all," Is what she was trying to figure out. "We have to find a way around that."

----
He gently squeezed her hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 12:35

“I could stay the hell away from you.” Draco told her
____

She squeezed his hand as Mada. Pomfrey checked her over
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 12:37

"Absolutely not. We do this together, we do everything together."

---
Ron kept hold of her hand but he kept himself out of the way.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 12:41

“That can be option 2.”
____

Aria smiled sligjtly as she watched him and when Madam Pomfrey had checked her over she was allowed to leave
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 12:46

"No, that's how it's going to be. I'm not going to allow you to not be around when you promised that you would be. I'm not letting you miss this.. We can't let him or anyone ruin our plans.. it isn't fair, Draco."

---
Ron helped her to her feet. "Do you want me to take you back to your dorm?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 12:50

“You know she’s right.” Pansy eventually spoke up. “She’s carrying your child Draco, you promised to not be like your father so don’t abandon them like you were.”

Draco looked to a Pansy and then to Hermione. “I don’t want to risk hurting you.”
_____

“To be honest I need to find my brother.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 13:00

"I don't think that's for the best this minute, Ari. Uhh.. Hermione sorta took off on me hours ago and when Pansy found me and told me where you were.. I came here and she continued searching for Hermione. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all together right now." He figured they were going to need time to talk also. "Why don't we get some food and see if anyone has seen any of them first?"

----
"See? Even-.. Pansy agrees with me. No lies, no secrets and no breaking promises.. that's what we said." Hermione took the final step up to him and slid her arms around him. "Don't try to keep away from me.. it won't work."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 13:04

Draco looked to her. “I couldn’t bare it if I hurt you more than I already have.” He whispered
___

Aria looked to hun she knew that he was right but she needed to know her brother was okay
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 13:06

"I know, Drac.. but.. I can't be without you.." she whispered softly.

---
"I'll go with you, I promise."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 13:24

She nodded. “Okay.”

“And I can’t be without you either.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 13:29

"Then don't say things like that."

---
"Come on, lets go to the great hall."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 13:30

Aria moved to stand and she walked to him.
____

“I’d rather you be free without me than dead because of me.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 13:39

"Okay, you know what. Enough of this. Draco Malfoy, shut the hell up now. I know you're scared, I understand. I do and you have all the rights in the world to be but stop. You are not leaving me alone. That's it. You're not. I swear to everything that there is in this universe if you do, so help you Merlin I will track you down myself and kill you, do you hear me?" Hermione spoke very softly and very calmly and that was what perhaps made it very strange to hear what she was telling him.

----
He took hold of her hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 13:51

Draco shivered sligjtly go some reason the dragon liked the threat. “Threatening a stronger being isn’t the smartest move babe.” The dragon told her there was a hint of teasing in his voice.
____

She held his hand as they walked. “What did Blaise want anyway?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Aug - 14:02

"Do I look afraid?" she told him softly, leaning forward to press her forehead against his. "

---
Ron sighed at the question but he quietly told her everything.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 15 Aug - 14:12

She listened. “After all this he still think that I’m marrying him.”
_____

Draco smiled sligjtly. “You should be.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next