BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 12:13

Ron grinned at her. "I guess we'll all find out sooner or later, huh?"

---
Hermione smiled as she watched him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 12:18

Aria nodded. “We definitely will.”
____

He smiled softly at seeing her smile before he passed her her pyjamas and got himself changed
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 12:50

She took them from him and got herself dressed while remaining on their bed.

---
Ron kissed the side of her head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 18:37

She smiled softly before turning to kiss his cheek gently
_____

He moved to lie beside her just as Peewee appeared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 20:11

She opened her arms to him.

----
He turned her head to kiss him back.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 20:17

She kept the kiss soft and gentle

He moved I o her arms happily
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 20:17

She kept the kiss soft and gentle

He moved I o her arms happily
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 20:21

She tugged him into her arms, holding him against her. "Hello, Peewee."

---
Ron matched his kiss to hers.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 21:17

He kissed her cheek gently as he looked to Peewee.

“Is everything alright Mrs Malfoy?” She asked.
______

She kept the kiss moving a hand gently into his hair as she kept the kiss deepening it sligjtly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 21:40

She cuddled Draco close to her. "Everything is wonderful, Peewee."

---
He pulled her a little closer.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 22:07

“Do you need any snacks or drinks?” She asked her.
____

She stayed as close as he wanted
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 22:12

"A small snack would be lovely before we get some rest, thank you."

---
He brushed his fingers through her hair.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 26th July 2023, 22:41

She nodded and she disappeared again to get her a snack

Draco looked up at her. “You’re truly doing okay?” He asked just for confirmation.
_____

She moved closer st his touch keeping her kiss and the closer she moved the more she deepened it slightly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 26th July 2023, 23:19

Hermione cupped his cheeks in her hands, pressing her forehead to his. "Draco, what would be wrong, hm? I'm married to the love of my life and we're going to be having a handsome son in a few short months."

---
He matched the depth of her kiss each time.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 27th July 2023, 06:16

She kept the kiss for as long as he didĀ 
_____

He pressed his forehead against hers. “Well exactly you’re married to a dragon and I doubt it will joyouf
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 27th July 2023, 07:01

He kept the kiss for awhile.

----
"I thought we were passed this? I love you, Draco."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 27th July 2023, 10:00

Draco looked to her. “I am past it, but I know he was rough with you earlier and you’re pregnant, with everything my mother said earlier I can’t help but feel concerned that I could cause you pain.” He explained, he was only worried about how the dragon being in heat with no control would affect her especially with her being pregnant. “Especially if the baby is already able to be doing that.”
____

She moved a hand gently down his chest as she kept the kiss
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 27th July 2023, 19:56

"Do I look hurt to you, Draco? Have I complained at all or given any hints in any way that you, him or Scorpius has made me feel any pain at all?" she asked him, brushing her knuckles to his cheek as she looked at him. "He does his very best to be gentle with me just as you do and if I ever need him to be more careful then I will tell him so. As for our son, he's just a little one that has no idea what he's capable of and I'm going to have to take it minute by minute with him as he grows and gets stronger." Right now she still wasn't feeling all too much of his movements yet.

---
He made a quiet sound at her touch.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 27th July 2023, 20:04

“Sometimes I do wonder if you would even tell me if you were in pain.” He told herĀ 
_____

She stopped for a second as a shiver went down her spine at the noise he made before she done it again
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 27th July 2023, 21:22

"Draco Malfoy," she frowned deeply at him then. "Are you saying that I lie to you?"

---
He groaned quietly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 27th July 2023, 21:27

“No I’m saying that if I did hurt you that I don’t know if you would tell me because you would not want me to be upset with myself.”

She smiled slightly, keeping the kiss as her other hand moved into his hair as he hand stopped at reaching his waist
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 27th July 2023, 21:30

"I would tell you, Love but you would need to realize that it wouldn't be your fault."

---
Ron deepened the kiss a little more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 27th July 2023, 21:52

“If you’re hurt because of one of us how would that not be our fault?” He asked he was curious to her logic he knew their son could t avoid it but he could.

Aria matched her kiss to his straight away, her hand exploring him staying on the outside of his clothes at the moment she was just curious if she could find other places that pleasured him
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 27th July 2023, 22:06

"Because in the moment accidents happen, Draco. You are my love, you never would intentionally hurt me.. neither of you." She pulled her to him.

----
He was content with all of her touches, letting her do as she wished.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 27th July 2023, 22:25

Aria broke the kiss only once for a short moment to tell him softly that he could touch her too if he wanted to, before she sealed her lips to his in a kiss.
_______

"You have so much faith in us." He told her softly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next