BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 19:30

He kissed her back. "We should, I'll make it up to you later and it won't be so quick."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 20:29

Hermione lightly patted his chest, almost in a playful manner. "Draco, you don't need to make anything up to me. That was my idea. I'm okay with things being quick.. I don't need hours and hours."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 20:31

"Oh this time I wasn't talking to you." Draco told her playfully. "Human Draco does like it to not be rushed, he loves watching the expressions and the way his touch turns you on." He told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 20:34

She laughed softly. "Ah, he wants a turn. Well then he can have his fun too.," she laughed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 20:35

He smiled softly kissing her gently before he went off to get changed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 20:53

She smiled against his lips, drying herself off with a towel first.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 20:56

He dried himself off in their room before he pulled on soe clothes.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 20:59

She brushed her hair and then went to get dressed in their room.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 21:00

He was sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 21:00

She slipped her feet into some shoes and reached for his hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 21:01

He took her hand gently kissing her promise ring before he headed down to see Madam pomfrey with her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 21:03

She squeezed his fingers as she walked at his side.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 21:04

When they got there, Madam Pomfrey was just finishing up setting another child's finger and she smiled when she saw them. "Ah miss Grainger, Mister Malfoy, right this way."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 21:23

Hermione was gently swinging their hands as she still had hold of Draco's even as she followed Madame Pomfrey.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 21:25

She ed them into a rivate room where she had set up everythig to do the scan.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 21:37

Hermione knew exactly what to do and get herself settled onto the table and comfortable.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 21:39

Draco remained at her side.

Madam Pimfrey smiled as she watched them. “Right Miss Grainger, let’s have a good look at this little one shall we?” She asked as she moved a scanner over her stomach
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 21:43

Hermione still held Draco's hand but her dark eyes turned towards the screen. "Yes please, how's he doing? We know he's alright but we can't see him constantly."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 21:51

Draco's dragon seemed to be listening to everything that was going on that they could not hear, and as Madam Pomfrey turned the scanner on to her stomach she got a bit of a shock, the baby was not just a human baby but looked like Draco did in his half human form, they even had a little dragons tail. "Oh my...How are you not in any pain?" Madam pomrey asked her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 22:02

Hermione's own eyes widen in surprise but honestly only because it wasn't at all what she had been expecting right then. She didn't answer immediately, her attention solely on little Scorpious and she was trying to take everything in. "I- I have no idea but I'm not. His movements are so delicate right now that at times I barely feel him at all." She was sure that it wasn't going to remain that way for much longer.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 22:09

"That's a surprising turn of events, dragon children grow much quicker than normal wizarding children, so I don't think you have long to go, I mean his dragon forms looks pretty much complete." Madam Pomfrey told her.

"Master Malfoy looked like that before he was born too." Peewee told them as she appeared behind Draco. "Mistress Malfoy only went for one scan with the twins and this was exactly what Master Malfoy looked like." She looked to Draco as he moved so that she could see properly.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 22:16

"Really?" Hermione smiled brightly when she heard Madame Pomfrey and Peewee, gesturing for the lovely house elf to come beside her. "He's beautiful, isn't he? Definitely going to be just like Draco. I can't wait to meet him."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 22:18

"Should only be a month left." Peewee told them.

Madam Pomfrey and Draco looked to her. "Say that again?" Draco told the House elf.

"Master by the time you were doing this, you were born a month later." Peewee explained.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 22:30

"But.. but.. I- your mum said December Draco.. we aren't at all ready for him to come in a month. How is that.. I- no, no.. isn't that way too soon?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 22:33

"Best thing to do would be to ask Mrs Malfoy." Madam Pomfrey told her and she didn't fail to notice how Draco tensed. "Draco, we need to be prepared for this, she's the only one that we know who has had a child with the dragon curse survive and survive the labour as well,"

Draco looked to her. "There has to be others, anyone that isn't a blood relative to me," He wasn't in the habit of trusting his mother right now after she told Lucious about Hermione and Scorpious.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next