BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Feb - 14:47

She met his kisses with her own when he could
____

“Are you okay?” He asked her quietly after a few minutes
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 1 Feb - 15:42

He brought his lips back to hers.

---
She nodded. "I'm great."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Feb - 16:34

He kissed her head. “Good.” He purred against her
____

She kissed him deeply and passionately
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 1 Feb - 17:00

"Draco?" She asked quietly, tipping her head up to look at him. "Do you think we should go to my parents home for a bit once Scorpius is here or do you think we should stay here?"

----
He matched both the depth and passion of her kisses.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Feb - 17:26

She kept the kisses as long as he did gently moving a hand into his hair
______

He looked to her. “I am not sure,” he told her. “Your parents home is unprotected, eventhough it would be nice to have some help with a new born…what do you want to do?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 1 Feb - 18:21

"That's my thoughts exactly. There's no protection there at all, I mean I'm really really good with protection spells and things of that nature but there's only so much I can do."

----
He pulled her closer.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Feb - 18:28

“Same here and I don’t think your parents would like me to shift in their house.”
_____

She stayed as close as he wanted
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 1 Feb - 18:34

"No, not I don't think that would be a smart idea... "

----
He continued his kisses.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Feb - 19:32

He nodded. “We could always ask the professors to put a protection spell around the house.”
_____

She continued her kisses when she could
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 1 Feb - 19:44

"We could," she nodded.

---
He kissed her back every time.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Feb - 19:55

She kept her kisses occassionally pressing kisses to other areas
____

He nodded
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 12:48

Ron was doing the exact same thing, both his kisses and touches gentle yet meaningful.

---
"I'm sure they wouldn't mind... even if it's only for the first couple of weeks, right?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 12:59

He nodded. "I;m sure they wouldn't."
______

Despite her past, this was new to her and she tried to find areas that would make this enjoyable for him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 13:14

There was no rush on his part and he knew what had happened.

---
She smiled softly, nodding her head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 13:20

He held her close., before he stopped for a minute listening to something.
_______

Aria tried to keep the same pace, her hands exploring him before she came to his pants and she stopped, her lips kissing his neck
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 14:13

He was fine with whatever pace she wanted, as long as she was comfortable.

---
She snuggled into his side, tilting her head slightly at him. "Hmm?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 14:15

Draco smiled slightly. "Our son can't wait to meet you." He told her.
________

Aria bit her lips slightly as she pushed his pants down.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 14:47

"Is he talking to you? What's he saying?" she asked softly, an instant smile on her face.

---
He smiled softly at her, letting her know it was okay.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 14:50

"He loves your voice," He told her. "He can't wait to meet his mummy." He gently rested a hand on her stomach. "Hey, none of that young one,"

She met his smile with a small one of her own and she kissed him, before she moved to the zip on her own skirt.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 14:52

"I can't wait to meet him either," she hummed softly, laying her hand against Draco's. "What?"

---
He kissed her soft and slow, his hands moving to carefully help her undress.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 14:55

"He's gotten that excited that he's trying to shift, but he's not got a lot of room right now."
______

She kissed him back, helping her remove her clothes, becoming a little self-conscious when she was in just her underwear.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 15:23

Hermione gently ran a hand over her stomach. "It's alright my sweet boy, when you are here with us you can shift. Just a little bit longer."

---
Ron trailed his lips lightly down her neck. "You're beautiful."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 15:25

Draco smirked softly. “So impatient.” He whispered. “Quite like his mother.” He told her playfully
____

She made a soft noise of content at his kisses. “You’re more handsome than I am beautiful.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 3 Feb - 15:29

"Me?" she laughed. "I do believe he gets that from you," she teased.

---
He shook his head. "I disagree."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 3 Feb - 15:32

She smiled softly. “I’m not the only one who thinks so.” She whispered to him, she moved a hand to her bra and she moved to undo it slowly.
______

Draco laughed softly resting his hand on her stomach. “Be patient little one, no speeding this up for your mother she needs to be ready for this too.” He reminded their son.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next