BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 7 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 14:18

Kol just shook his head with a sigh and continued to stare at the wall.
----

"Please...don't." Tatia asked, "You don't have to, just don't. You'll ruin everything."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 14:27

Abigail made him tuck his head under her chin and closed her eyes as she held him close, "I'm here for you, handsome." she comforted gently, rubbing his upper arm soothingly and was just silent. Every so often whispering something quietly in an attempt to comfort him.

----
"Oh, I get the honours then. How fun." Esther smirked, his gaze going onto Klaus. "Now, Nik, your little wife here has lied to you. Whilst you were mourning her, whilst you were doing what you were doing, trying to move on with your life but deep down always being heartbroken and all of that, she was actually alive. Gosh knows what she was doing, probably with other guys, I doubt she even spared a thought for you."

Klaus tensed violently, his gaze slowly going onto Tatia.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 14:35

"The hell?" Rebekah asked curiously, "That makes no sense, she was human when we found her, she'd been kept with witches. I saw the freaking coffin she was in!"

Before Esther could get the rest in, Tatia spoke. She was being very quiet, and couldn't look Klaus in the eye. "She turned me into a Vampire after she drained most of my blood. Told me I wouldn't have to die if I got the hell out of town and never spoke to any of you again. Or else Mikael would hunt me down and kill me." Her voice went thick as she continued to explain. "So I did as was told and left, expecting you all to get over me, forget about me. I didn't want to split you and Elijah up any more, and I thought you'd move on... I watched you over the years, and it got too much to bear, to watch you without your humanity. So in the eighteen hundreds I sent a letter to the hotel you were staying in, and although you never got it Mikael found out somehow and came after me. Managed to turn me human again and got a witch to spell me inside a coffin rather than kill me in case my blood was needed." She finally looked up at Klaus, anticipating his reaction. "Please don't hate me Nik. Please."
--------

Kol ignored her for the most part, barely moving.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 14:47

Klaus just shook his head, got to his feet and left the room after placing Vanessa on Tatia's lap, heading out of the front door without another word.

"Now then..." Esther began with a smirk, turning to face Violet, "You want to know where your precious brother is? I'll tell you what. I'll give you a photo and then we'll play a little game. I can only answer in yes or no and if have 10 - no, actually 5 questions allowed to figure out where he is." Pulling her phone from her pocket she gave it to Violet, the photo on it showing Malvolio, chained up to a chair in a small room and a single window that allowed sunlight through. Malvolio's chair was in the sunlight and his daylight ring was off so, obviously he was being burned badly by the sun. Small flames flickering on his arms from it, where the chains touched his skin to keep him to the chair there were nasty looking burns too, showing that the chains had vervain coated on them and, finally, his hair had turned a dirty dark grey colour, covered in a thick ash.

----
Abigail sat with him in silence for about ten minutes, not seeming to decide whether to rub his arm or run her fingers through his hair, eventually deciding on niether and just interlocking her fingers with his and squeezing his hand gently before whispering, "Come on, Kol, please say something." she whispered, voice coated with worry.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 14:50

"Nik no!" Tatia called after him, quickly giving Vanessa to Rebekah who had been pushed away by Violet, before heading out after him. "Don't go, don't just leave!"
---

Violet started to cry again at the picture of Malvolio, "Is he in this town?" she asked.
---

"What do you want me to say Abi?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 14:56

"If you've flicked the switch off or not," Abigail whispered quietly, figuring the 'if he was okay' one was stupid as he obviously wasn't.

----
"Why should I not!" Klaus snapped, "What is it with you and not being honest, huh? Breaking my trust. Why the hell didn't you tell me. Why let Esther tell me. No. I'm done, for the minute, I'm done. Just leave me alone."

----
"No." Esther replied.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 14:58

"Yes. I turned it off the second I was asked to choose, so I could make the logical rather than the obvious choice."
----

"I didn't tell you because I knew you'd hate me like you do know! I just wanted to be with you Nik, and I knew you wouldn't even consider it if you knew I'd been around."

----

"Is he back in Mystic Falls?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 15:07

"I might of if you told me in the beginning!" Klaus retorted simply.

----
"Has it made you stop hurting at all or can it not block it out? I remember when we were talking about it years ago, when we first got together, and you said it didn't block out all things. When I asked what you didn't answer, and you still seem to be hurting now even though it's off " Abigail whispered, squeezing his hand gently.

----
"Yes." Esther replied, adding, "Two down, only three more questions left."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 15:09

"No you wouldn't." Tatia shook her head. "Just like you're not going to consider us being together now." she added, silently crying as she said it.
-----

"Then I don't need any more questions, I know exactly where he is."

----

"Of course I'm still hurting, do you really think I'd be sat here agonising over memories and what-ifs if I weren't?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 15:17

"Mm, have fun. Hope he's alive when you get there." Esther hummed with a smirk.

---
Abigail shook her head in the negative, moving her head to kiss his cheek gently. "M'here for you," She told him again, adding softly, "And I love you, not saying it to see if you'll say it back before you think that, saying it so you know. It won't make a difference to anything, I know, but like I said, if you need to cry or yell you can. Please don't bottle things up."

----
Klaus just watched her in silence, not moving a step closer or away.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 15:24

Violet headed out of the house and to her car, speeding towards Mystic Falls.
----

Tatia watched him, and once she realised she couldn't change his mind she sighed quietly. "It should be me leaving, not you. It's your siblings in there, and I'm the one who's wrecked everything.

----

Kol just nodded in acknowledgement, putting his shoulders on his knees and resting his head in his hands.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 15:33

Esther watched her go, glancing to Rebekah and smirking, "For you, Bekah, the thing that I have for you is simply nothing. Have fun picking up the pieces for Nik when he comes back." She told her before heading out of the house.

----
Malvolio was in the exactly place Violet had figured he was. Completely unconscious. His head hung low and his eyes closed, a stake an inch from his heart and another one in his stomach. A bloodbag was a few feet in front of the chair, obviously having put there so he'd fight against the chains to get to it before he passed out to hurt him further. Now his hair had turnt jet black with the amount of dust and almost ash like substance that had gathered. The window was covered with a curtain but the burns on his skin weren't healing at all.

----
Abigail sighed gently and moved to crouch down in front of him, pulling him into a tight hug.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 15:38

Rebekah sighed as she watched Esther go, holding onto Vanessa tightly. "I have a feeling only one of your parents are coming home." she told her quietly.
-----

"Mal?!" Violet exclaimed when she saw him, rushing straight to him and pulling the stakes from him, then tugging away the chains that held him. She gently moved him from the chair to sit with her in the shade away from the sunlight. She opened the bloodbag and put it to his mouth, using one hand to brush away the stuff from his hair.

-----

"Abi just don't." Kol snapped. "I just need to be on my own. I'm sorry, it's nothing you've done, and I know it's not your fault."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 15:46

Abigail flinched at the snap, slowly moving away from him and towards the door, whispering a quiet apology, that she was just trying to help his pain go away before leaving the room. Closing the door behind herself and sitting down just outside it, leaning back against the door and putting her head in her own hands

----
Malvolio automatically drank from the bloodbag, not responding for a few moments before groaning quietly and opening his eyes slightly, "Blood from one of those things has never tasted so good.." he whispered weakly, light- heartedly.

---
Klaus didn't say a word to that either, just watching Tatia in silence.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 15:49

"Please don't hate me Nik." Tatia begged quietly as he watched her.
----

"Oh shush you," Violet said with an almost laugh as she hugged Malvolio close to her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 6 Jan - 15:56

"She tried to stop me from making my spider army." Malvolio hummed gently, closing his eyes once again and resting his head on his shoulder sister with a quiet groan.

---
"I don't know what I feel towards you for the moment." Klaus whispered, "Your right though.. I shouldn't be the one leaving. We'll stay in touch for Nessa's benefit." he told her simply before heading back to the house. Closing the door behind him and heading into the kitchen. Looking to Rebekah and Vanessa silently and looking away a moment later when he realised how upset he must of looked
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 6 Jan - 21:32

Charlotte smiled at him, and she looked at the Falls. "Not a lot has changed has it?"
________

Damon nodded. "Ok."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 6 Jan - 23:14

Violet just laughed quietly, still running her fingers through his hair.
-----

Vanessa dropped down from Rebekah's arms and ran to Klaus, wrapping her arms around him instead.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Jan - 0:31

Klaus crouched down so he was at her leaves and hugged her back, smoothing her hair down gently and lifting his gaze onto his sister for a moment.

----
"Thought I was going to die,” Malvolio whispered honestly after a few moments.

----
Jeremy shook his head in the negative.

----
Falin smiled
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Jan - 1:12

She looked at him. "How was your first night with Alarick?"
_____

He smiled back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Jan - 1:15

"He's loud," Jeremy replied with a quiet laugh, "Wouldn't stop crying."

---
((( hunters - drama wise for Falin and Damon? I got something planned for Jer and Charlotte ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Jan - 1:27

"So did I," she whispered back, "I was so scared."
-------

"Please tell me you told that lying cow to never show her face around here again," Rebekah said, obviously quite upset about the situation too.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 7 Jan - 1:33

"Not in front of Nessa, Rebekah," Klaus whispered, smoothing Vanessa's hair down. "Are you okay, Ness?" He asked her gently.

----
"But m'okay." Malvolio hummed, closing his eyes, "Wouldn't leave you by yourself when m'still looking for that guy that hurt you years back. Still want to kill him. No one hurts my sister

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 7 Jan - 1:38

"You don't need to worry about that, it was ages ago..." Violet told him quietly, running her fingers through his hair and flicking the debris off. "And as soon as I see Esther again I'll get her back for what she did to you..."
------

Vanessa nodded quietly, holding tightly onto Klaus.

"Fine, we'll have this discussion later."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 7 Jan - 1:44

((ok....can you rp the hunters?))
________

Charlotte laughed. "Well he is a newborn."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down