BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Jan - 22:20

She looked at Falin, before she wrapped her arms around herself, she looked angry but it wasn't at him or Falin anymore, it was at herself.

"Charlotte, go upstairs and then come back when you feel better." Elijah told her and he watched her disappear, before he looked at Jeremy. "Thank you Jeremy." He seemed genuinely thankful with what he said to make Charlotte realise it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 22:21

"Go ahead, kill me." Scarlet choked out. "But just remember that you're going to be spending the next god knows how long being your sisters little bitch. Because I know full well you're going to have to run after doing this because Klaus wont let you get away with it. So whilst you're freeing me of being Klaus' sired bitch, you're just putting yourself down to be under your sisters thumb until Klaus hunts you down and kills you. So go ahead, live the rest of your life being as lonely as you were when you came to me on the boat. Because no one else will even give you the time of day if you keep sticking with your pathetic sister."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 22:31

"What for?" Jeremy asked, glancing to him.

---
"You'd rather spend all your f**king free time with my stupid f***ing Uncle so don't act like you've given me any time of day really." Malvolio replied a little cheerfully, "Least my sister actually cares about me. She's the only one that does and you made your friend hurt her, Scarlet, you evil f***ing cow crushed her so badly she switched her humanity off. So badly I had to inject her with vervain every few hours until she final went back to normal Silently, he tugged a little on Scarlet's heart, "I'd rather be lonely then let you live. I'm still lonely because you prefer getting to know Kol over me, one day I'll find someone my Uncle won't steal from me, I'll find someone that hasn't hurt my sister, find someone who actually likes me and wants to spend time with me. If I don't, if Klaus finds me and kills me after this, oh well, at least I'll be with my parents again. Don't try and make me think negatively, it won't work. I'm not a negative thinker."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Jan - 22:34

"For getting her to see sense." He glanced up. "Now you're going to want to go up and see her."
((gotta go))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 22:36

Scarlet made a choking noise when he tugged on her heart, struggling to breathe the longer he had hold of it. "I'd rather spend time with Kol because he doesn't worship the ground Rebekah walks on. He is his own person away from his siblings and you're not. You and Violet are like a package deal, spare for the time she ditched you to go off around Europe." she hissed. "If you're going to kill me then just do it, you remind me of one of those ridiculous villans on cartoons that monologues for dramatic effect."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 22:42

Jeremy just sighed, got to his feet and headed upstairs to see Charlotte. Adding to Elijah before he left the room, "And the least you could do, Mr. I'm so moral is apologise to both me and Falin for killing us."

Falin tangled her fingers in Damon's hair silently.

---
"You never bothered to spend any time with me so how would you know? Don't act like you know me Scarlet. You never made the effort to get to know me, you instantly went to pathetic cold-hearted selfish Uncle Kol who'd just make you fall for him and then crush you into tiny little pieces. Your just a child, practically, Violet's the only one that has always been there for me for over a thousand years so of course we're close when we're the only family each other have had for so long. No, I'm enjoying this chat, plus, this way is hurting you more - dragging out the pain, so it's much more entertaining."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 22:44

Scarlet snorted, "I'd laugh if I could at that. Falling for Kol. His head is too far up his ass for me to like him that way. Your judgment of relationships is really bad if you think I'm gonna fall for him."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 22:51

"Well your not now because I'm going to kill you." He hummed cheerfully, adding, "For once I want someone to fall for me." As he tightened his grip on her heart a little bit.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 22:52

"Well good luck with that, because I can tell you now it's not going to happen any time soon."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 22:55

"Postive thinking can go along way," He replied, kissing her forehead briefly and telling her with a sad smile as he slowly, torturously began to pull her heart from her chest, "Goodbye pretty girl,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 22:59

Scarlet groaned in pain, squeezing her eyes shut as she struggled to breathe.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:04

Malvolio made her rest her head on his shoulder. Resting his own head on top of hers, it taking about three minutes for him to actually pull her heart out completely because of how slowly he was doing it. Once he'd done it, he dropped the heart on the floor, got to his feet and, brushing the blood onto his jeans, and went to the house to meet Violet.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:06

Violet was waiting for Malvolio, having had her bags packed a few minutes.
----

"Daddy, where's my hybrid gone? She wasn't supposed to leave." Vanessa frowned as she walked over to Klaus, noticing Scarlet's disappearance.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:13

"Ready to go?" Malvolio asked her quietly.

----
Klaus frowned a little bit, "I don't know." he sighed, "Wait here, Ness, I'll go find her." Getting to his feet and heading out of the bar, glancing around before checking the alleyway. Narrowing his eyes a bit when he spotted Scarlet's body and hissing when he spotted Malvolio's name written in blood on the floor which Malvolio must of done whilst slowly taking Scarlet's heart out so Violet wouldn't get the blame for it,
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:17

Violet nodded, not saying a word. She stood up and pulled her bag over her shoulder.
----
Vanessa followed him out, screaming when she saw Scarlet's body. Despite the nature of what she was, she'd never actually killed anyone, so the sight of Scarlet was new and disturbing to her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:21

Malvolio silently headed towards the airport.

----
Klaus jumped violently at his daughters scream, turning, picking her up and facing her away from Scarlet body. Rubbing her back soothingly and scolding gently, "I told you to wait where you were, Nessa,"

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:24

Vanessa didn't answer for a while, crying against Klaus' shoulder. "What happened to her? I want her back! Why did someone kill my hybrid?"

---

Violet followed silently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:27

"It was Malvolio," Klaus whispered quietly, rubbing Vanessa's back lightly as he tried to calm her down, "Don't worry, Nessa, I'll make him pay. I'll get you another hybrid."

----
"Come on Viol, say something."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:28

"What exactly do you want me to say?"
-----

"I don't want another one! I want Scarlet back! She was the nicest hybrid, she didn't complain about me." Vanessa cried.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:35

"That Klaus isn't going to catch up with us and kill me.. Even if it's a lie. How you're feeling. Anything, really." Malvolio replied with a shrug.

---
"I know, Ness," Klaus sighed, smoothing her hair, "I know."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:38

Vanessa cried against Klaus' shoulder, not even looking up when Tatia came out a few minutes later to see where they'd gone. She grimaced at the sight of Scarlets body, before turning to Klaus. "Why would Malvolio kill her?" she asked quietly, so Vanessa wouldn't hear.

------

"I feel numb." She responded, almost apathetically. "I don't feel anything, I don't want to feel anything."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:42

"Don't know, but I'm going to kill him for it." Klaus hissed quietly, "That's the last straw, specially because of how it's effected Vanessa."

----
"You've switched it off?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:43

Tatia nodded, frowning as Vanessa sobbed against Klaus. "Want me to get rid of the body or are you gonna try and bring her back?"
----

Violet shook her head, "No, no."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 20 Jan - 23:46

"I'm not going to be able to, get rid of it." Klaus replied as he alternated from rubbing Vanessa's back to smoothing her hair. Trying to calm her down.

---
"Good. Don't. I'll be upset if you do."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 20 Jan - 23:48

"I wont. As much as I want to, I wont."
----

Tatia nodded, gently kissing Vanessa's forehead before she took care of Scarlet's body.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next