BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 23 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Jul - 19:39

Hermione: frowned at him getting to her feet and leaving the room heading down towards the kitchen to help Molly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 23 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Jul - 19:52

Draco sighed and changed, before he headed downstairs after her.
_____

"Ahh hello Hermione dear."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Jul - 20:02

Hermione: Morning Molly. she greeted cheerfully Do you need any help this morning?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Jul - 20:25

"No thank you dear, everything is fine." She smiled. "Aria and Harry are in the living room with the two baby boys and Ginny and Ron are still asleep I think....Poor Aria was up all night with Darius."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Jul - 20:44

Hermione: Oh my...is Ron not helping her? she questioned rushing from the room before Molly could answer Aria I'll look after Darius if you like so you can get some rest, I wouldn't mind at all.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Jul - 20:52

"Ssshhh Hermione." Harry told her as he missed to Aria who was asleep on the sofa and Darius was asleep in his cot.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 13:33

Hermione: Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Harry... she exclaimed in a smaller whisper I didn't know they were asleep Molly only said that you were all in here.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 16:45

"Yeah Molly didn't know either."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 16:58

Hermione: At least their both asleep. So how are you? she asked quietly sitting on the arm of Harry's chair
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 17:08

"I'm alright, not sure that im ready to go back to Hogwarts though." He sighed before looking at her. "What about you?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 17:22

Hermione: sighed and leaned against her friend a little I'm not sure... I think somethings going on...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 17:28

"Like what?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 17:59

Hermione: With Dray...Cissa says he goes out every night and comes home early in the morning..she's right but he won't tell me anything she whispered quietly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 18:08

"Maybe there isn't anything to tell." Harry shrugged.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 18:52

Hermione: There is and I know that.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 19:09

He sighed. "Hoe about tonight we get my dads old cloak out and we follow him." He asked her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 19:19

Hermione: bite her lip and nodded Thanks Harry
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 19:47

"You're welcome."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 18 Jul - 20:03

Hermione: Just like old times then, huh?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 18 Jul - 20:26

"Yeah it is." He smiled. "Except the fact that you're soon to be Mrs Hermione Jean Malfoy." Harry teased playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Jul - 13:45

Hermione: laughed softly and nodded I know... a few years ago I would have told you that you were insane if you'd have told me any of this.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 19 Jul - 15:38

He laughed. "Yeah and I bet now you can't imagine life without him."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Jul - 16:35

Hermione: No I can't. I never want to be without him Harry...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 19 Jul - 16:57

"I thought so."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Jul - 18:40

Hermione: Well what about you and Gin? You gonna ask her to marry you?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next