BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 21:34

"Exactly," She replied with a frown, "I worked hard to learn how to drive and get this thing, even though it's a piece of junk really, now she's ruined it."

---
"Bit tired." Sage admitted, "Sickness hast been as bad as I thought it would be."

----
"Okay." Klaus replied with a rather doubtful, worried frown.

----
Malvolio sighed softly then, "He hasn't really done anything wrong, Viol,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 21:39

"Oh? I suppose you've been pouring over baby books and cribs with them two?!" Violet hissed.

---

"Trust me, I'll be fine Nik, this is the first bad day in weeks." she reminded him softly. "And that's only because they started acting as if they were playing football or something in there." she laughed a little, hand tightening over Klaus' as there was another movement. "I'm betting anything that that one, the left one is a boy. Always seems to kick where it hurts."

---

"You sure you don't want to rest up? I can go out and get you a few things, we don't have to walk."

---

"And she's going to get away with it because you played on her insecurities." Kol sighed as he kissed her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 21:45

"She plays on mine constantly and an eyelid is never batted. It's hypocritical and if I ever trigger that bloody curse of mine if I don't trigger it by killing her then I'll trigger it because she's made me angry enough to kill someone. I hate her." Astrid muttered in response before deciding, "I hate her."

----
"I want to walk," Sage replied with a shake of her head, "Quit worrying, improbably healthier for me to be outside."

----
"Or just a really fiesta girl." Klaus replied with a quiet laugh.

----
"Course not." He replied, "No way. I think they could of timed it better, but I think it'll make him and Sage happy to have a kid together. Shows they aren't together just because they can be."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 21:50

"They decide to get pregnant days after I tried to kill myself. It shows exactly what he thinks of me, sonif you want to be happy and go play happy families with them then be my guest, but just remember its my replacement that you'll be cooing over!"

---

"No you don't." Kol shook his head. "If she were to drop dead in the middle of the street right now you'd be gutted. I know you don't particularly like her, I've felt the same way towards my brothers before, but you don't hate her."

---

"I just don't want anything happening to you, either of you."

---

"Nah, even Vanessa didn't kick like this." Tatia laughed. "I definitely think its a boy."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 21:55

"Mm," Klaus hummed, adding, "We won't know until we either get you to have a scan to find out or wait until they both come."

----
"We're fine, Finn," Sage assured with a quiet laugh, "And both think you need to try and worry a little less," she added, kissing his cheek.

-----
"What're you talking about?" Malvolio sighed, "I never said that, Viol. Stop putting words into my mouth, I hate it when you do that."

----
Astrid just sighed and shook her head, "Just want her to stop being so horrible, all the time. "
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 22:02

"She's got nothing to prove her insecurities wrong. She's dated a few footballers and hasn't been told anything special from any of them. In her head proving what you've said right. But no matter how much she keeps digging at you, saying I'm having an affair, we're still together, we're still fine. She's just hurting."

---

"Do you really want to wait another three months to find out?" Tatia asked curiously. "I would've thought you wanted to know, especially since you want a son so much." she teased the last part.

---

"I'm sorry, it's just after what happened to Tatia, I don't think I could bare seeing you in that much pain. It'd crush me to see you like that. I just want everything to be okay..." he whispered.

---

Violet went silent then, leaning against the wall and sliding down it.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 22:12

Sage frowned a little bit and slid her fingertips between his gently, whispering in response, "That's sweet, it really is, but everything's fine. Just fine. I'd tell you if it wasn't, okay? You don't need to worry."

----
Malvolio sat himself down beside her quietly and muttering, "I wouldn't like the kid, I won't. I just think they didn't mean to make it seem like they were replacing you,"

-----
"She shouldn't take it out on me though." Astrid sighed, leaning into Kol before smiling brightly and whispering, "We're still together.. We're working real good this time, better then before, that's great isn't it?"

------
"I'd like to know." He nodded, "Should we make an appointment?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 22:17

"Shh, don't jinx it." Kol whispered, kissing the top of her head.

---

Tatia nodded, "I'll make one later for tomorrow." she smiled brightly, softly drawing patterns on his hands with her fingers. O

---

"I'll try worry a little less." Finn nodded quietly then.

---

"He probably does want to, I'm not exactly number one daughter am I?" Violet sighed. "I've been a better sister in the last few months though, haven't I? I've put up with your girlfriend and I haven't been mean or tried to kill myself…"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 22:24

"You've been amazing, even less negative which has been a bit scary to be honest." Malvolio replied with a quiet laugh, messing her hair up playfully before asking quietly, "Have I been a better brother?"

----
Astrid just laughed quietly, whispering, "Love you," before pressing a deep kiss to his lips.

-----
"Good." Sage smiled at him.

-----
Klaus nodded.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 22:28

"Yeah, you've been here for me a lot more." Violet whispered, leaning against him. "But you were already a great brother."

---

Tatia smiled snuggling into him and lacing her fingers with his. "Im glad you've been more excited this time round, it's made things more bearable when I was feeling bad. Even this," she gestures to where his hands were resting. "Makes me feel better."

---

"You too." Kol mumbled as he missed her back, moving to pin her to the side of the house.

---

"I'm sorry if I've stressed you out by being so over protective."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 22:33

"And now your being silly and worrying again." Sage pointed put with a quiet laugh, squeezing his hand and whispering, "Just relax, Finn,"

----
Astrid smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him as she made the kiss a little bit more passionate.

----
"Mm, I've been trying." He replied quietly.

----
"Than you." Malvolio replied quietly, hugging her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 22:37

"I know, I can tell, and I really appreciate it. Makes me feel a whole lot better." she kissed his cheek. "And my stomach a lot warmer too, since your hands are always warm." she added the last part with a laugh.

---

"Sorry." Finn grimaced.

---

Violet hugged him back, tucking her head under his.

---

Kol moved to lift her against the wall as he kissed her back the same.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 22:40

Malvolio rubbed her arm gently.

----
"It's okay," Sage replied wig a quiet laugh, grimacing a little bit and guiding his hand to her stomach, "Babies moving a bit."

-----
Klaus just laughed quietly in response.

----
"My pretty boy," Astrid hummed contently against his lips as they kissed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 22:45

"I love you, and you'll always be my favourite sibling, no matter what."

---

Kol just laughed a little, kissing down her neck.

---

"I remember when we first got back together, and I was devastated because I never thought I'd get the chance to be a mother again, to have a family with you like we'd always talked about... I'm so glad I was wrong." she whispered. "I still would've loved you, kids or no kids but still…"

---

"That's good right? Means its okay? or am I wrong?" he asked as he gently felt aroun her stomach to feel the baby, his face lighting up as he felt it move.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 22:50

Astrid closed her eyes and leant her head back to give him more room, moving her hands to tangle her fingers in his hair.

----
"And you'll be my favourite sibling." Malvolio returned with a nod.

----
Klaus just gave a nod of understanding, brushing his fingers through through her hair gently.

----
"It's a good thing," She confirmed with a nod, smiling brightly when she saw the change in his facial expression.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 22:55

Tatia moved her hands from her bump to his face then, pressing her lips to his deeply.

---

Finn kissed the side of her head. "Feeling him or her...it's amazing."

---

"Good." Violet smiled a little then.

---

Kol suddenly moved his way back to her lips before putting her down, breaking away and peppering kisses along her jaw as he murmured; "Marry me?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 23:03

Astrid blinked her eyes open then, brushing her fingers through his hair affectionately and replying quietly, "If this is some kind of joke then it's not a funny one, pretty boy," she replied with a quiet laugh, though smiled brightly at the idea it may not of been, asking, "Are you being serious?"

----
Klaus kissed her back just as deeply, sliding his arms around her waist gently.

----
"It is." Sage agreed with a nod, whispering, "It'll be so great when he or she comes, so we can see if it is a boy or girl, what they look like."

----
Malvolio grinned.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 23:08

Kol just rolled his eyes, got down on one knee and took her hand in his own. "Marry me?" he asked again, seriously, taking a diamond engagement ring from his back pocket and sliding it into her finger. "I mean it."

---

"Well probably like you, my genes don't seem to pass on." he laughed.

---

"M'sorry Mal, for being horrible in the past."

---

Tatia slid her hands into his hair as she made the kiss more passionate, knotting her fingers and pressin herself as close as she could against him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 23:13

Astrid stared at him for a while, and then the ring before throwing her arms around him in a hug and repeating in a slight hysterical giggle, "Oh my god, yes. Of course, yes.. Oh my gosh.."

----
Sage laughed a bit, "Ah, you don't know that yet."

----
"It's okay.. I'm sorry for not spending much time with you."

----
Klaus matched his kiss to hers.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 23:17

Tatia moved to kiss his jaw and neck affectionately, nuzzling her face there before kissing him again.

--

"I love you, and only you." Kol mumbled. "Don't let that be an insecurity. Itll always be you I love. Nobody else." he told her as he hugged her back, adding afterwards. "Thats why I was being affectionate."

---

"Don't worry, you're forgiven." Violet laughed.

---

"The twins are the double of their mother, neither of them look like me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 23:25

"I love you too," Astrid whispered, lowering her head to nuzzle her face into his neck contently, "I'll try not to be insecure if you try not to be too, okay?" she offered brfore whispering mostly to herself, "I can't remember being this happy."

---
"Mm, I reckon our child will look like you, in someway. Or it'll have an identical personality to you." Sage replied quietly.

----
"Good." Malvolio grinned.

----
Klaus leant towards the kisses before kissing her back.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 23:30

"Maybe, or maybe she or he will look like you."

---

Tatia moved her hands under his shirt then, gripping it at the hem and pulling it up and off of him.

---

Kol kissed her forehead. "The ring's your mothers wedding one. The one your dad gave to her. She gave me it a while ago, knew it'd mean something to you. If you want I can go get you another, newer one."

---

"I promise not to try anything again." Violet whispered quietly, knowing he'd know what she meant.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 23:35

Astrid smiled even brighter at that, "No sweetie," she replied, resting her hand on the side of his face as she whispered, "It's perfect, just perfect. Thank you for being so thoughtful."

----
Malvolio let out a quiet sigh of relief, whispering, "Good."

----
"Or the both of us." Sage suggested.

----
"You should be resting Tat," Klaus hummed quietly against her lips then.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 5 Jun - 23:39

"I can rest later," Tatia shrugged as she moved her hands to unzip his trousers.

---

"Just keep being here for me, yeah? I can't battle through feeling like I need to do something like that all on my own."

---

"Maybe." Finn hummed in agreement.

---

"M'glad you like it sweetheart."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 5 Jun - 23:45

Klaus just laughed quietly against her lips then.

----
"I'm here aren't I? Not like I'm leaving." Malvolio replied quietly.

-----
Sage smiled.

-----
"So who else knows you were going to propose?" Astrid asked curiously after kissing his nose gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next