BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 38 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:36

"They done something. They clearly done something to her. Doctors always hurt everyone. The ones in Hawaii tried to keep you away from me and now they've tried to murder my own daughter." Klaus hissed, shaking his head as his patience ran out and quietly opening the door to Vanessa's room.

Nate just glared at the nurse angrily before walking back to where Klaus and Tatia where, "She needs to hurry up and wake up. They won't even let me look at my child."

----
Kaida flinched at hearing Elijah's voice, simply pulling her phone out and looking through the photos on there. Most of which were of a smiling Emily.

----
Falin caught it and read the text quietly, "I need to get to the hospital, Ness is there. Having her baby," she told him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:41

Tatia just glared at Nate. "I love how you're concerned for Vanessa too." she snapped, before sighing and heading in after Klaus.

The doctor in there frowned deeply at seeing Klaus. "We asked you to wait outside." he said, going to his clip board. "But we were going to let you in in a few minutes any way so I suppose it doesn't really matter." he shrugged, before gesturing to the bed where Vanessa lay with several drips attached, and an oxygen mask on her face. Her skin had returned to normal, but she was still struggling to breathe and was still unconscious. "It appears she had an allergic reaction to the pain medication, or something in it. We've taken some blood samples and we're reacting them in the lab with the chemicals in the medication to see which one it was, so we know the right medication to give her."

Tatia went over and sat by her daughter, taking hold of her hand gently and smoothing down her hair.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:45

Klaus just nodded in response to the doctor, not really listening and just walking to Vanessa's bedside. Brushing her hair off her face before smoothing her hair down also, "Our poor girl," he whispered, kissing the side of her head.

Nate just sighed, deciding to wait outside of the room when he was snapped at. Just putting his head in his hands.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 1:45

"Come on, I'll drive you."
____

Elijah stayed at the bar for a few minutes, before he walked to Kaidas table. "Do you mind if I sit with you?
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:47

"Do what you likeā€¦" Kaida muttered, closing her phone and taking another sip of her drink.

----
Falin smiled and nodded, grabbing his car keys and throwing them to him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:49

"Get your ass in here now." Tatia hissed at him, "She needs all the support she can get, especially from her boyfriend." she pointed out, Vanessa only just having told her parents a week or so ago - to their dismay - that she was back together with Nate. Tatia then returned her attention back to the doctor. "What about her baby? Is she gonna be okay?"

"I'm sorry, we can't discuss the baby without Vanessa's permission."

"That baby is my family too, my gra-" Tatia started, before cutting herself off and realising that she and Klaus were posing as Vanessa's siblings. "Niece." she 'corrected' herself.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 1:51

"How have you been?" He asked her.
_____

He caught them and git into his car with her, driving her to the hospital.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:54

"They won't let me see the baby and I'm it's father. They're definitely not going to give you any information." Nate told Tatia and Klaus sharply as he entered the room, moving his gaze to glare at the doctor unhappily. "You're rules and so f**king messed up. What if my baby dies, huh? I bet you wouldn't even tell me then. It's not hard to let me see my child, is it?! Who the hell would lie about if a child was there's or not?!"

"Shut up Nate, your not helping Ness." Klaus snapped, though didn't take his eyes off Vanessa.

---
"Guess."

----
Falin kissed his cheek in thanks when they got there.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:58

Tatia was about to say something in response to Nate, before looking round back at Vanessa when she opened her eyes partially and began to cough, reaching a hand up and trying to pull the mask from her face. Tatia sighed in relief and kissed the side of her head. "Take it easy Ness, take it easy..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:04

"Sshh," Klaus whispered, taking Vanessa's hand and squeezing it gently.

"Tell the doctor I'm the child's father, Vanessa." Nate told her. "Tell them to let me see my child."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 2:05

"Pack it in Nate." Tatia hissed, completely furious that Nate wasn't showing any concern for Vanessa at all after what she'd just been through.
Ā 
Vanessa leaned her head towards her fathers hand, staying silent and closing her eyes again.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:08

"Both of you quiet," Klaus hissed at both Tatia and Nate before Nate could replied, leaning over to whisper in Vanessa's ear, "You're okay, princess. I'm proud of you, so, so proud. It'll all be okay, I promise."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 2:08

"Kaida move back home, please." He looked at her.
_____

"Call me when you need picking up."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:12

Kaida just shook her head a little bit, "Why should I?" she asked quietly, "Other than the fact the teddy I brought with me doesn't smell like Em any more,"

---
Falin just gave a nod before getting out of the car and heading into the hospital.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 2:14

Vanessa nodded subtly, and was quiet for a few more minutes as she gathered the strength to speak. Without opening her eyes, she then lifted the mask from her mouth briefly as she rasped out almost inaudibly. "You can go see her, our baby." she said to Nate, "As long as my da- brother goes with you." she then started another coughing fit, so Tatia quickly slipped the mask back onto her daughters face and kissed her forehead.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:17

Klaus frowned before sighing and whispering to Tatia, "I won't be long," before getting up and following Nate out.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 2:21

Tatia nodded, soothing their daughter quietly, murmuring soft things to her and stroking her hair down.

The doctor went out with them and led them to the room. He went inside before them and explained to the nurse that Vanessa had given them permission to be in there. He came out a few minutes later and gestured for them to both go in.

Inside the room the baby - whom was completely tiny as the doctor had said she would be during the scans - lay in an incubator with a ventilator and other various bits and pieces of equipment attached to her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 2:22

Damon made sure she got inside, before he drove off.
____

"Because hopefully you love me enough." He told her. "And I need you more than you will ever need me."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:26

Nate pulled a seat up and watched his daughter quietly, giving a fond smile and whispering, "My perfect little girl," he whispered, putting his hands into the arm, glove thing and gently brushing the side of the babies face.

Klaus watched his granddaughter quietly.

---
Falin knocked lightly on the hospital room door, quietly taking a step inside and asking Tatia, "Shall I wait outside for a few minutes and then come back?"

---
"How much I needed you or loved you wasn't why I left in the first place, so you can't give those as reasons." Kaida muttered quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 2:29

"No, you can come in, it's okay." Tatia shook her head, gesturing for Falin to take a seat as she continued to calm her daughter.

--

"She won't be available for a hold any time soon, she's very fragile and weak at the moment." The nurse explained quietly. "She needs help with almost everything."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:31

"I guessed," Nate muttered quietly.

---
"So, what exactly happened?" She asked with a frown, pulling a chair up next to Vanessa's bed and taking her hand, "Hey Ness," she greeted.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 2:34

"Did you even read my explanation?" He asked her. "Kaida, Stefan and the Bennet witch are helping me gain my emotions, but until then im still in the process of having little to nothing."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 2:36

"Does she have a name? It'll make things with her a little more personal than referring to her as baby Mikaelson."

--

"I'm not entirely sure..." Tatia sighed, watching as Vanessa opened her eyes briefly to acknowledge Falin, before they slipped closed again. "One minute she was giving birth, the next she started coughing up blood and it was streaming from her nose, then she collapsed onto the bed and we were shoved out. We've only just been allowed in and this happened like four hours ago."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 2:40

"Holly's her first name, Rose her middle and her last isn't just Mikaelson, it's my last hyphen Mikaelson." Nate replied quietly.

----
"That's not good," Falin frowned, "She had any blood? That might make her feel better."

---
"Oh Stefan's helping you, huh? Funny how you never let me help." Kaida replied bitterly, almost jealously.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 2:43

"We haven't been able to get any to her, the doctors are insisting on staying in here in case she collapses again."

--

The nurse nodded a little at that, writing it down, "And what's your last name? So I can add it down to the register."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next