BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries Empty The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix 21st August 2013, 16:17

"We've had to give Holly numerous blood transfusions, you're lucky you managed to get her here before she died from the blood loss she had very little left, and considering how long she'd been without it..." The nurse started, before carrying on. "There was extensive internal damage, particularly to her abdomen, which we've just about managed to rectify, but we don't know if there'll be any long lasting damage until the future. Since her blood supply was so low we don't know if any damage has been done to her brain through lack of oxygen, so we'll have to wait until she comes round to assess that. There will be permanent scarring, and unfortunately, lots of it, particularly her face and neck. We've stitched up the best we can, and hopefully that'll reduce the state of the scarring, in a few years time she may be wanting plastic surgery to rectify it, though at the moment there's no point doing anything until she's stopped growing and her skins stopped stretching.There may also be damage and blindness in her right eye, and once she's awake we can assess that too. Her wrist was shattered, by a bite from the looks of it, but that'll heal up perfectly fine since we've potted it up."

Vanessa paled a little at the sound of each horror her daughter would have to face, frowning deeply. "You didn't answer the question." she whispered.

"We don't know if she's going to be fully okay until she wakes up."

"And when will that be?"

"We've administered an injection to counter act the sedative we gave her for surgery, but considering the trauma her body has been through it may be a few hours, up to a couple of days."

--

Tatia just frowned deeply at Mia's words. "You used to love seeing your cousin when you were younger Mia, can't you just invite her in and sit down and talk about this?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diaries Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  SpiritWolfe 21st August 2013, 16:17

Trinity: nodded simply and compelled the waiter guy to continue giving them drinks sliding a glass in front of Mal
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 16:22

Emily looked up at her dad.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 16:24

"Caleb'll be here soon," She reminded her mother quietly, "You said he could come around and it'll be any second now, I can't cancel on him."    Adding in response, "When I was like six or something, then she died and I cried over a cousin I never really knew because her father who is suppose to be loyal to his family, be the 'moral' one treated us all like dirt beneath his feet and never even got to know me or anyone else. Not spending time with her when Elijah's just going to be a five year old and not let me see her ever again."

----
Nate paled too, but just gave a small nod in response. Not replying vocally at all.

---
Malvolio downed half of it quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 16:28

"In our defence, your father and be don't get along Mia, and the rest of your family are on your fathers side and I lost touch with most of them." He shrugged.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 21st August 2013, 16:30

"Well how about the three of you hang out together then, mm? Just try Mia." Tatia sighed, before turning and facing Elijah. "Nik isn't here, he's on a trip with Ness and Holly, he should be back in a few days though. And as for Rebekah, Finn and Kol, you've slighted all of them in some way too, they're not just blindly following Nik."

--

"Can I see her?" Vanessa whispered, sounding almost like she was pleading.

The nurse nodded, "Parents only though, for now, we don't want her overwhelmed when she does wake up."

Vanessa nodded at that, happy she was just being allowed to see her, she stood up quietly and turned to face her father. "Can you uh, call Leon for me after you've phoned mom and let her know what's going on? Can you ask him to come over here?" she asked in a whisper.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 16:34

"I've only done wrong by Rebekah, Finn and Kol I haven't really seen long enough to do anything to." Elijah reminded her.

Emily looked at them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 16:37

Nate got to his feet and headed into the room his daughter was in quietly, pulling a chair up at her bedside and kissing her forehead, "I'm so sorry, petal." he whispered

"Of course," Klaus replied with a small nod.

----
Mia frowned and shook her head, "All she'll do is critise dad and go on about how her father's a saint and didn't do anything wrong. If you want to catch up with her then it's fine, but I'm not."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 21st August 2013, 16:42

((Want me to bring Caleb in Beth?))

-----

Trinity: sipped her drink this time
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 16:43

(( Sure Smile ))

---

Malvolio glanced to her quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 21st August 2013, 16:45

"Mia please." Tatia sighed, "I didn't bring you up to be rude like this, an hour or so, please."

"Who're they?" Kira asked, walking to her sister and hugging her leg.

--

As the nurse had said, Holly was completely covered in stitches, her possibly damaged eye was black and that half of her face was almost entirely thread lines, as was down the side of her neck and her arms. She had a drip going into one hand, and a blood bag going into the other, and though she looked terrible, some of her colour had returned and she was a little warmer. Her teddy was stuffed in the crook of her elbow, and a doctor had taken the time to sew up the gap where the ear had been bitten off and washed it of the blood. Holly was also wearing an oxygen mask, though otherwise didn't seem to have any trouble with her breathing.

Vanessa nodded quietly at what her father said, before heading in after Nate and bursting into silent tears when she saw the state of her daughter. She sat down on the opposite side of the bed and took her hand, "We're here sweetheart, everything's gonna be just fine, mummy's here." she whispered, finding a patch of unmarred skin on her arm to rub soothingly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 21st August 2013, 16:45

Trinity: lifted her eyes up to meet his

----

Caleb: walked up to the house and knocked on the door
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 16:46

"No I won't." Emily told her. "But if you don't want to see me then fine I'll go." She shrugged.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 16:49

"I'm not being rude, I have plans and I'd rather not set myself up for the disappointment of not really getting to know her." Mia grumbled, giving Caleb a small smile when she saw him and grabbing his wrist gently to pull him into the house. "Thought you'd never get here."

----
Nate took his daughters other hand with a small sigh.

----
Klaus pulled his mobile out and phoned Tatia quietly.

----
Malvolio just pulled her into a small hug.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 21st August 2013, 16:51

"I didn't mean it, before, what I said, if she wants to see you then she can." Vanessa whispered, not taking her eyes away from Holly as she spoke.

--

Tatia sighed deeply at Mia's reaction, before pulling her phone out and answering it, "Hey Nik, how's everything?"

Last edited by Phoenix on 21st August 2013, 16:57; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 21st August 2013, 16:53

Trinity: slid her own arms around him hugging him back

----

Caleb: I'm on time though he laughed when she pulled him inside
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 16:59

"Not good," Klaus replied quietly, "Holly's not doing too good. It was a full moon last night, Nate never got anyone to watch her and she was attacked."

---
Nate just shook his head in response, brushing his thumb in small circles against the top of his daughters hand. "I knew you'd scream at me, I knew it. Stupid of me to hope you wouldn't, to hope you'd know me well enough to at least know that I'm already feeling terrible about it on top of everything else. Stupid of me, especially with your father egging you on."

---
"You're four minutes late," Mia pointed out.

----
Malvolio rested his head on hers.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 16:59

"It was nice seeing you again Auntie Tatia." She told Tatia before she walked off and Elijah sighed and followed her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 21st August 2013, 17:01

Caleb: rolled his eyes at her So?

----

Trinity: nuzzled he head against his neck a little
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 21st August 2013, 17:02

"I never really knew you Nate, you never let me get to properly know you." Vanessa whispered, kissing her daughters hand, "But I shouldn't have said what I said, I know you wouldn't have left Holly if you didn't think she was going to be safe."

--

Tatia waved goodbye to her niece as she spoke. "Oh no, is she going to be okay?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 17:05

Elijah walked with his daughter.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 17:11

Mia shrugged, glaring at her cousin as she left before heading up the stairs and to her room. Figuring Caleb would follow her.

----
Kaida walked alongside Emily and Elijah quietly.

---
"They don't know yet, she's alive but she had no oxygen for such a long time they don't know if it effected her brain or not. They have to wait until she wakes."

---
"At the very beginning you did," He replied simply before staying silent and not responding to her apology, just shaking his head. Obviously not happy with her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 21st August 2013, 17:14

"Hang on a second." Tatia told him quietly, before  putting the phone on the side and snagging Caleb back before he could go upstairs. "It's Mia's birthday in a week today, I suggest you get her something." she whispered lowly so her daughter wouldn't hear, before picking the phone back up. "Keep me updated, okay? How's Ness coping?"

--

"Was it real in the beginning then? Before I made a mess of things?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 21st August 2013, 17:15

"Emily..."

"No dad, don't." She told him. "Because of you the rest of our family don't want to know me! I hate you!"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 21st August 2013, 17:19

Nate gave a small nod, "It was real in the beginning," he confirmed quietly.

---
"I'll keep you updated." Klaus confirmed, "She's not coping well, which is understandable. I don't think she's going to let Nate see her again, which I think is fine, he left her on her own on a full moon - the boy has no brain cells."

---
"Emily that's not nice," Kaida frowned at her daughter
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next