BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 20 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 0:21

"I'm not one for tradition and you know it, Kali. We were just fortunate that our parents approved us marrying in the first place, but even if they hadn't I would of found a way. We married out of love, I believe, not out of having children, though children would be a nice edition it isn't vital. It isn't the reason I am with you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 0:23

Kali moved to lay beside him on the bed, stroking his face gently with her fingertips. "But I've seen the way you light up whenever little ones are around, how happy they make you. I wish I could give you many, so that you're always happy."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 0:27

"I'm perfectly content with just you and our stallion." Leon assured softly. "They'll never be any other, it'll always be you so stop speaking such nonsense. All we can do is keeping trying for a child but it is no lose, it would be a greater lose to me if I ever lost you." He told her, brushing his thumb over her cheek bone gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 0:30

"And what if we have none, your line will end with you, nobody to bear your name." Kali leaned towards his touch softly. "If you were to ever marry again, I hope she can give you children, even if I can't. I only want you happy Leon."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 0:36

"And I only want you, you are all I'll ever want and need. I don't care about people carrying on my name, what is a name anyway? People these days seem have the misconception that it's all about reproducing, having heirs to carry on names and bloodlines, I'd much rather have my own way of thinking. I've found you, you make me happy by simply breathing and that's all that matters, whether you can carry a child means nothing of significant importance to me. You are my reason for living, Kali, my beautiful wife."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 0:41

"You are a fool Leon Karalis. A very sweet fool, and my fool, but one nonetheless." Kali said fondly as she kissed his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair, before getting up and starting to gently wash the paste from his back, hoping that it'd done it's job to soothe the burns.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 0:43

Leon just laughed a little bit in response, "What is there to be done tomorrow, do you need any help with anything?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 0:47

"Nothing is to be done if it is still as hot as today, I'd rather be behind a few days in harvest than get sunstroke. And other than tending to the animals I forbid you to go out too. If it comes to it we can bring our horse inside to keep it from the heat. Your back will feel ten times worse on the morrow, and if you even spend an hour out in the sun tomorrow it will be unbearable."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 12:46

"I don't believe it will. Even if it is, I'd be able to cope." Leon replied before telling her, "Alyssa was talking of insane things this morning, talking of how she found her cattles remains, said it had been healthy the night before and it was hunted by an animal because there were no marks on it. I say it was just sunstroke that took the thing but she is claiming she's been hearing stories of some don that takes the form of a human."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 12:49

"Of course it was sunstroke, or lack of water probably, she feeds them too little too. It's her own fault if her animals are dying."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 12:55

"It's a desperate cry for attention, making up such absurd stories like that. She'll end up getting thrown into exile if our rulers seem her crazy. The things she was saying I was tempted to report her to them myself, I feel sorry for her children if they have to hear tales such as that to cover up her negligence."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 12:59

"Why people like her get children over us is absurd. Why do the gods seem her more fit than us? She just keeps having them, didn't even grieve when wild dogs ran off with one of her babies, she just had another. I've even heard rumours she's converted to that religion with only one god, where they bless their water and hang crosses with a dead man upon their walls. You should have reported her."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 13:07

"Eneas is just as bad as her, he allowed them to. Just stood there and claimed there was nothing he could of done as his own child was killed. Both of them are unfit to share children." Leon shook his head, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "People like that are despicable, need to be thrown to the dogs and everyone else should be allowed to watch."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 13:09

"If you handed them in, we could foster their children. The youngest is barely a week old, and the eldest is around seven. Money wouldn't be an issues because we'd get their lands and livestock and horses, and we'd be better parents to those children than their real ones would ever be, and better owners to the livestock, we wouldn't let them keep dropping dead from things that can be prevented..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 13:14

"The eldest child would be bitter and blame us, plant it in the younger ones too. They need their real parents, even if they are terrible ones." Leon replied with a shake of his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 13:17

"If I were those children I'd rather have a father like you than the one they currently have. And if that's the way you feel what about going to the orphanage, seeing if any babies have been abandoned there?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 13:25

"Mm, we can go in a few more days. After my birthday, okay? I think I'll need to take the horse out tomorrow. Our water levels are running low and I know a place a few miles away that have enough to spare, it'll only take an hour or so on horse back. I'll go just after sunset so the heat won't be so tiring."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 13:26

"After sunset is still dangerous, with or without fabled creatures killing cattle. Be safe my love."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 13:32

"I'd rather risk a few mangy wild dogs then you dying of thirst, beautiful." Leon hummed softly, resting one of his hands on her waist and leaning down to press his lips to hers.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 13:35

Kali grinned and kissed him back deeply, running her hands over the unburned part of his back.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 13:40

Leon moved one hand up from her waist to knot her hair, matching the kiss as he pulled her closer against him contently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 13:44

Kali pulled away from the kiss and rested her head on his shoulder, gently pressing kisses down the side of his neck.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 25 Aug - 13:47

Leon leant his head back to give her more room, making a small noise of content as he closed his eyes. Murmuring a quiet, "I love you more than you'll ever know, always will,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 25 Aug - 13:47

Caleb: shrugged his shoulders Do as you like M, though he uh did bring up one thing....

-----

Trinity: giggled snuggling down on his lap
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 25 Aug - 13:48

"Always is a very long time my love. What if I die and somehow you're chosen my the gods to live till you're more than a thousand, mm?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next