BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:14

Jules just laughed quietly at Brandon and Kiara, shaking her head a little bit at them and grimacing when she saw Cedrick approaching again, "Looks like he's determined to come over here."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 2 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  Phoenix 24th August 2013, 14:16

"Let the she bitch stop him, I'm not stopping her. She'll likely scare him off with that bloody face of hers anyway." Kiara muttered almost bitterly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 24th August 2013, 14:19

"I'm sorry for my dick of a brother but I'd like to plead sanctuary. Please." Cassius rubbed his neck absently, popping another bubble with his gum. "Ran from the North Basin pack. The two packs from Reno and Salt Lake City combined a couple years ago, dunno if you got the memo."

Cedrick sidestepped her attempt with a soft snarl, twisting and lifting his arm as if to backhand her before simply giving a shove to her shoulder.

---

"I don't want him over here," Isis hissed. "Is she stopping him well and truly?"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:20

Jules laughed in response to that and gave a small nod, muttering, "Looks like the other ones been stolen by her too," before adding to Isis, "Looks like it,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 24th August 2013, 14:24

Ria cause his wrist and held a vice like grip on it. "Dark haired pair on the car? Hunters, she's been trained since she was four, and carries wolfsbane spray instead of mace. You get any closer and she'll drop you faster than I could. I'm warning you now, back off." she said lowly, her nails briefly extending to cut into his wrist as she spoke.

"Omega's huh?" Roman wrinkled his nose a little. "You can't join our pack, you're not family and my dad's a pretty strict family guy, but I don't see why he wouldn't leave you and your brother be as long as you're no trouble."

--

"Looks like it, she's talking him down. And the smaller one looks too laid back for her tastes, try your piece with him, he seems a little less likely to hit you too."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:27

Declan stayed silent watching.
___

She laughed and she looked at him as they got to the shop they worked in. "Do you want to meet up on our breaks?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:30

"I don't see why not," Cail confirmed with a small nod, "What time is yours again? I swear I have the memory span of a goldfish sometimes,"

---
"Mm," Jules hummed, just giving a small nod in agreement then.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 24th August 2013, 14:30

"Thank god. He scares the life out of me. Thought he was wearing damn Halloween mask at first the little shit when he came at me. Thought he was gonna try something funny, left my mace in the car."

---

"I'm not going to piss on her anything, I want to talk to the tiny one. I don't give a damn if she drops me or not. She's gonna talk if I don't do something about the little one because I fucking wolfed out right in front of her face, so you let me go, I clean this up, and we can both go our merry fucking ways."

Cassius flinched. "Dude, no. Not really. Cedrick's acting Alpha cause our mom was killed by Dulcet. He just can't anchor himself properly. Dude, Beta, right here. Sniff me, tell me I'm lying." Cassius stuck his arms out wide and popped another bubble.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:32

"11." She laughed.
______

"This isn't oing to end well." Declan muttered.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 24th August 2013, 14:35

"Two or more people other than the alpha constitutes a pack. I may not have shifted but I'm not dumb, he can act alpha all he want's he's not one."

"Leave it to me, I know her, she's harmless. But showing yourself up in the parking lot is just going to attract more attention than you're going to get from her spreading a few little rumours. Back down."

--

"I find wolfsbane stings better than mace, in my experience anyway." Kiara muttered absently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:37

"Mines like five past eleven today." Cail replied with a small nod, "Meet outside the little fountain on the centre of the mall like normal?"

---
"I prefer using wolfsbane on them," Jules agreed quietly with Kiara
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:38

Declan sighed as the bell went. "Come on guys, let's get to class, the last thing we need is to be late on the last day." He told them sarcastically.
______

"Yeah definately." She smiled as she got to his store. "Well, I will see you later and try not to be late."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 24th August 2013, 14:40

"Dude, I passed my Werewolf 101. I know what constitutes a pack. I'm just asking sanctuary but I don't want to be dissed as an Omega. Seriously. That's just damn rude."

"I don't know how it works here, but where I came from exposure means death unless the situation is resolved. You can't expect me to overthrow my instincts so I'm just going to go over there, have a nice little conversation and then hopefully never see the brat any more. I thought she was in middleschool, not a damn high schooler. You let me do this in front of a crowd where everyone can see or I get her down a back alley. Your choice."

---

"What?" Isis blinked at Kiara, seemingly settled now that Cedrick wasn't approaching so quickly, though she kept an eye on him.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:41

"I'll see you then," Cail replied with a nod, smiling a little bit.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:42

She smiled back and waved as she walked to her store.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:42

Cail watched her go.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 24th August 2013, 14:46

"Wolfs bane, it stings more than mace, usually anyways." Kiara clarified. "Especially on douches like that guy."

--

"Or you can just leave her alone, I'll speak to her, sort her out. You can't just go randomly killing and terrorizing people in this town, not now, not ever. I'll say it once again before I mess up that pretty face of yours. Back down."

"You are an Omega though. No proper pack, runaways."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:47

Afterwards, she was waiting at the fountain.
_____

Declan smirked slightly at what Kiara was saying.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:48

"Wolfsbane is like something from heaven for making people like those idiots bugger off," Jules nodded.

---
Cail approached her quietly when he was let on his break, his hands shoved in his jeans pockets with an unamused expression on his face.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:50

"What's wrong Cail?"
_____

"Yeah I agree." Declan agreed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 24th August 2013, 14:52

"I hate people in the morning that's what. Customers insist on talking to me and asking me questions when the answer is right in front of their eyes."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:53

"I could always see if you could work at the clothes store with me." She laughed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles 24th August 2013, 14:54

"What, and you just order this stuff over the internet or something? Oh my god, I think he's about to hit Ria. If I go over there, will he stop? I think it's my fault, oh my god." Isis rubbed her arms absently.

---

"I'm not about to stand around and listen to you." Cedrick jabbed a finger at her roughly, against her sternum where it would hurt. "I have ways of doing things and we've never had trouble with our local hunters. You act like I'm going to dismember her. I'm going to talk. Might even apologise for scaring her last night."

"We have a proper pack...we're just about eight hundred miles away from it. Cut me some slack dude, I was stuck in a Jeep with that thing for the past three days." Cassius jerked a thumb at Cedrick.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice 24th August 2013, 14:56

"Isis relax." Declan told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 24th August 2013, 14:58

"Let her get kicked around a bit, might stop her from being so goddamned peppy and bloody annoying." Kiara said as she watched, leaning forward.

--

"You can't just come here and start acting as if you own the place, you're new, remember that and walk away. You're attracting attention, unwanted attention. Take your brother or whatever he is and get lost."

"You ever thought about putting him in anger management?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next