BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 3 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 14:58

"That's a bit cruel Kiara."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural - Page 3 Empty Re: Beacon Hills, Home of the Supernatural

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:03

Jules just laughed a little bit at Kiara, though she was mostly watching the new boys. Her head tilted to the side a little bit as she watched them.

---
"Pays not as good as where I am, unfortunately, otherwise I would." Cail replied with a frown.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 24 Aug - 15:04

"I can't live with the guilt if he hits her cause of me, jesus." Isis took a step forward.

---

"Maybe I want the unwanted attention so it keeps people from approaching me. I'm acting as I've been taught from the Alpha. I'm trying to set things right. And you're telling me everything I'm doing is wrong so excuse me for being pissy with you." Cedrick's tone had too much sarcasm to sound serious.

Cassius laughed so hard that he choked on his gum and coughed for a good half a minute. "No, no. Not only would the shrink get torn to itty bitty pieces but Dulcet likes the anger. Cedrick was his favourite bordering insane bastard. Just kept pushing and pushing and now Cedrick can't stop."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 15:04

"Al right then."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 Aug - 15:07

"Well your Alpha isn't around here and if he does ever turn up then my Alpha will kill him. I'd suggest you don't get on the bad side of any of the packs around here, because there's nothing like a psychopathic Omega to bring everyone together for a hunting party. I will deal with the girl, walk away, or if you're going to school, go to class, but quit making a scene."

"Sounds like a great Alpha." Roman said sarcastically.
--

Kiara grabbed Isis and dragged her back, "This is amusing, don't ruin it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:08

"Better he hits her then you, Isis. Don't go over there," Jules told her quietly.

----
Cail sat himself down on a bench then and just inhaled deeply as he tried to relax a little bit. "I really do hate my job though."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 24 Aug - 15:15

"I don't know big your pack is, but Dulcet's pack is large enough to govern almost five thousand square miles. If he comes down here - " Cedrick purposefully emphasised that Dulcet wasn't his Alpha, " - then I would be very surprised. Can't leave a pack that big. He'd send others down, his judges, Zavier or Ophelia." Cedrick's fingers suddenly twitched, his heartbeat fluctuating briefly in fear before he snarled. "Fuck. Fuck you're right. Can't cause a scene, he'll know we're here."

"Oh, he's nice to everyone else. We're just the trophies of his win. Well, us and mom's head stuffed and mounted above the fireplace with enough wolfsbane to keep her wolf." Cassius sounded almost bitter as he pulled a packet from his pocket and offered it. "Gum? Peppermint."

---

"Oh man, this might not be pretty." Isis nervously moved to hold Kiara's wrist where she was holding her. "If there's blood, I'm so outta here."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 Aug - 15:24

"Were you born or bitten?" Roman asked, shaking his head at the gum.

"You're hiding, huh?" Ria asked, voice softening a little, moving her hand from his wrist and hesitating before resting it on his arm as a sign of comfort. "As long as you keep your head down, you should be safe here."

--

"There wont be blood, or Ria's anyway."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:25

"Which is unfortunate,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 15:26

((what is cail? e.g. vampire? human?))
_____

She sat with him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 Aug - 15:28

"You girls should be a little nicer to her, life can't be easy with that huge thing marring her face, let alone you lot bullying and ganging up on her all the time." Brandon said quietly, disapproving of their recent comments towards Ria.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 24 Aug - 15:30

"Born." Cassius had a piece himself, chewing it down before blowing a bubble and then adding a second piece.

"I'm not losing Cassius, not to that son of a bitch. We were just a fucking family pack, only fifteen of us and he tore us apart because he wanted the tiny fucking spit of land we had." Cedrick bowed his head, shoulders tense. "He's not having Cassius. I'll fight him to the grave first. Christ, this is all a fucking mess." He lifted his free hand to rub angrily at his face, suddenly vulnerable. He looked as if he hadn't slept for days either.

---

"You sure? It's looking less violent more suspicious now."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:32

(( Born wolf ^.^ ))

"I can't decide if I'm hungry or not," Cail hummed in thought, mostly to himself.

----
"We are not bullying her, besides I doubt she's even listening to us." Jules denied with a shake of her head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 15:33

"I'm not hungry as such, just thirsty." She sighed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 Aug - 15:36

"But you aren't exactly being nice to her."

"This isn't about her face anyway, she's had that since she was like ten. A dog attacked her. We got over that, it's her attitude and other things, that bug the life out of us."

--

Ria sighed softly, looking back at her brother for a few seconds, the both of them seemingly having a silent exchange before she turned back to Cedrick. "On behalf of my father's pack, I offer you our protection, sanctuary."

"Idiot, mom isn't gonna like this. At all." Roman hissed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:43

"Mm, we'd treat her exactly the same if her face wasn't all scarred."  Jules agreed.

---
Cail opened his eyes to look at her then, "You never come prepared for when you need a drink, do you?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 24 Aug - 15:43

"Wouldn't want to see a dog that could leave a scar like that. Oh, Paige is in today! I thought she would've been off cause of her seizure yesterday. Should I wave her over?" Isis had spotted Paige quietly climbing out of her small car. She was peering at the werewolves every few seconds, a minute tremble to her shoulders.

---

Cedrick opened his mouth and Cassius butted in, "No! Nuh uh. You are not gonna go all Alpha male because you think you can look after yourself. Okay? Look at me and tell me you're gonna deny sanctuary cause I will kick you. Real hard."

"What are you, a little girl?" Cedrick sighed and scrubbed his hand over his face gently and said, voice a little pained, gruff, "Thanks. We can offer tribute if need be. Money, blood, flesh, a fresh kill. Whatever."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 15:44

"Nope not at all, probably because I'm always rushing."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sat 24 Aug - 15:47

"We don't need anything but peace, just keep a low profile okay? I'll point out hunters and who else to avoid, and if you stick close to me or Roman you shouldn't have a problem."

--

"What seizure?" Kiara frowned, having not being told. "See, this is the problem you've caused me over the summer, I'm out of the loop with everyone." she said to Brandon, half joking.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:51

"I'm sure he had his reasons for isolating you from social interaction, his weird Brandon reasons, but still reasons." Jules joked with a quiet laugh.

---
Cail just gave a small nod. "I know the feeling."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 15:52

She smiled.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:54

"When're you days off? We can do something if you'd like." Cail suggested quietly.

----
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 24 Aug - 15:55

"I'm off this afternoon and Wednesday." She told him. "What about you?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sat 24 Aug - 15:56

"This afternoon, doing an extra shift Wednesday and Thursday but tonight I'm free."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Sat 24 Aug - 16:01

"Low profile and Cedrick isn't gonna happen. He pitches a bitch fit whenever someone makes eye contact." Cassius popped a bubble and ducked the lazy swing he was given from Cedrick.

"Cassie's right as much as it pains me to say it. Haven't got a handle or an anchor or any shit like that."

---

"She passed out yesterday after staring into space for like thirty seconds. Shook all over the floor, I thought she was dying. Ask her, she's coming over."

Paige was picking her way slowly over the parking lot.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next