BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 7 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 19:17

"It depends, doesn't it." Violet shrugged. "I've booked my hotel for three days as a trial period. If things go well I'll extend and start looking for an apartment."

Tatia smiled and watched them for a few seconds before heading into the kitchen and starting to make her son a bottle up.

"I don't think that'd be wise Rik, you've already been told off for staying out on your own once today already, and mum and dad'll be on edge after, well, everything..." Hope said quietly.

"I'm sorry for today, yesterday, for everything. I should've come and spoke to you first, I just didn't know what to tell you, how to say it...I'm sorry."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 20:21

"I never said you had to leave the life you might of made where ever it is you are. I'd love it if you did move back but if you'd want to stay where you are it's fine. I can visit you and you me, make phone calls." Malvolio replied.

Klaus watched her go before putting his attention onto his youngest son.

"But if she doesn't transition this'll be the last time I get to be with her - ever - Hope. Please…" Henrik pleaded quietly, "Cover for me."

"It's okay, it's okay, I forgive you." Leon whispered.

"I want to hear the words of what your carrying come from your mouth before I ruin it for you." He growled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 20:29

"What am I supposed to say Henrik? I can't think of a decent excuse!"

Lucas was sleeping soundly against Klaus' chest, tucking his knees up to make himself more comfortable.

"I was thinking about a pacifier for him," Tatia said quietly as she came back in. "I mean, when he cries and he's in one of those moods where he just wont stop. It might help him settle."

"Like I said, if I think that staying here would be worth my time then I'll stay here. Just, don't try and force anything on me Mal, I've said I'll give you a chance, I'm not really comfortable with this whole auntie thing at all at the moment."

Vanessa just nodded and pressed her forehead to his, kissing the tip of his nose. "I love you, and I didn't mean it when I threw my ring at you, I was just trying to think of what would hurt most because you said you were going to give me a hard time, I'm an awful awful person, I know it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 20:32

Trinity: I'm not anything to you anymore, I don't have to tell you anything.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 20:37

"Tell them the truth then. Tell them me and Dakota are dating and I slipped her my blood and now she's not sure whether she's going to transition or not so I'm going to spend time with her so if she decides not to then at least I can be with her so she doesn't die alone." Henrik replied calmly.

"Mm," Klaus hummed in thought before giving a nod, "It might work."

"You don't have to be, not forcing anything on you. It's just been hard, getting the balance of letting you know and you not thinking I'm rubbing it in your face. Face it, you'd hate it if I never kept you updated."

"I love you too," Leon whispered, adding quietly, "Your not an awful person,"

"You're my niece. Tell me."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 20:41

"I'd have preferred it, would've made it easier to hate you." Violet said honestly, "Made me feel better about staying away."

"Can we just pretend the things that were said today never happened?"

"I'll go get one in the morning then," Tatia said, handing Klaus the bottle for Lucas before picking Kira up off of the couch and heading up with her.

"I tell them that and they're going to come straight after you, and dad'll either let her transition then stake her or make it so she can't get a hold of any blood so she dies before she can transition."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 20:49

"I go home and I'll be grounded and I won't be able to see her if she decides not to transition and dies, Hope. You have to help me out somehow."

"I was planning to do that," Leon admitted.

Malvolio just shrugged a little bit. "You could never hate me, not really. Just like I could never hate you."

Klaus just nodded and watched her go before looking to Lucas. 

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 20:50

Trinity: So? After what you did to me, did to Cal and Alec I don't have to tel you anything.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 20:52

The man growled and grabbed her hair, forcing her to her feet and slapping her across the face. "You will do what I tell you to."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 20:54

Lucas started to whine and sniffle as soon as his mother was out of the room, opening his eyes and looking around.

"Book her into a hotel. Go home, and wait for everyone to go to bed, sneak out of the window, and climb back in before dawn, then go to school, compel the admins to not ring home when you're absent from all of your classes, then go back to her."

"Sounds good," Vanessa nodded, closing her eyes and snuggling up to him.

"I tried though, I did. It would've made it easier to justify ignoring everyone."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 20:59

Trinity: winched holding her hand to her cheek as she glared at him Don't you touch me! Get away from my home you're not welcoming her! she snapped moving quickly around him and towards the house
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 21:02

Henrik hesitated before giving a small nod in response, "Okay," he mumbled quietly, adding a gentle, "Thanks." Before looking to Dakota to make sure it was alright with her.

"Think there was a point I did to," Malvolio admitted. "Honestly,  that phone call I gave you, I was expecting that to be the last time we spoke. If you weren't so willing to meet me half way I would of given up, with everyone, I was get tired of trying to make up for my mistakes and no one bothering to even let out a shred of forgiveness. But, that doesn't matter now."

Leon held her close.

Klaus gave him a small smile and offered him the bottle.

"Don't back chat me!" He growled, grabbing her ice again and shoving her against the wall. "You and your cousins have stepped out of line whilst I've been gone. Brent has been the only one to behave himself. The rest of you need punishment."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 21:07

Trinity: I'm not yours to punish anymore! she hissed pushing him off her even though she knew it was a bad idea
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 21:07

"That's fine, I can cope a couple of hours on my own when you go back to see your parents, I don't want you getting in trouble over me."

Violet just sighed then, getting up and going to the bar to get herself a drink.

Lucas took the bottle happily, drinking from it and closing his eyes.

Vanessa gently leaned over and took his hand, resting it on her stomach.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 21:17

"Okay," Henrik whispered quietly with a nod.

Malvolio got to his feet and followed to get himself another, "You going to tell me a bit about the life you made for yourself or is it a big secret?"

Klaus smiled and watched him.

Leon tensed ever so slightly and went to move his hand away before changing his mind and keeping it there quietly.

He narrowed his eyes at her and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her into her own home and pushing her into a wooden table with enough force it might if broke.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 21:21

"You'll laugh, or try not to but want to." Violet said quietly as she took her drink and sipped at it.

Tatia came back down a few minutes later, smiling at the both of them.

Vanessa rested her own hand on top of his, kissing his nose softly. "You will get to meet this one, I promise."

"I'll wait here while you go and get her settled." Hope said as they got to the hotel.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 21:23

Trinity: Get off! she snapped twisting around trying to get him off her the shove knocking her into the table which indeed did break, unable to catch herself she fell onto it blood dipping down her face from a gash on her cheek
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 21:31

"You don't know that, or maybe you do. Let's see if your right, hmm? Tell me." Malvolio encouraged with a quiet laugh.

Klaus lifted his gaze to meet hers and smiled at her smile.

"Okay, I won't be long," Henrik replied, entering the hotel and getting Dakota a room before leading her to it and holding the door open for her.

Leon just gave a small nod, "Third times the charm, right?"

"Now I suggest you leave the boy you're with." He snapped, "You and your cousins are moving back home with me."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 21:39

"For all intents and purposes I'm a teacher in Russia, mostly university lectures, history, classical society, Norse mythology, occasionally college level English language and basic Ancient Norse for those who are taking it as a tag along with one of the other classes. As far as everyone's aware my parents were historians so I spent a lot of time in the field, hence the reason I'm qualified to teach people sometimes twice my age." Violet shrugged before downing the rest of her drink. "It works well and I get to recall from experience, memory, rather than relying on text books."

"He's taken with you," Tatia mused quietly.

"Definitely." Vanessa agreed, "And you can do this any time you want to, I know you said you didn't feel connected and I want you to feel as involved as you can be."

"Thanks for this, I guess." Dakota said quietly. "I hurt you and you're helping me..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 21:47

Trinity: I will do no such thing. she answered touching the gash on her cheek and winching slightly I'm not a child, I'm married now. You don't have a say anymore
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 21:50

Malvolio just gave a small nod in response, "That's good…It kind of bugs me," he admitted, "That it's that easy for you to make a life away from me. I mean… you know what I mean. Keep it completely secret and not even update me.   Especially since you hate it when I don't tell you things, and yet you keep things from me all the time - the entire time."

"People always hurt people," Henrik shrugged. "I care about you, so I forgive you, I guess. I'm still a bit distrusting, on edge, but that won't take long to fix."

"Mm," 

Leon just nodded.

"I always have a say,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 21:53

Trinity: Maybe with your boys but not with me.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 27 Sep - 21:55

"With you too, your parents gave me the responsibility and I treat you like my own. You know that,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 27 Sep - 21:56

"I had to make a life away from you, how sad would I have been if I just sat around and third wheeled in yours?" Violet shrugged. "You wanted a life away from me and I got one away from you."

"I'll see you later then?" Dakota said quietly as she sat down on the bed, looking round in complete awe, not used to staying in something so nice, never being able to afford it.

"Can I invite Falin round tomorrow, after I've been to see at my parents? I haven't seen her in a while, it'll be nice. Plus you two haven't really spent all that much time with each other since me and you got together in France, it'd be nice for you to know my best friend better."

"Looks like the painting you made of my mother has to be updated, mm." Tatia laughed quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 27 Sep - 21:56

Trinity: Yeah you beat the crap out of us which is why they all hate you! I hate you! Now get out of my home before my husband gets home and kills you!
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next