BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

5 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:00

"I've worked to get where I am and I still have a long way to go, why should Kota not being able to hack things make any difference? I'm fine on my own. Not like I can't click my fingers and have someone to keep me company anyway. Security can handle idiots that want to hurt me , that's what I pay 'em for anyway." Henrik muttered, "I'm not giving my dream up. I'm not."

"Should we phone him now, or later?" Klaus asked.

"Or maybe everyone's over reacting and the reporters are over-reacting?" Mia shrugged, "No one other than Hen knows."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 10 Nov - 23:02

"It's up to you,"

"If you think fame and false friends and screaming girls who don't really love you because they don't know really you is more important than love and having real friends who love you because they know you not just because you have money and attention then go ahead and continue with this."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:10

Henrik, with an impatient huff just got to his feet and muttered a simple, "Go away Hope. I refuse to give up what I love because Dakota can't hack it, I'll have to give it up soon anyway but I'm not going to any earlier than I have to. So go away." Before he grabbed some clean clothes and went into the bathroom for a shower.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 10 Nov - 23:12

Hope just sighed deeply, watching him go before heading out herself.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:17

Henrik grimaced as he heard the door close behind her, sighing softly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 10 Nov - 23:19

Hope just silently went to get a taxi back to her dorms.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:25

"Alright, before you freak about the whole 'model' thing, let me explain - you'll love this. Who they said was a model was actually my cousin, whom I haven't seen in gosh knows how long so you can't give me a row about going partying with my sister and cousin. I needed family time after the night I had." Henrik told his PA a few hours later, sprawled out of the sofa of his hotel suite and sending a quick text to Dakota as he spoke: You know what the paparazzi are like, Kota… my Kota… I saw you were crying as you left on the TV today. I'm not sure entirely what I've done wrong, but it must be something — I'm sorry.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 10 Nov - 23:32

"You could've at least taken your body guard out with you Henrik. I look like a right idiot now because you went out and did that when I'd already set a deal up with the actress - that I was telling you about - with her PA, and now everyone's just going to assume you're dating her now as part of a self destruction spiral after breaking up with Dakota."

You haven't done anything wrong Rik, nothing at all. I was crying because telling you I needed a break and watching you take it so hard is one of the worst things I've ever had to do it my entire life, I feel awful, but after last night's photos you can't really call me 'my Kota', I guess you didn't take it as hard as I thought you had. Good luck Rik, you deserve someone who'll be able to cope with all the attention you get, the attention you deserve.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:39

"I never agreed to the actress, maybe you should actually listen to me before organising things, hm? Cancel on her, I don't want to date any actress. I want to finish the tour, and them I want to go home for a few days to see my family and then I'll work on my next album and be a good little star for you, hm? You don't control my love life though, to be clear on that." Henrik replied simply, sighing softly at Dakota's text and putting back: I was drunk and the 'model' was Violet, my cousin, which is quite amusing actually.…. You're always going to be 'my Kota' because that's what you are. I worked hard to be where I am, I worked hard to be with you too. I refuse to give you up, just as much as I refuse to give my dream up… You're a part of the dream, Kota, you always have been
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 10 Nov - 23:42

"You pay me to make you look good, being with a nobody who looks five years younger than you was never going to make you look good Henrik, this actress will."

I can't hack your dream Henrik, I'm not strong enough to cope with it, I've been in tears all afternoon because of the stuff that's been written about me, I can't win no matter what I do. And I'd rather you give me up than give up your dream, you deserve it.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:48

"Dakota isn't a nobody to me," Henrik muttered, shaking his head and whispering, "How am I suppose to choose between the love of my life and my dream, hm?" Before texting Dakota back: I need to ask you something, Kota. Don't lie either. If I had to get with someone, just for image sake, you 'd know that it's you I love, right? Not whomever it'd be the papparazi would take photos of me with. You wouldn't hate me, or say we can never be together again… You'd trust me, right?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 10 Nov - 23:52

"She's a nobody in our world Henrik, and as for being the love of your life, you're not even twenty five yet, I doubt she's the love of your life."

I wouldn't hate you, I'd never hate you. But I can't trust you to not fall in love with whoever it is, I've seen the kids of actresses your PA wants to set you up with, they're all older looking, taller, prettier and actually in the business that you love, they can handle and take the stuff that I can't. But don't make career decisions based on me Henrik, please don't, I don't want to be responsible for you not living out your dream.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 10 Nov - 23:59

"I fought for approval off of my parents to be with her just as much as I fought to get to this stage. She got me my very first gig, was like my agent with how organised she was with the small gigs. She basically got me this far. If you refuse to let me call her the love of my life then she's a pretty important love, my first one anyway." Henrik mumbled, texting Dakota back: I know you aren't a fan of the cheeses stuff, and this'll sound incredible cheesy and cliche but I'm torn Kota. I feel like my heart is pulling me in two opposite directions but my brain keeps telling me to go for my career since it'll be short- lived but what if going for it causes too much damage and I'll lose everyone? How can everything go from perfect to this in under a day…
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 0:03

"I thought your parents died when you were a kid?" She frowned, "Because that's the story I've been spinning so if these parents suddenly turn up out of the woodwork then your image is dead buried and officially done."

Go for your career Rik, don't chose me, don't not do what you love because of me. Go for your dream, don't let me ruin it all for you, I'd hate myself if I was the reason you were unhappy. And as for everything being ruined in under a day, I've been feeling like this for a while Rik, I should've been honest with you sooner about how much the media was getting to me, I just didn't want to ruin anything for you.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 0:07

Henrik flinched and muttered a quiet, "U-Uh yeah… they did. Don't worry, I hungover still, was a sleep of the tongue." he explained quietly, remaining quiet for a few moments as he text Dakota a simple: I love you, Dakota. Before telling his PA, "Fine, the actress thing, it's fine I guess. Let's go for it. I'll pretend like I like her even though she'll be horrible and not Kota."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 0:11

"Right, good," She nodded, "We'll start off with a few simple coffee dates, you'll have to pretend like you're avoiding the cameras when we tip them off to where you'll be, be coy in interviews when asked who you're with, then in a month or so we'll have it 'leaked' that you're dating, make sure she's seen at your gigs a few times, you'll have to go to her movie premier, accompany her to stuff like that."

I'll always love you Henrik.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 0:13

Henrik hesitated a little bit before whispering a quiet, "Okay… sounds like a plan."

(( Our portrayal of the media is great haha xD I'm off to bed now, night night ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 0:21

((Night))

"And as for Dakota, can I be assured that she's not going to come out of the wood works with some crazy shocker story?"

Around a half hour later, Kol walked into the living room, gently leading Dakota inside towards Astrid. "You uh, have a visitor." He said quietly.

"I know it's really weird me turning up here and I'm probably completely wrong but it always seemed like you didn't hate me like everyone else did and you seem really nice and I don't have a mom that I can talk to and I don't know what to do." Dakota whispered very fast, trying not to cry, it was pretty clear by her reddens eye and puffy cheeks that she'd been doing quiet a lot of it. "I'm sorry for just barging in here, I'll go." She said quietly after a few seconds, turning to leave, assuming she made a huge mistake as she started to cry again.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 8:04

Astrid grimaced a little bit and just shook her head, patting the spot beside her on the sofa, "Nk Dakota. Uh.… we can talk if you want. What's wrong?"

"Some crazy shocker story like what? She won't because there isn't really anything she could say."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 8:08

"I had to break up with Henrik…" Dakota whispered as she moved to sit next to her, tears falling down her cheeks. "And I - he." She shook her head as she cried.

"Jus checking, you two were together a while, you could've done something silly as a kid or something like that."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 8:10

Astrid hesitated before wrapping an arm around her shoulders and hugging her gently, "And he…?"

Henrik shook his head, "Got into a few fights at school once but that was before her. Don't worry, there isn't anything she could say, and she wouldn't either."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 8:15

"He's been my entire life for like five years, I turned for him, gave up my dad and my life for him and I don't know what to do with myself, he's gonna be paired up with this pretty actress and fall for hr and I'm gonna have to see their faces plastered everywhere and it's gonna be so hard." She sobbed, leaning against her heavily.

"You'll be surprised what nobodies will say and do to rise high."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 8:23

"Will you stop calling her that?" Henrik grumbled quietly, "She isn't a nobody."

"It will be hard, of course it will be." Astrid whispered, l"I don't know hat to advise you to do other than act like you don't need him. Prove to yourself what he does doesn't effect you ."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 11 Nov - 8:25

"She is in your world Henrik, she's a nobody. She hangs onto you, she's recognised for sleeping with you, not being talented or having famous parents or doing anything."

"I don't know if I can."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 11 Nov - 8:29

"She doesn't 'hang' onto me, she's with me - or was. She only came places with me because I asked her to so I wouldn't be on my own for the entire tour like this time, for example. Just stop, okay? Stop. I'm done with this conversation."

"If he means so much why exactly did you break up with him?" Astrid asked with a frown.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next