BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 30 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Thu 21 Aug - 23:55

"No. If it's a danger to you it's a danger to your baby. Your baby can be cared for and receive help if it needs to once it's outside you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 21 Aug - 23:57

"If it's too little there is nothing they'll be able to do and if they thought it was deadly urgent then they wouldn't of sent me away with the promise of a letter."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 21 Aug - 23:59

"Baby has a vampiric immune system. With the help of doctors im sure he or she will be fine."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:00

"More likely chance of that if I wait for that letter to arrive. If I do anything it wouldn't be for a few days anyway, I need my mind to settle. Need to sort things out but shoving a ill baby into the works."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:02

Adam just sighed deeply as he pulled up, grimacing when he saw de packing his suitcase into his own car.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:03

Asrtid just shrunk back into her seat with a deep sigh.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:07

"What do you think you're doing?!" Adam hissed as he got out of the car.

"Im leaving before I make her life worse. I'm not good enough for her. Even she knows it. Said I cry too much and I'm a dick. She gave me her ring back. You don't say that to someone you want to be with, don't give a ring back to someone you want to marry so im going. She'll be better off without me. She never wanted our baby, never wanted to marry me. Never wanted a relationship. I just forced it all on her like the dick I am and she felt she had to go along with it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:13

Astrid hesitantly got out of the car after her father, "I said you cry too much because I love you, because I hate seeing you cry. It wasn't suppose to be a criticism, it was suppose to be a shitty way of me saying I want you to be happy more. I called you a dick because you refused to talk to me, because you yelled at me for just getting my mum to drive me to the hospital because I was feeling ill, I need even wanted her to, she insisted. I gave you the ring back because you said I leave or you do and I clearly make you fucking miserable."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:20

"It makes me miserable that I'm not making you happy any more. That you don't talk to me and tell me how you're feeling. I'm clearly not good enough for you anymore, not what you wanted."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:24

"I tell you how I'm feeling all of the time, Dexter and when I don't feel too good why do I have to tell you when you already know, when you ask me if I don't feel well today and I say I don't - why do I need to go past that? You can't do anything about it, I'm pregnant, I'm going to not feel well!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:27

"Because that's what people do! They go past that! They share and ten I could try and think of ways to make you feel better! I'm sorry for being so concerned about you! Youre just not fucking used to it because you were with that apathetic bastard for so long! Just because he told you to shut up complaining when you weren't feeling well with the twins doesn't mean I will!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:34

"I know you won't, I've never said that you would! You want to know how I'm feeling right now, I feel like I'm not fucking good enough for you and this proves it because I've been thinking I've opened up to you so fucking much and it's still not enough for you! I feel like I shouldn't of fucking let my guard down and let you in because- because you're just going to l-leave me when I re-really need you a-and I knew th-this'd happen because I'm never good enough. Never. People fall out of love with me because I'm not good enough. People leave me and refuse to talk to me when I'm saying 'come on, lets fix this' because I'm not worth the fucking hassle and I'm just a fucking broken toy, aren't I?! I let you in! I let you in and now your going to fucking leave me like he did!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:39

"I'm leaving because I'm not good enough for you! You deserve someone better than me! Someone who doesn't make you feel shit! You're not happy with me anymore and that's not fair on you!" Dex said loudly d, clearly trying not to sob. "And you're comparing me to him, if I've gotten that bad it's really not good is it? I'm really fucking despicable then aren't i?" He trembled then as he leaned against his car. "I'm hurting you and that's not fair on you, I don't want to hurt you. Just proved I was never good enough for you, never will be." He whispered thickly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:43

Astrid just shook her head and wandered over to him, lifting both her hands up to resting her hands on either side of his face. Leaning her head forward to press her forehead to his, closing her eyes when silent tears escaped them.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:47

"I'm leaving because you deserve better. You don't deserve someone like me, look at what I've done to you... You're not happy and all I wanted was to make you happy Astrid it was all I wanted." Dex sobbed then. "And I've just hurt you, I'm disgusting, just like him..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:49

"No, no you're not." Astrid whispered shakily, dropping her hands from his face so she could slid her arms around him and just pull him into a hug. Burying her face in the crook of his neck as she whispered, "You're nothing like him, that's why I love you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 0:52

"You said you houkdnt have opened up to me, you regret it, opening up to me... Regret us. I'm not good enough I hurt you." Dex sobbed into her shoulder. "I'm not what you need, not good enough for you... You trusted me and I've hurt you. I'm disgusting. You don't deserve more hurt and that's all I've given you."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 0:56

"Don't leave me and it'll be fine," Astrid sobbed, tightening her arms around him "Don't leave me."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 1:02

"But I'm not good enough, you dont want to talk to me or open up to me, you think I'm like him... I'm not good enough for you." Dex sobbed into her hair.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 1:05

"I think I've opened up to you," She cried, "I'm trying to even more, I thought I was doing really well. I'm sorry if it's not enough, I'm trying, I really trying. You're not like him, you're nothing like you. You're good enough, you're too good."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 1:09

"You deserve so much better than me Astrid. Someone who isn't so pushy. You need someone better than me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 1:11

"I need you, I need you. You'll only be like him if you get in the car and drive away, you'll only be him if you do that."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 1:13

"I love you so much and you have me the ring back... You don't love me like I love you, you deserve better, much better..." Dex sobbed into her hair.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 22 Aug - 1:17

"No, no I love you, I thought you were going to leave me I-" Astrid whispered, moving a hand up to brush her fingers through his hair affectionately.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 22 Aug - 1:20

Dex just sobbed into her hair as he tightened his hands around her.

In the middle of the night Tatia shoved Klaus as gently as she could to wake him, though hoping he wouldn't actually wake so she couldn't be told off for not trying.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next