BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 20 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 0:19

"What is with your mood swings?" Nerissa mumbled with a deep sigh, "You're amazing one minute and the next you're randomly storming off and I don't even know what I've done wrong."

"Tell me what happened, Siob. What's got you so upset?" Ciaran asked with a deep sigh.

"Love you," Imogen grumbled to him before getting to her feet and heading out of the room.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 0:29

Siobhan just shook her head.

Lucas just rolled his eyes, before suddenly dropping to the floor as he was shot in the chest.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 0:32

Nerissa jumped at the sound of a gunshot, sprinting forward and crouching down beside him. Sliding her arms around him and pulling him up, "Lucas...Luc."

"Was it a guy? Should I kill him?" Ciaran asked quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 0:37

"No. No killing."

Lucas was out cold, blood dripping from the wound and his mouth, black poisons spreading through his veins.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 0:41

"What did he do to you?" Ciaran mumbled with a deep sigh. "Come on, it's okay, you can tell me. You know you can tell me anything, Siobhan."

Nerissa swallowed thickly, lifting her hand up to wipe the blood away from his mouth. Shoving her wrist to his mouth as she held him a little closer, "Bite Lucas, drink. It'll dilute whatever the hell they put in you, make it less powerful. Drink."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 0:47

"Nothing, he didn't do anything. We got talking when we were in the coffee shop and he asked me on a date. I told him I'd ask my brother to baby sit and his face dropped - obviously he assumed I was just babysitting Órla, he apologised but basically said he didn't want to date a woman with a baby before walking away. He's like the tenth guy to do that - walk away because I'm a mum. The rest of my life I'm going to be alone because I had my baby..."

Lucas remained limp and lifeless.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 1:02

"Ah," Nerissa whined, reaching behind herself and grabbing the blade of a knife. Hesitating before cutting her wrist and placing it over Lucas' mouth once again. "Drink…. You might live if you drink."

"No, no, it just filters out all the jack asses that are no good for you anyway."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 1:06

"I'm gonna be alone for so long... I already hate it,"

Lucas didn't move,

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 1:07

(( Wanna skip till Tatia phones Sarai? ))

"Maybe, but, not forever." Ciaran whispered with a sigh. "You'll find someone eventually, don't worry Siobhan. Don't worry."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 1:17

((Okay))

Tatia kissed Lucas' forehead and wiped her eyes down, "My Lucas..." She whispered as she watched him. He'd been in the same coma like state for days, the black poison inching closer and closer to his heart. They'd searched and searched but nobody had been able to cure him or identify the problem. She sighed, hesitating before picking up her phone and ringing Sarai.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun 12 Oct - 1:21; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 1:20

"I'm gonna be alone for eternity Ciaran...."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 1:27

Just before they were going to head out of the building to walk to Christian, Sarai heard her phone go. Letting out a deep sigh and contemplating ignoring it before she thought better of it and answered on the last ring. "I'm kind of about to have the moments I've dreamt about for decades, this better be important."

Mica was pale and trembling, face soaked from the last time she cried just a few minutes ago. She was holding Lucas' hand tightly, holding it against her cheek as she tried to catch a decent breath. About to burst into sobs again.

Klaus was stood just behind Mica, hands on her shoulders to keep her steady, expecting her not to even be able to keep herself sat up on the seat because of how much she shook.

Nerissa was sat nearer Lucas' head. A bandage around her wrist from where she had tried to help him. Just staring at his face as she tried to think of a spell they hadn't already tried that could help.

Mia was just outside, keeping an eye on Jasper whilst they both got some air.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 1:34

"Lucas is dying... We can't save him... We've tried everything..." Tatia sobbed down the phone. "He's not going to last much longer."

Kira was curled up by her brothers side in silence, tracing his tattoos with her finger.

"Uncle Lucas is going to die like my other mummy did, isn't he?" Jasper whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 1:40

Mica's breath faltered at her mothers word, had screaming as she burst into sobs once again. "Don't leave me, don't leave me Luc-ey. I-I need you. I need my big brother. D-Don't… G-Go." She pleaded, turning her face to bury it in Lucas' hand which she held.

Sarai paled, not saying anything for a long time before asking, in a quiet voice; "What?"

Mia just swallowed thickly, patting her lap and whispering, "Come here, I need a hug."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 1:45

"He was s-shot by a hunter. P-p-poisoned. It's s-so close to his h-heart... He's d-d-dying Sarai..."

Kira began to tremble, curling up even further.

Jasper walked to his mother and hugged her quietly. "My other mummy will look after him, I'm sure."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 1:51

"And you can help us all look after Mica, hm? Her and your Uncle Lucas were really, really close." Mia whispered softly, hugging her son back tightly and swallowing thickly.

"I- See you soon. Make him hold on…. D-don't let him go until I get to see him…" Sarai whispered, hanging up before turning and just getting out of her dress almost robotically. When she was in normal clothes she wandered out of the building and to Christian, pale as a ghost. "Chris… I…"

"L-" Mica went to plead again, but her voice broke too much at the end for her to able to continue. Choking on sobs.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 1:55

Christian paled when he saw her, nodding once before turning and walking away. Assuming Sarai had cancelled their wedding because she no longer wanted anything to do with him.

"I've been so awful to you... You can't die before I make it up. You can't." Kira whined,

Tatia moved and sat down, pulling Mica with her and holding her closely.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 2:01

"No, no..." She whispered, grabbing his hand and pulling him to her. Sliding an arm around his neck, "I love you with all my heart and soul, I do, but my big brother is dying. L-Lucas…. M-mum just p-phoned me and- I'm sorry, come with me for when he does. I-I'll need you with me. I n-n-need to go and see him but I-I'll need you wh-when he d-d-dies."

Mica screamed when she dropped Lucas' hand, scrambling for it like a baby would and pressing her forehead against his knuckles as she sobbed hysterically.

Nerissa moved her hand to run her fingers through Lucas hair gently, "I'll think of something to save you, hang in there. My brain'll think of something soon." she whispered.

"It's not nice in there, huh baby?" Mia whispered to Jasper, grimacing at hearing Mica's sobs. "You shouldn't have to be around this, I'm sorry,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 2:16

Tatia just hugged her tightly,

"I'm okay mama."

"I'll stay and look after Rhea."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 2:22

Sarai made a quiet whining noise when she didn't feel his arms go around her after she'd explained. Too panicked to plead with him to come as much as she wanted to, "I… okay.  Yo-You look so fucking h-handsome by the w-way... Just...  I'll phone you, stay by your phone?" she pleaded before turning and sprinting off.

"Mama don't let him go!" Mica cried. "I-I n-need him. M-Make him s-stay mama. P-please!" she begged.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 9:53

"Mica we've tried, I'm sorry, so sorry." Tatia sobbed, leaning heavily into Klaus.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 10:31

Klaus rested his head in Tatia's as he held them both close.

A few hours later, Sarai wandered into the room. Paling again at what she saw and just wandering over to Lucas. Curling up the other side of him and wrapping an arm around him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 11:34

Kira had fallen asleep by that point, curled up to her little brother.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 12 Oct - 11:47

Mica had calmed down multiple times only to start to cry quietly again. Now her cries were silent, not having the energy anymore to vocalise them.

Sarai buried her face in the crook of her big brothers neck, opening her mouth to whisper his name but a sob escaping instead.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 12 Oct - 11:53

"This can't be happening again." Tatia whined into Klaus' chest. "It just can't..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next