BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:13

Everyone looked at the Malfoy twins.

"You have one hour, and then what is happening to them now, will kill them." And with that, the voice disappeared and all of Draco's deatheaters and Draco himself were back to normal, though now some like Pansy were crying in fear.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:17

Ron wrapped Aria in his arms.

She looked at Draco.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:18

Aria stayed close to him.

Draco lookedat her. "I've got to go to him."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:24

"He'll kill you! No. I won't let you go. I won't! "
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:26

"Hermione what choice do I have?" He asked her. "You heard him, we have an hour then me, my family and my friends are going to die anyway." He told her. "If I give myself over to him now, maybe I can still save Aria at least."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:27

"He's going to kill you!" She shouted at him shaking her head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:29

"But I have no other choice!"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:33

"There has to be another way, a better safer way!"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:34

"Well we have just over half an hour so I'm all ears."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:36

Hermione began pacing back and forth chewing her lip and muttering to herself as she normally did when she was deep in thought.

Ginny clung to Harry.

Ron was watching everyone. "Anyone have any ideas?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:39

Draco sat against the wall and his mother and aunt joined him, as Aria slid over to Pansy and Blaise and they shared a group hug.

Harry held her close. "We have to finish him first."

"Harry in case you haven't noticed, they aren't looking so good right now." Fred told him.

"They don't have to do it." Harry told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:41

Hermione walked to Harry. "We're on the same page. I say we do this. For all of them. We've done it before we can do this again."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:44

"It's suicide." Aria told them as she got to her feet.

"For once Aria and I are on the same page." Draco told them as he too got to his feet.

"Why would you want to die for us?" A deatheater asked, she was young, much younger than Draco and Aria, as she walked up to Hermione. "We are broken, we are disgusting, we followed him and killed people, why do you want to help us?" She asked and it was easy to see that not only Draco and Aria shared the same negative thoughts about themselves, but so did every deatheater in the room.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 24 Nov - 22:47

Hermione stood between Harry and Ron squeezing both boys hands as she looked to her husband, sister in law and friends. "Because deep down each and every one of you has a heart, a heart filled with love and emotion. See my Draco here...I hated him with a passion and now he's my life. People change and you've all fought for us. Now it's our turn."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 9:39

Aria looked at Ron, and it was obvious that she was against it, but she knew that it would work as well, so walking to him, she kissed him deeply. "B safe, and do what you have to do, just make sure you're back for our wedding." She told him before she looked at the rest of the deatheaters. "They're right, we have changed, my brother has made us better than Voldemort ever could." She told he crowd. "My brother gave us hope when he took over, so we will fight and this time, we will fight for our lives. Anyone who doesn't want to fight, you now how to leave this castle, so I suggest you go now." She looked around as no one moved, then she looked at Hermione, Harry and Ron. "The deatheaters will stay here, if you need help, you know how to get one of us."

Draco looked at Hermione, Harry, Ron and his sister before he held out a hand and called his wand back to him, silently ready for the fight of his life.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 25 Nov - 10:52

Ron kissed her back with everything he had. "Nothing can keep me away from that."

Hermione slid her hand in Draco's squeezing it. "It's going to be okay."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 18:33

Aria smiled before she looked at them. "If you guys are going to have any chance at all, you need to go now, but here, wear these." Aria, Blaise and Draco made their robes appear. "You can blend in better with these, keep the hoods up and sound manic." Pansy told them as she handed hers to Harry, Aria haned hers to Hermione and Blaise handed his to Ron.

Draco watched and he nodded to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 25 Nov - 19:24

They all agreed easily enough putting the robes on. "Let's get moving." Hermione started looking to Harry and Ron.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 19:26

Harry nodded, managing to give Ginny a quick kiss before he left with Hermione and Ron.

Draco kissed Hermione's lips quickly before she left. "Come back to me." He whispered against his lips.

Aria kissed Ron quickly. "Be safe."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 25 Nov - 19:41

Ginny gave him a light squeeze before letting him go.

He nodded hugging her tight. "I will."

"Always," She whispered against his lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 19:42

Draco smiled softly.

Aria smiled watching them leave.

Harry managed to squeeze her back before he left.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 25 Nov - 19:44

Hermione and Ron both left with Harry.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 19:45

Harry went with them, pulling the hood up over his head as he went. "What's the plan exactly?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 25 Nov - 19:47

"The plan is we fit in for as long as possible, taking them out whenever the moment is right without making ourselves known."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 19:50

"I'm no seer, but that isn't going to go well, someone is going to notice." Harry told them.
____

Back in the Great Hall, Draco and Aria were getting treated by Madam Pomfrey and Mrs Weasley was pacing in front of them, thugh only Draco's eyes followed her, Aria had spaced out.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next