BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 17:05

"If you like we can see someone about it, maybe get some help."

---
"Draco sit with me, I want to ask you something."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 17:08

Draco sat with her.
_________

She nodded. "I have an appointment with Madam Pomfrey later tonight, I would have told you sooner, but I didn't know how you would react if we found out that I couldn't."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 17:10

Ron took her hand in his. "I want to be there. For whatever you decide Ari, I want to be there."

----
"Aria told me that your parents are discussing moving from the Manor and her and Ron don't want it. Where do you want our home to be Draco?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 17:12

Draco looked at her. "If I'm honest, I'm not sure." He shrugged. "Would you want to live here?"
_________

Aria smiled slightly, before it fell. "But you've already told Lavender that you'll stop by with Rose."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 17:16

"I can still do that. Maybe Lavender would like to take Rose to a movie or something the two of them."

----
Hermione shrugged. "Wherever you are."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 17:17

"That would be nice for them." Aria nodded.
________

"But if it was only up to you?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 17:21

Ron smiled. "It's a start in trusting her again with Rose."

-----
"Well...somewhere close to our family and friends. A playground for the kids, lots of land for them to grow up on maybe near water.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 17:24

"This manor isn't far from our friends and your family, and it has the room and land and we could always build a playground." Draco shrugged.
________-

Aria nodded. "It's the right decision."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 18:36

"It's just hard. I want what's best for Rose but I want her happy."

----
She nodded. "I know."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 19:06

"So, as a suggestion, would you like to move to the manor?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 19:08

"I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea, the children do know this place and you did grow up here. It's just so big."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 19:10

He smiled. "Don't worry, I'm sure our friends will be round everyday."
_________

"I know, but it's all going to work out."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 19:15

She laughed. "I have an idea...something to really brighten things back up."

----
He smiled. "I know."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 19:27

"And it is?"

She smiled back. "You'd best hurry, Rose is meant to be meeting with Lavender in half an hour and I've got to get this little guy to my Aunt Bella's."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 19:45

"Let's speak with you mother about us moving into the Manor and then throw a party. A very large party."

----
Ron nodded and kissed her head then Darius'. "I'll meet you there then." He went to collect Rose and left.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 19:53

"My mother would think you were a god." He told her. "Come on, lets."

Aria nodded and she dropped Darius off, before she appeared back in Hogwarts outside of the Hospital wing.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 20:02

Hermione smiled pressing a deep kiss to his lips.

---
He brought Rose to Lavenders before going to Hogwarts.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 20:03

By the time he joined them, Aria was lying on a bed in the ward and she was watching a screen as Madam Pomfrey used a scanner on her stomach.

He kissed her back just as deeply.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 20:06

"Come, before we never make it to having that talk," She teased backing from their kiss.

----
He joined them sitting down.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 20:08

He pouted playfully, before he followed her.

"Hello Mr Weasley." madam Pomfrey smiled, before she suddenly stared at the screen, and Aria turned to look, there was a picture of a foetus, the one that they were wondering whether it was strong enough to survive, but this time it looked like it hadn't.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 20:11

She laughed. "Later handsome."

----
Ron nodded in greeting looking to the screen.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 20:48

He smiled slightly.
____

"I'm sorry Aria, it looks like whatever it was that revived you neglected to do the same for the foetus." Madam Pomfrey told her. "We will need to get rid of this if you and Mr Weasley are going to try for anymore children.

"Will I still be able to have chidlren?" Aria asked.

"Of course." Madam pomfrey told her. "Everything looks fine, so unless Mr Weasley have problems when it comes to the forming of the baby, then you should be able to fall pregnant naturally."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 20:53

Ron looked at Aria. "We can continue to try and if I need to be checked then I'll get checked."

----
Hermione went to find his parents.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 29 Dec - 21:26

Aria nodded.

Draco went with her until they got outside.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 29 Dec - 21:43

Hermione held his hand and walked toward Narcissa and Lucius.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next