BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 5:13

"Nothing insane I hope," She whispered quietly reaching up to place a hand on top of Harry's.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 5:24

"I doubt it, he's become quite placid since the mark was removed." Harry told her. "Come on, let's go and see Mr Weasley, he works for the Ministry maybe he can shed some light on what's happening."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 6:05

She nodded rising to her feet and following along side harry.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 7:11

They found Mr Weasley in his shed outside, tinkering with more muggle products and this time it was a muggle music box.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 7:54

She smiled slightly at this since it was such a normal thing, "Mr. Weasley?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 7:55

"Hello Hermione, hello Harry." He greeted. "It's not often that I see the two of you out together." He mused. "What can I do for the pair of you?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:01

Hermione smiled because at one time her and Harry were always together. "We would like to ask you something if you don't mind."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:02

"Of course of course." He told them, putting his objects of fascination down as he clered a space for them. "What is it?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:08

Hermione explained what had just happened as well as the letter.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:11

Mr Weasley took the letter from Harry and he looked over it before he sighed. "I'm afraid there is nothing that I can do." He told them, his voice sorrowful.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:20

"Surely there's something Mr. Weasley, can't Ron keep Darius? Anything at all?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:21

"If Lucius Malfoy is involved, I don't think so Hermione." Mr Weasley sighed. "I know that the pair of the Malfoy's can be dangerous, but I never thought that they would subject Aria to Azkhaban, not with her powers."

"What would it mean for Aria to be sent there Mr Weasley?" Harry asked.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:25

"I'm sure nothing good Harry. This is all due to her telling Narcissa no, I'm sure of it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:27

"I'm not so sure Hermione." Mr Weasley told her, before he explained to Harry what would happen. "Aria's seer side isn't what you all think it is, a seer form is a darker form inside the individual, effectively there are two Aria's, the light which is the Aria we normally see and the dark which is what we see when she has her visions." He explained. "If Aria was left in that god aweful place, the light part of her would be snuffed out almost like a candle in the wind."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:30

"Which is what they want. They want her for her power Mr. Weasley. We can't let this happen, there has to be something we can do."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:31

"Hermione, believe me, if I could, I would, but right now we need to keep Aria in this house for as long as possible."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:34

She sighed. "I know that."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:36

Mr Weasley nodded. "Go and tell Molly, I will be up shortly."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:49

She nodded grabbing Harry by the arm and heading inside to the kitchen.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:52

By the time they got there, Ministry offocials were walking towards the Burrow, and they looked ready for the struggle that Aria could give them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 8:55

Hermione stopped and looked at Harry wondering where Draco was.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 8:59

Harry rushed up to the house with her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 9:00

She stood there waiting quietly.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 17 Feb - 9:05

There wasn't much that Harry could do to stop them as he held Ron back, with the help of Fred and George as the Ministry officials dragged Aria away and she screamed for him trying to get to him.

"Ron!" She screamed for him, trying to reach him. "Don't leave me!"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 17 Feb - 9:14

"Let me go!" He shouted at Harry and his brothers even going as far as to hit the twins so he could get to Aria.

Hermione and Ginny both looked close to tears.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next