BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 12 Jun - 22:36

Draco disappeared and after a few seconds he came back and caught Ron's shoulder having them appear outside of Aria's room, and he used his wand to create a window in the door so that Ron could see inside, but Aria didn't know about it. Inside the room, Aria was sat cross-legged on her bed and she looked to be trying to read but it was obvious that her mental ability wasn't ready for it as she kept blanking out a few times due to visions. Bellatrix was sat in an armchair nearby, keeping a worrying eye on her niece.

"Well, I believe I've gotten my message across, I hope to see you at the Burrow soon dear, just maybe without that husband of yours. Goodbye now." She soon disappeared.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 38 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 12 Jun - 22:54

Hermione couldn't help but laugh. Draco was her husband and if he wasn't welcome then neither was she .

-----
Ron raised an eyebrow at Draco at first until the window appeared. Stepping closer he laid a hand on the glass staring inside the room. "Ari..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 12 Jun - 22:58

"She can't see or hear you, it's better this way than having her strain herself to remain normal." Draco told him. "I'm sorry Ron, but I'm not losing her again."
_________

Mrs Weasley ended up home and she made the shields stronger, before she set about looking for Ron and instead she found Harry and Ginny. "Have either of you seen Ron?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 12 Jun - 23:01

Ginny knowing how her mum felt about the Malfoy's now nodded. "A little while ago. He said he was going for a walk."

----
He nodded. "Keep me updated? I don't care what my mum said...let her know the kids and I love her ."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 12 Jun - 23:02

He nodded. "I will, at least once a day I will try and get an owl through to you."
_______

Mrs Weasley nodded and she set about playing with Rose and Darius.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 12 Jun - 23:13

He nodded. "I know you will but take care of her. I need her back.. "
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 12 Jun - 23:15

Draco nodded. "And you will, anyway, let's go downstairs and check on Hermione, she was left with your mother."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 12 Jun - 23:51

He nodded. "Good god she's probably insane by now."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 13 Jun - 8:41

"One insane person is enough right now." He told him as he headed downstairs.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 13 Jun - 11:02

Ron followed him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 13 Jun - 21:23

Draco headed to where he had originally left Hermione and Mrs Weasley.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 13 Jun - 22:36

Hermione was on the couch recovering from her laughing fit.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 14 Jun - 10:53

"Hermione are you alright?" Dtaco asked as they got into the room.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 14 Jun - 11:55

She looked up and nodded. "Oh yes, I'm prefectly fine. How is Aria?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 14 Jun - 18:17

Draco shrugged. "Part way to a breakdown." He sat next to her. "Now what the fuck did Molly want?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 14 Jun - 18:28

She leant into him. "Poor Ari..." She sighed. "She claims that Ron doesn't want to be with Aria and she wants Aria to keep away from Ron and the children."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 14 Jun - 18:30

"Well it's not like she'll be leaving her room willingly after her coming here." Draco sighed, walking over to the fireplace where his owl was sat, and he seemed to be deep in thought.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 14 Jun - 18:54

Hermione nodded watching Draco.

Ron frowned deeply.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 15 Jun - 18:33

Dtaco looked at them. "What do we do to help Aria?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 15 Jun - 19:24

"We remain at her side. Let her know we're all here."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 16 Jun - 7:01

"She knows that." Dtaco sighed. "Somewhere in her head she knows that but the seer still had some control and with that thing Aria perceived us all as a threat."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 16 Jun - 11:47

"I know love, I know," She whispered slipping her arms around him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 16 Jun - 15:25

He leant until her. "She's vulnerable Hermione and I mean much more than normal, at least with the seer in front it could protect her, but now I don't even know if I can protect my own little sister."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 16 Jun - 16:32

"You are a wonderful protector Draco Malfoy but unfortunately you can't protect everyone all the time. Sometimes you need to let others help."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 18 Jun - 12:10

"I'm up for any suggestions." He told her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next