BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 8 Apr - 15:02

They nodded before they ran off to play.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 30 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 8 Apr - 23:29

He got up and headed for the door then returning back to the manor.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 0:04

Draco was sitting by the fireplace with Aria sat on the chair across from him reading. "You want to say something so say it." Aria told him flicking a page over.

"Nope."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 1:00

Ron walked back into the house.

Hermione came in from the kitchen. "Tea before we go?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 9:01

"That sounds lovely." Aria told her. "I'll give you a hand, anything to get away from big brother staring at me." She got up as she spoke.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 11:21

Hermione sent Draco a look before returning to the kitchen.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 12:09

Aria followed and when the door was shut she spelled it to keep their conversation quiet. "What do you and Draco know?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 14:29

"That would depend on in what aspect you're speaking about," she replied simply turning her attention to actually making tea.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 14:34

"Well you two obviously know something." Aria told them. "What did Narcissa tell you?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 15:07

"She mentioned a baby."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 15:08

Aria looked at her. "Future maybe?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 15:11

"Possibly. She's hoping the baby is yours."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 15:12

"I doubt it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 15:13

"Why is that?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 15:18

She shrugged. "I don't have much luck as the others."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 16:18

"That doesn't mean it can't and won't happen Aria."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 16:23

She shrugged. "Well that and I have a raging psychopath in my head." She sounded oddly cheerful about the psychopath bit as she made some dinner with her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 16:54

"Speaking of the seer.... Cissa asked me this and I honestly don't know. She says the seer got mean when you lost the baby... is that true? Could she be upset about that as well?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 17:01

"I didn't know I was pregnant at the time." Aria told her. "But I've had so many I can recognise a miscarriage...The seer got pissed because it was out of her control and because I didn't tell Ron." She told her, leaning against the counter. "I went to visit Madam Pomfrey as soon as I could and she suggested that I don't try for a baby anymore, because it's doing more harm to me than good, both physically and with this." She touched a finger to her head as she spoke. "Maybe it's related, maybe it isn't, I'll never know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 18:44

Hermione was quiet a moment. "Does Ron know about all that? Can't you speak with the seer and find out?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 18:45

"No, and I don't want him to know yet." She told her. "But she won't talk to me about it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 18:51

Hermione nodded. "Okay."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 18:56

Aria nodded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 9 Apr - 19:11

She passed her a mug of tea.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 9 Apr - 19:14

Aria took one and she took a sip of it, looking at her engagement ring for a second, before she demeanor seemed to change and it was obviously the seer in front, but she said nothing.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next