BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 31 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 11:01

She said nothing as she sipped her own tea using her wand to get the other cups to Ron and Draco.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 31 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 11:29

Aria watched the cup beside her. "I'd prefer if you and her brother didn't pry." She told her, she didn't sound like the seer and her usual snarky self. "She does not need memories such as that bringing up."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 12:38

"We are not prying at all we're simply trying to understand things. We want her happy and healthy and would like you happy as well."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 10 Apr - 21:20

"You can't bring back the children we have lost." She sneered. "You're not that good."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 10 Apr - 22:53

"No you're right, I can not. Is that why you're so angry?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 8:24

The seer looked at her and it was obvious that that had been the issue. "Her body is too weak to handle children, by taking over I make her stronger but no one would like it if I was in front for s whole pregnancy."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 10:59

"Can you not transfer some of your power to her...to help her?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 11:42

"It doesn't irk like that." She told her. "You didn't pay attention to Arias lessons."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 15:37

"I've come to learn that not everything I've been taught works that way."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 16:03

"At least you know something."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 16:59

"I suppose. In order to help Aria with a pregnancy you would have to be up front the entire time?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 17:36

"Since I'm the stronger one, yes, but goodie big brother and husband-to-be won't let her." The seer told her, sipping her tea.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 11 Apr - 17:38

"How does she feel about this? Is it something she would be wanting to do?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 11 Apr - 17:41

"We can't actually speak to each other right now, she's angry at me for killing Greyback, when I did her a favour."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 12 Apr - 14:59

"So she isn't speaking to you over that? Why did you kill him?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 12 Apr - 15:04

"Because he was here to kill the rest of you, and I decided to get him first." She told her, washing out her cup. "I expected to be thanked."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Apr - 10:57

Hermione nodded. "Thank you, really. For protecting us all."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 13 Apr - 11:00

She nodded. "Was there anything else?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Apr - 11:09

"He said something to me and it didn't make any sense so I'm sure he was lying about it. Anyhow, try to talk to Aria maybe you two can come up with something...if you both want a baby there has to be a way to make it happen."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 13 Apr - 11:10

"What did he say?" She asked. "And even if she agreed, do you really think that the fiancé or the brother would allow her."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Apr - 11:17

"He said that you were going to harm Ron and the children," she admitted feeling that the seer should know this as well. "That I don't know but if she agreed it would be something for her to speak with them about."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 13 Apr - 11:19

"And you think they would actually listen?" She asked. "Alpha brother and Beta fiancé, Aria can't stand up to them, she's only a little omega, an omega that I have to look after." She told her and she caught Aria's reflection in the water of the bowl. "She only had me for so long, as a child I took away the pain of the beatings, I helped her through the visions, I looked after her, Draco did nothing to help her and only now does he realise it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Apr - 11:35

"Talk to her. Help her. It has to come from her or they won't listen. She can do it, she has to."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 13 Apr - 11:46

"I'm trying to help her." She sneered. "But big brother won't allow it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 13 Apr - 12:42

"Draco is like that. Things need to be proven to him or he doesn't believe it. Give him a chance too."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next