BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reuniting Tornedalians

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Reuniting Tornedalians  - Page 2 Empty Re: Reuniting Tornedalians

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Tue 24 Nov - 22:39

"I'm. Still here you idiot." She told him. "Turning on us is not going to help you but if you don't change you will be on your own."
_______

"Thought it was obvious, but hey you sound like you want to do this your way than a way I can help so be my guest."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Tue 24 Nov - 22:43

"No it isn't obvious when you don't know how it works and I agreed to working out what it was not taking things out of my head!" He whined, putting his head in his hands then and mumbling to himself; "I wish I could go home."

---
"I am not turning on anyone, Aly." Max whined, "And you are threatening to leave me! We have been through hell and back together and you are threatening to leave me when I have been through something huge and I am faced with the choice of either having to leave my family - again might I add because I have had so many of them - or having to fight Oliver who I would die for to the death and thats without bringing in Freya's pathetic little comments and my father shrugging them off as 'I raised her like I raised Faun'. Well Faun has never called me half of the things Freya has, Faun has never given me ultimatums either like you are doing now. Ella was our biggest trauma up until now, how she came into the world I mean, and I fought every corner for you and I put up with all of the mood swings without complaint. I never told you to suck it up or I would leave like you have to me. So if all our marriage to you is an ultimatum than that says it all, doesn't it? My baby sister gave me abuse, I said I wanted to go home. You and Koby blew it all up from there - not me."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 25 Nov - 6:42

"We decided on magic to help you." Aly told him. "Freya is a teenager all teenagers are catty like this, we are trying to help you but youre the oje who is blowing up all of the time." She told him. "I've not mentioned leaving you Max, you're assuming."
______

"I'm not forcing you to stay." Isadora told him. "None of us are." She told him. "And you agreed to me taking it out, not my fault you went back on it afyer I took it out."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 25 Nov - 7:34

"You've made it pretty clear what the threat is Aly. Now as I have said multiple times which has somehow caused you to start screaming at me - I am going home." Max muttered before walking away, going back to the pack and heading straight to Faun's den once there. Letting himself in.

----
Geo remained frozen where he was.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 6:36

Faun was at home doing some cleaning and she had sent Belle into the town.
______

Isadora watched him as she ate her toast.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 7:36

Eventually Geo got to his feet and left the house, slamming the front door closed behind himself and heading further into the town. Sitting himself down on a bench.

---
"Hey," Max greeted quietly as he walked in.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 11:02

"Hey you." Faun looked to him. "What's the matter?"
_____

Isadora locked the door behind hi sitting on the stairs.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 11:48

(( How would you feel about me killing Geo off? Not now, or maybe now, I dont know. I've never been overly invested in him ))

---
Max shook his head, walking over and just pulling his sister into a hug.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 13:59

Faun hugged him back. "Hey, what's the matter?"

((he's your character so I don't mind it's upur choice))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 14:13

(( Yeah, I shall. The question is now or later - it effects all your people too so you decide ))

---
"Aly is giving me ultimatums," He mumbled
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 15:33

((not sure))
____

"About what?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 15:55

(( We could just go with now - get it out of the way whilst I have my laptop out and can type in a bit more detail haha. I was thinking he gets taken out by a witch or warlock, someone who has beef with Dmitri and his new status so they are going after people he knows? ))

---
"About her and I, she is claiming she is walking on eggshells around me which is true I guess but I supported her for over a year with Ella - I walked on eggshells around her, I confronted anyone who dare speak ill of her, I was there however she needed me to be there and never once did I think of telling her to sort herself out of that was it." Max answered, keeping the hug going. "Dad thinks Oliver and I fighting to the death is a better solution than magic, then Freya walks in slinging insults - I tell her to stop and I am the bad guy for. I don't want to hold Connor they ask me whats wrong, I want to spend time with Connor alone and they ask me whats wrong. I say I am going home because I don't want Freya being horrible to me and still no one gets off my back and they start fighting with me. They know damn well whats wrong, and ultimatums aren't going to help and it isn't it still hilarious that whenever any of us are feeling vulnerable - me, you, Geo, Belle... as soon as we struggle with something we get told we are pathetic 'like our mother' when the woman has been dead for years and we are allowed to have emotions after damn hostage situations without being insulted."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 16:12

"Sounds good, it would cause trouble later on because the closest thing to him is Belle and it would cause some problems with Belle and Isadora if Isadora has to collect his soul))
______

Faun kept hold of him as he spoke, nodding to show her understanding. "Come and sit down, let's talk this out together." She suggested.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 16:16

(( Yeah, exactly what I was thinking Very Happy And Dmitri and Isadora are on the edge of being friends too so that would be interesting to see how it plays out. Plus if it happens now after they have all fallen out there would be drama there ))

---
Max swallowed thickly and nodded, wandering over to the edge of the bed and whispering, "I told dad it wasn't on how Freya spoke to me, that she was behaving like a brat and he just shrugged and said he raised her the same way he raised you - as if it that excused her behaviour."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 16:20

"Well it does make us a bit of a brat." She told him hoping to get him to crack a smile. "Dad's probably being nice about her because of what she has been through." She suggested. "It doesn't excuse her behaviour no, but that might be it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 16:26

"I went to him last night because I needed him," Max whispered, "And I never go to him I normally just handled it but, I did and all that happened was he let his daughter call me pathetic and my wife threatened to leave me. I understand it is hard for Aly right now but I - I haven't struggled like this since I found out all of this was my home and people held me up then, it is strange that no one is now when you think now more people would want to."

---
Later into the day, there still would of been no sign from Geo - which may not have been too unusual after the past twenty four hours, until there would of been a ring of the bell at Dmitri's home and a package left at the door. Whatever was in that package made Dmitri grab his phone, flicking through a couple of different contacts before settling for an unexpected one - calling Abigail.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 16:33

Abigail was drawing at home when she got his call and she looked puzzled at seeing who it was before she answered it. "Hello?"
______

Faun seemed to shrug. "I can't speak for that, but I don't think Aly will leave you Max, I know it's probably not much comfort now, but I don't think she will."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 16:40

"I have a problem, I uh... I can't really tell anyone else this over the phone so, sorry, your the unlucky first call." Dmitri frowned, pacing his living room. "I just had your Uncle Geo's heart delivered to me in a box... it's covered in markings, which isn't relevant to you I know it just means I have an idea of who could be responsible I just... Do I go and tell Belle? Should I look for his body so it isn't thrown in a bin somewhere I - Yeah, I need some ideas on the next step."

---
"I can't deal with ultimatums... she's claiming it isn't even one but it is. She made one, even if she doesn't realise it she did it."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 17:50

"Right... Wait for me there okay, we need to find him first."
______

"She is scared Max, she always has been so you're right she won't recognise it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 17:56

"Right, okay.." Dmitri nodded, "Uh, see you soon. I'll text you my address." he whispered before hanging up and doing just that.

---
Max just leant back with a sigh and looked up at the ceiling, mumbling, "Whether she has realised it or not, I told her she had made one. Whether she has realised it or not, it changes things for her and I."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 17:57

"But does it?" She asked him. "Answer me this little brother, do you love your wife?"
______

Abi was at his door almost instantly and she was knocking it.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 18:05

"Of course I do, just don't know if she loves me anymore...."

---
Dmitri opened the door and took a step back to let her inside, "I uh, assume you want to see it? Box is in the livingroom on the table."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 18:27

"Believe me she does." Faun told him."You and Aly have been through a lot, this is one of those moments in your vows that follows the better or worst parts."
_____

Abo walked over to the box and she only opened the box a little bit. "Yeah definitely his... Let's find him."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 26 Nov - 18:36

"I supported her, but I don't feel like she is reporting me right now." Max answered quietly.

---
"Mm, this is when your super senses will come in handy." Dmitri hummed, heading out of the front door. Whispering, "Belle and Isadora are going to be devastated."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 26 Nov - 20:48

"You've not been to the pack for days or answered her texts, have you two broken up?" She asked him as they walked.
_________

"She is a new mum, maybe she feels. Overwhelmed?" She suggested. "Women do tend to lash out, as you probably know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next