BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 12 May - 21:04

He smiled. “We’ll I don’t know about you guys but I’m heading to bed.” He told them as he got up and stretched.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 13 May - 13:49

Ron nodded in agreement. "Me too."

"Goodnight, I'll see you both at breakfast then." Hermione smile and got to her feet like she was going to head to bed as well.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 13 May - 23:01

"Night." He headed up to bed.

The next morning, Aria and Draco were sat in the great hall, Aria was reading as Draco ate breakfast, they were both dressed in casual clothes, obviously ready to go to Hogsmeade for the day.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 14 May - 12:45

Hermione and Ginny came down to join the boys at the table for breakfast.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 14 May - 12:53

Harry was sat talking to Seamus about quidditch.

Draco glanced at Hermione as she walked in and he hid his smile behind his toast.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 14 May - 14:26

Hermione flashed him a very quick smile, in which she hid well by tucking some of her hair behind her ear. "Morning," she greeted them all as she sat down beside Harry.

Ginny sat down near Ron who was already halfway through the food on his plate.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 14 May - 14:51

"Morning Hermione," Harry smiled. "Morning Ginny." He smiled to her.

Aria and Draco both remained focussed on their food, Aria interested in her book. However, Blaise soon pulled the book from her hands and he obviously said something to her which got Draco's back up as Aria put her hand on Draco's chest to stop him from doing anything, except get her book back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 14 May - 14:53

Ginny blushed bright pink.

Hermione smiled, putting some food on her plate. She looked over at the Slytherin table when things started and frowned. "He needs to just leave her alone.."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 14 May - 15:07

"What's up Hermione?" Harry asked, glancing over to where he could see Aria, Draco and Blaise.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 18 May - 15:51

"It's Blaise... Aria told me that she's set to marry him when they are old enough. It's a pureblood tradition. We're barely thirteen, fourteen years old and he's already acting like he owns her..."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 18 May - 15:55

Harry looked over at them. “I’m glad I’m not a pure blood.” He told her. “She’ll need our support, maybe we will be able to tell her.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 18 May - 15:58

"I wouldn't be able to do that either.. it's ridiculous, especially in this day and age." She nodded in agreement.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 18 May - 16:03

“There has to be something else right? Maybe it’s a power trip?” He suggested. “Maybe she will change her mind when we get older.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 18 May - 16:04

"Probably. I don't know.. I don't think that's how it works? I'm sure it's to keep the bloodline pure and all that.."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 18 May - 16:06

He shrugged. “I guess Ron would know he is a pure blood after all.” He shrugged. “We should ask him after he finishes eating all of the sausages.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Wed 18 May - 16:12

"Huh?" Ron grumbled through a mouthful of food, having heard nothing.

Hermione rolled her eyes at him.

-------

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=424
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40