BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 13 Dec - 15:41

"I don't think it was intentional."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 13 Dec - 16:04

"Oh? So it's not Fred and George messing around again?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 13 Dec - 16:05

"I don;t know who Fred and George are."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 13 Dec - 16:06

"Oh, they're Ron's older brothers. Twins. Always pulling some sort of prank on someone."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 13 Dec - 16:09

"Ah."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 14 Dec - 13:11

Hermione nodded. "They're always causing some form of trouble but they're really nice."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 14 Dec - 14:45

She nodded. "I suppose I will meet them soon... No scratch that I will meet tgen really soon."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 14 Dec - 17:07

She nodded. "I wouldn't be at all surprised."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 14 Dec - 19:03

She smiled. "Can I ask you something?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Tue 15 Dec - 12:43

"Sure. Ask anything you like."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 17 Dec - 20:20

"How do you feel around Draco?" She asked. "You look at him different than everyone else."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 18 Dec - 14:00

Hermione tilted her head slightly. "What do you mean?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 18 Dec - 22:16

"Well, you didn't make fund of him like everyone else when you saw his bogart." She told her. "You look at him differently than the others, Ron looks at him with hatred just like Harry a d believe me I know that he can be a bit of a prat."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 19 Dec - 13:03

Hermione shifted a little bit in her chair, turning to look at Aria. "Well, Draco is rude and sometime incredibly mean for no reason... especially to me because I'm muggleborn. Despite how we dislike one another... someone's fear isn't to be joked about. Everyone saw mine and that could easily be the center of jokes."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 19 Dec - 21:00

"Yeah he can be rude..." She sighed. "Mine was worse." She told her. "You know, Draco is the product of our father, but deep down he is the niest person you would ever meet, he'll have your back if you asked, more than any Slytherin would."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 13:06

"What was yours?" Hermione asked softly. "I wouldn't know that honestly, he's never been nice to me. I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt many times."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 13:24

"Would you give him one more chance?" She asked. "And mine... Its a cage." She told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 13:27

Hermione looked at Aria. "Why do I get the feeling that you're asking me this for a very specific reason?" A gentle frown formed on her lips. "I-... if you ever want to talk I'll listen. We all will. Even Ron."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 14:43

"No offence but I think I have some convincing to do with your friend Ron." She told her. "There is a reason... One day Dracos not going to have me there and I want to make sure that he has someone watching his back."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 14:46

Hermione laughed very quietly. "He disliked me at first as well. Don't think too much about it... if you're a friend of mine and Harry's then you're a friend of Ron's too." She looked at her. "I'll try. I've been trying... even this year I've tried. He might need to be the one you speak with about this."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 14:57

"Believe me I have, he is open to new friends you just need to break him off on his own.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 15:02

"That isn't going to be easy, he's always with them," she wrinkled her nose.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 15:03

"What if I helped?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 20 Dec - 15:09

"Helped? How?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 20 Dec - 17:08

"If I can get Draco on his own, would you take time to know him?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next