BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Falls

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hope Falls - Page 20 Empty Re: Hope Falls

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 19:51

“If the invitation is still open then yes I will.” He told her. “I could always rent the flat above the bar for a bit of extra income.” He told her. “But I’ll be okay as long as I know your coming back and who knows sometimes I might come with you.” He told her playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 19:57

"You wouldn't be able to come with me to work, my work isnt all cosy." She laughed quietly. "It's camping in forests and things, anyone outside of the organisation would never pass any of the paperwork."

"Lets just... get it over and done with." Conan whispered. "Dig your heels in with her, you can do this, Dasha."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 20:05

“If I don’t get the chance to say it later… I - “ Dagmar started before shaking her head, exhaling before heading over to Florence, keeping her expression friendly as she approached.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:06

Zero laughed. “Who said anything about doing your work? I’d go for vacation.” His eyes followed Dagmar not quite warning her to stay away but close.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 20:13

"Ah, of course you would..." Florence grinned, though the smile faded, a shiver running down her spine. Frowning as she turned to face Dagmar, "The... the start of the line is back there, I think." She nodded to the other side of the counter.

"Zero!" Conan greeted cheerily, following Dagmar a few moments later. Walking straight over and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "I heard the news? Pretty rough. You should see your gremlin baby brother right now though, annoying little thing."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:16

“Conon still a dick to my sister I see.” Zero told him not taking his eyes off of Florence. “They’re angels and let me guess here for your reaping of the oracle?” He asked, he was so casual with things.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 20:18

“We need to talk, sweetie. Florence isn’t it? Flo?” Dagmar said gently, giving her a soft smile. “You know why I’m here, I can see you feel it…”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 20:23

"I helped your sister, thank you. Saved her from being nothing more than a brood mare for a slimy little piece of dirt." Conan answered with a roll of his eyes. "I suppose someone has to be her knight since you can't even keep your little wings in tact."

"F- Flo... I prefer Flo, Florence makes me sound like an old lady." Florence answered, swallowing thickly and shaking her head in the negative to her sentence. "I don't know anything, I - Zero, what's going on?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:28

“I don’t know technically you’re on my side she shouldn’t be here and this one is the guy scarlet told you about.” Zero told her. “This is why I tried to keep you away from the angels.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 20:29

“Why don’t we take a walk and I’ll… explain things a little further? I’m neutral - these two here, the clear sides there on?” Dagmar gestured toward the angels. “I’m neutral; not on either. I’m not here to hurt, but help.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:32

“Neutral my arse I can smell his scent all over you.” Zero told her. “Wonder what the others would think of that.” Zero told her. “What you do isn’t help.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 20:33

"You're the one messing with the system, my guy." Conan shrugged, leaning back against the counter. "Your father obviously noticed you were too wreckless to ever lead."

Florence swallowed thickly, scratching at the loose skin around her nail before giving a nod of agreement to the offer for a walk. "Uh, oh - okay. Can I get my take out coffee first?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:35

“Florence,” the way Zero spoke her name he was almost begging her not to leave but he wasn’t giving Conon the satisfaction.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 20:37

“Yeah… I’d uh… I’d make it whatever you want. Go all out with it? Get the extra shot in it and all that.” Dagmar encouraged gently.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 20:39

"Oh, no. No, I have moved onto decaffeinated with my drinks." Florence laughed nervously then. "I am jerting off with work next week and we won't have any coffee in the field so I wouldn't want to give myself withdrawal, you kno-" She cut off when she heard Zero's voice, frowning over at him. "It's just a walk, Numbers. I've walked with strangers before."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 20:42

“Despite what he says I’m neutral. My kind are neutral. We act as go betweens for the other factions…” Dagmar assured. “If I wasn’t neutral and I was here to do harm he would’ve attacked me by now. But he can’t, because he knows it’d be breaking a whole host of rules… we’ll have a talk, that’s all for now, okay?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:43

“Florence, please.” Even now his voice didn’t falter but the fact that he added please would have been enough for her to see it was a bad idea. He was ignoring Conons jabs at him about his father for a reason.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 20:53

"It - it's just a talk." Florence repeated quietly, then said it once again more confidently. Directing at Zero; "It's just a talk. You head home, I'll see you in a little bit, okay?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 20:55

It’s not just talk and you can feel that, there won’t be a later Zero had told her about a small mind connection, because of their friendship. Please Florence
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 20:56

“You’re making this difficult.” Dagmar sighed at Zero. “For now it’s a talk. Stop controlling her.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 21:02

Zero pointedly ignored her keeping his whole attention on Florence.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 21:06

"Back off, man. This counts as interfering, you'll help contribute to a war if you get in the way and your just making it more scary for your girl." Conan reprimanded.

Florence shook her head, turning to order her coffee. Not speaking or looking at any of them whilst she waited for it to be made, having taken Dagmar's advice and ordered an extra espresso shot. Lifting the cup up with trembling hands when it was ready, "Okay, let's go."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Wed 9 Mar - 21:08

“You are not my lord Conon you cannot reprimand me and if you try gods help me I will ram my fist so far down your throat you will choke.” He warned him, still emotionless but he looked to Florence. If you leave here I can’t help you Flo please trust me
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 9 Mar - 21:09

“I’m Dagmar, by the way. You’re not a fan of your name and mine sounds strange these days too.” Dagmar said quietly as she headed out, subtly brushing against Conan’s arm as she passed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 9 Mar - 21:13

"None of the God's will help you, my man." Conan chuckled, glancing to the side briefly to watch Dagmar and Florence leave the cafe. Humming softly to Zero; "I don't know why you and your sister tried to upset the balance. You know it has to be restored, you know that none of it is any of our control. Take yourself to your bar and drown your misery."

"I have heard a lot of strange names the past few months." Florence whispered, picking at the cardboard holder surrounding the cup anxiously. "It's.. it's all been a bit like treading water."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next