BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 22:11

"Don't you always do that?" She reminded him with a playful but knowing grin, kissing him back whenever she can.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 25 May - 22:14

“Well I don’t like to disappoint.” He told her and when they were both ready he faded to black with her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 25 May - 22:19

"You never do, My Love." She assured him, returning all of her attention to pleasing him as they faded to black again.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 5:33

Afterwards the Room of Tequirement was able to make a bed appear for them so that they could rest and sleep, Draco lying next to her and holding her close occasionally nuzzling her hair.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 7:42

The bed was very welcomed after being in water for awhile too, not that she minded at all. Hermione snuggled up close against him, sighing contently.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 7:53

“I love you.” He whispered against her kissing her neck on the opposite side of her mark. “You’re stuck with me for eternity now.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 10:19

"I love you too," she hummed sleepily. "Good I'm exactly where I want to be."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 10:22

He smiled softly, holding her close, nuzzling her neck gently
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 11:25

"Now get some rest," she whispered, yawning as she curled up even closer against him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 14:22

He held her close. “You too.” He whispered
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 14:32

She nodded. "I will."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 14:35

He soon fell asleep holding her close
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 14:44

She fell asleep with her head on his chest.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 14:52

The next morning he woke up and he nuzzled her neck kissing her mark.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 15:02

"Mmm, I'm sleeping Draco..." She mumbled, nuzzling her face into his chest.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 15:58

“I’ve noticed, good morning my love.” He told her softly, kissing her neck.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 16:27

Hermione squirmed in his arms at the kiss, nuzzling herself against him even more. "Morning, My Draco."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 16:31

He smiled softly. “Are you feeling alright?” He asked her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 16:35

"Never better," she told him softly before adding honestly, "A little sore still but I'm great. I promise." As if to prove she was she pressed a kiss to his lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 17:07

He kissed her back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 17:13

"Mine," she hummed.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 17:29

“Always yours.” He told her gently resting a hand on her cheek. “No matter what.” He promised.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 17:44

She nuzzled her head against his neck, pressing a tender kiss there. "I love you so much."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 26 May - 18:42

He smiled softly. “And we are always yours.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 26 May - 18:46

"You know it. We should probably get ready for the day though." She smiled at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next