BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope Falls

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hope Falls - Page 3 Empty Re: Hope Falls

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 1:40

"The children then. Not - not me. The children."

"Like how ut used to be, mm? I don't think we have been a part for duties since before that first war, since before we even risked looked at each other the way we felt."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 1:48

“I waited a lifetime to be able to be with you. And I’d do it all again after what we’ve gotten from it. But now I’m so used to sleeping with you beside me… I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it with you gone.”

“No. You all.” Lucian said firmly, pulling away and tipping her chin up with his hand. “Maybe you’re not mine to lose but I don’t care - I’m not risking it Karina. Something is out there and if it’s god it’s eye on you it’s going to be waiting forever.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 1:58

"Zaria will keep you busy, keep you tired, and it won't be for long."

Karina's nostrils flares, bringing her face away from his touch. "If they were not his friends, it may be a different response but they will be and the answer is no. I can accept them guarding my children. I know where I have to be though, whatever this meeting is - whatever the fae have to say I need to hear it from them."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 10:57

“Eden is terrified of you going. Of whatever it is she’s seen. She’s begged me to stop you.”

“I miss you already…” Thea laughed sadly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 12:27

"Eden is going to see a lot of things that scare her." Karina spoke quietly then, a shaky breath following afterwards. "Stop fighting with me, stop arguing with me. This is my job.'

"You have officially gone soft." Magnus laughed quietly.

Two weeks later. Magnus stood in the grand meeting hall within Queen Isolde's palace - rubbing the tips of his fingers together to try and dislodge small seeds from the berries he had been offered for breakfast, his head cocked slightly as he inspected the almost translucent plants that had been crafted to temporarily replace where the gargoyle had crashed through.  Only speaking when he heard an oak chair scrape against the stone flooring beneath it; "I am sure our angelic friends will be arriving to your wonderous abode soon enough, Young Prince, calm yourself. My horses are clearly quicker than their wings, but it has given me more time to look around, yes? What used to be here - I have a window about this size, it used to contain glass art. It was part of the decor long before even my father set foot in our home, I believe."

"We use nature, in everything." Kael answered, grimacing at he shifted his weight in his chair - his discomfort coming from being the first one to entertain the King as opposed to the blatant lie. "Including the structure, articheture, where we can. Our ancestors never leave us."

"Remind me why we couldn't take a carriage?" Karina questioned, once again, as she kept her bay mare in step with Lucian's horse. Her riding clothes sticking to her skin, and hair almost black from the soak of the rain - the thickening canopy of the forest as they entered Fae territory not standing a chance against the downpour.

"Happy birthday!" Cassius sang as he pushed the door open to his parents sleeping quarters, an excited laugh coming moments after. Overflowing from his arms was strands of confetti, the bright colours creating a trail behind him, leaving only half for him to throw up into the air to shower Dagmar in. "Time to wake up, time to wake up! Me and Sira made you something, we - " A pause, turning to yell into the other room; "Sira! Sira is it ready?! Can she come see yet!?"

Conan, whom had still been sleeping deeply, awoke with the start. Hand instantly reaching across the bed to grab for Dagmar.

"I don't think it will be long now," Aoife's voice was barely above a whisper as she moved her hand away from Orna's neck, her pulse beginning to slow. Offering Wyatt a sympathetic glance at she continued; "I won't be giving her anymore sleeping solution, I can't justify it so the next time she wakes - if at all - then know it'll be the last time."

Florence stood just behind Wyatt, one of her palms resting on her stomach, where the slightest of bumps had begin to form, the other squeezing his shoulder.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 20:06

“A carriage would’ve slowed us down by days.” Lucian called, shaking his head in a feeble attempt to clear his head from the rain. “We’re already at a disadvantage. Wouldn’t be surprised if Magnus arrived already.”

“What the hell do you mean you can’t justify it? It helps her sleep comfortably!” Wyatt snapped as he glanced up, shaking his head. “We lost Llyr Seagrave two nights ago - Orna is the last one still holding out. We can’t lose everyone from that night. That beast can’t take Orna too.”

“Kael, I’ve news that our friends should be arriving here soon. They’ll be drenched though… didn’t want to travel safely under cover by the looks of things.” Isolde hummed in slight amusement as she entered the room, heading toward her son. “Good Morning, Magnus. I trust you slept well?”

Dagmar flinched at the intrusion, sitting straight up at the noise. Heart racing even after she laughed a little to herself at seeing her son. “Hey Cass, what you got there?” She asked sleepily.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 20:27

"There just aren't enough supplies to use on people who are..." Aoife pulled her lips in so her mouth formed a line, shaking her head. "There is no more assistance that I, or my colleagues, can give her and all the signs point to her body struggling to function. It is a blessing she has fought this long, if you were able to feel the state of her organs, her bones when she first came in and- I am sorry, for the loses you have faced. If she is to wake a final time, it will be soon - her last dose should be wearing off soon." As she spoke, she slowly made for the door, lurking for only a moment before pulling it closed behind herself.

"I'll go and speak to them," Florence offered quietly, squeezing his shoulder. "We need to fight for her."

"We'll look ridiculous, walking in there as if the river has tried to drown up." Karina answered, voice sharper than she intended it too be. Tiredness etched into the shadows beneath her eyes. "We don't know if there is any disadvantage to be had yet."

Kael laughed quietly at that, shoulders slackening - relaxing with his mother's presence.

"Not as well as I would have liked to. Not as well as I would have done if you'd of told me last night why one of my people is dead. Though your breakfast was delightful. Not as grand as mine, a close second indeed." Magnus drawled, lazily tilting his head in Kael's direction. "Your Prince is much taller than the last time I had to pleasure of speaking to him."

"You may have to wait even longer for you answers, you were allowed to rest. I don't see why we wouldn't extend that privilege to our other guests."

Cassius picked up another two hand fulls of coloured paper confetti to throw it over her once more with a laugh. "Me and Aesira organised a surprise! You meed to get up."

"Cass, it's early." Conan mumbled drowsily.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 20:52

“They’ve given up on her, bastards.” Wyatt hissed through his teeth, shaking his head. “She’s still here and she’s still alive.”

“We can take some time to dry off. Kari I told you that you didn’t have to come.” Lucian frowned at her tone. “I could’ve come alone…”

“He’s only going to get taller, he’s not finished yet.” Isolde grinned proudly as she ruffled her sons hair with affection. “Our ancestors have been most pleased since we restored the land. More children than ever in recent years, our young ones are growing stronger and healthier - my boy here being the best example of it already.” She added before her demeanour changed a little. “Apologies again - for the loss of Dmitri, Magnus. The event which took him has lead to many other lives being lost over the past few weeks since it happens, others trying their best and failing to hold on, unfortunately. I’ve just been informed this morning that last night we lost our finest Captain of the household guard, Llyr Seagrave. We e been impacted massively with loss too. We understand the hurt.”

“Ah, a surprise?! Why do I get a surprise my sweet boy?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 21:12

"Llyr?" Kael cast a glance towards the guards stationed at the door, swallowing as his attention went to his mother. "I have.. things to attend to, I have something that has just come up." Pushing himself to his feet as he continued, "If I am not needed before then, can you send for me when our other guests arrive?"

Magnus strode to the other end of the room, as if it was one of his own, and reached out to take a glass of sparkling liquid from the side. Studying Kael as he sipped at it.

"You trained her how to fight, so she fights." Florence agreed quietly, leaning in to kiss his cheek before she too headed from the room.

Orna's fingertips curling, gripping at the sheets of the bed just as the door clicked closed - stirring.

"I have to be here. This is too important for me to not be here, I would like to see how much the Fae bitch squirms on her first time seeing me since she put me and Emmett in those dungeons."

"Has your memory gone all funny again?" Cassius frowned. "It's your birthday! It's...." He cast a glance to Conan, "It - it is, isn't it?"

Conan chuckled as he pushed himself to sitting, wiping the sleep out of his eyes as he shook his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 21:32

“No no, my memory is fine. You just woke me from sleep. Kind of how you need a few minutes before you have your juice on a morning.” Dagmar assured as she opened her arms to sweep him in. “Thank you very much for remembering baby.”

Wyatt took a shaky breath and moved to rub his forehead with his hand. Coughing to clear his throat as it tightened.

“Of course son.” Isolde nodded as she watched Kael leave, before turning back to Magnus. “Seagrave has been here since I was a child. I kept him on from my fathers reign because of his nature. He’ll be sorely missed. As will Dmitri. We’ve preserved the bodies until representatives from both their native lands were here - but we’d like to request that we bury Dmitri and Ada together in our forests, with our ancestors. They were family to Kael, and helped raised him, mentor him. They were like the older siblings he wasn’t blessed with. He’s taken their loss… very heavily. Praying to our ancestors over their bodies each night. It would mean a lot to Kael, and our people, if we could lay them to rest here.”

“Don’t give her any satisfaction of knowing how she hurt you. Okay? I don’t want to see her try again.” Lucian gave her a sympathetic look as they approached the gates of the castle.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 21:50

"Don't you be coughing near me, Hawk." Orna rasped, flinching at the pain thar came with disuse of her voice. "I don't wan- want yo- you're germs."

Kael kept his usual pace, travelling through the corridors as non-chalantanly as he could muster up until the point the sound couldn't travel. His steps quickening to a jog until his knuckles could graze the door of the Seagrave family quarters. "Fiadh?"

"There is a body then, to lay to rest to preserve? That is good to hear." Magnus relaxed slightly, leaning back against the table behind him. "Cermak was thought of well by my people, he was young when he was sent to you and it was a gamble on if his naivety would grate the wrong way. Someone who has done so much good, we have our own traditions, however... I will certainly take the time to think on your request."

"You and I have never worked together in this context. You will find that I am well adept at putting on a poker face when it is needed." Karina hummed in quiet reassurance.

Cassius frowned, wrapping his arms around to hug her back. "Sira and I made you something, it's in the main room. It is meant to be in the main room."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 21:57

Fiadh opened the door, her hair damp and her clothes fresh, though inside the door it was easy to see wet footprints on the floor - she’d just come back in from outside. “Morning, Prince Kael.” She greeted quietly, voice thick and hoarse.

“Kael has a spot picked out for them both. Where they spent a lot of time together. I appreciate you have your rituals though, and thank you for the consideration. It’ll mean a lot to Kael that you’re thinking about it. Either way… I do hope they can be laid to rest together, wherever that is. Ada and Dmitri had a genuine love.”

“Lazy, finally waking up.” Wyatt hummed; looking up at her with a forced chuckle.

“Just know I’m there to protect you too okay?”

“Then let’s go.” Dagmar grinned, gently placing Cassius on the floor before getting up out of bed and stretching.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 22:21

Kael barely let her finish her greeting as an arm wrapped around her shoulders, his other resting on the back of his head as he pulled her into his chest. His grip unwaveringly strong, contrasting with the softness of his voice; "I am so sorry, Fia."

"Now that was certainly unexpected, wasn't it?" Magnus agreed quietly. "Matters of the heart aren't things we can control. I agree they should be laid to rest together, wherever that may be. Has your Young Prince's heart been taken by any yet? I am dreading the day my girl comes of that age, there will be far too many people to keep an eye on."

"You're jeal- jealous. Its go- good stuff they're giving me." Orna laughed weakly, flinching at the light as her eyes half opened, closing them again almost instantly. "Yo- you are a- at my b- bed si- side. I must look wo-rse then I fee- el."

"Maybe I will need to protect you." Karina laughed, though cleared her throat as the the Fae guards began to clock their arrival. Adjusting her posture and keeping her gaze ahead.

"I will follow you out in a moment." Conan spoke, stretching his arms up over his head with a yawn.

Cassius waved at his father dismissively, reaching up for his mother's hand to try and drag her into the other room, where, sat crooked on the table was a three tiered cake - bright red, blue and yellow buttercream melting with the heat of the room to form a murky mess. "We made it!"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 22:37

“Tadaaaaaa!” Aesira grinned as she held out her hands in presentation. “Happy birthday mama!”

“Oh wow…” Dagmar chuckled, ruffling her sons hair. “Thank you children… I’m - thank you so much.” She added with a whisper, voice wavering with emotion. “This is amazing.”

“Buried him at dawn… he’s with my mother now.” Fiadh said quietly into his chest, breathing deeply through her nose to keep herself calm and steady. “I’m glad they’re reunited, it feels right.”

“Up until recently Kael has been living in his own home, his own castle. I’m sure he’s been doing as all young men do when allowed freedom.” Isolde shrugged. “I am not naive enough to think that the arrangement with Kael being betrothed to Princess Aesira has escaped your knowledge. The boy knows he will likely have to marry for his Kingdom. He accepts his duty. I imagine your daughter will do the same when the time comes.”

“You being in here alone didn’t sit right with me.”

“Oh, my Seer in shining armour.” Lucian laughed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 23:00

"Had I of known, I would have been there. I wasn't aware he was even... I thought your absence was because of our quarrel. I should have come to you." Kael turned his head, pressing his lips her hair. "I don't think the meeting that is planned will happen until much later, the angels aren't even here yet and they'll need to rest when they arrive so until I am called away, I am at your disposal. Is there anything you would like me to do, anything you need?"

"Not many people get one of those, you should be honoured, Prince." Karina smirked, leaning forward to slid off of her mare. Patting the animals neck and taking a moment to watch the guards stationed around them.

"We were expecting the King when we sent the request out." Aodhän spoke as he made his way down the stairs towards them, motioning for their horses to be taken away. "Is His Majesty in ill health, or is he just trying to insult us?"

"Oh. I-" Orna cut off then, a whistling noise coming as she struggled to take in a breathe. One hand lifting up to her throat as she rasped. Eyes turning to his, pleading, as she sputtered "The- they said. I - I heard...I heard the su- sun doesn't sh- ine in Ba- Baldrun." The phrase being one they had decided to use during the war, if death became the only option. A silent plea for permission.

"At the moment she grows jealous when I speak to anyone who is not her, so it isn't anything we are close to in the slightest." Magnus mused.

"We done it! All of it! Aesira read from the book and I cracked the eggs and Sira done the stirring." Cassius grinned proudly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 23:15

“I’ll tell my child all about you, Orna. About how brave you were.” Wyatt promised, reaching over to take her hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. “At ease, soldier. You’ve done yourself proud.”

“Our Head Seer here saw that it must be her and I present for the meeting. One of the immovable visions. An instruction rather than a guidance or warning.” Lucian slipped down off his own horse. “I’d offer to shake your hand, Prince Aodhän, but I wouldn’t want to soak you.”

“It’s okay there - there’s nothing to do… he’s buried… he’s in the ground with my mother now… it’s okay, sir. Thank you for the offer…”

“My daughter was a daddy’s girl too. We both have a… unique insight on how important it is to treasure our girls, how it can all be over in the blink of an eye. She will grow quick, I won’t keep you away from her for too long, I assure.”

“I can see! Well done! It looks so good. Thank you Cass.”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Sun 30 Jul - 23:33

"Cass and Sira. Sira and Cass." Cassius nodded firmly, hugging Dagmar's arm briefly before stepping away and going to stand beside his sister. "We both did it."

"Can I come inside?" Kael requested softly, glancing over her briefly to peer into her quarters. "I would like to keep you company. I'll be worrying about you, if I don't."

"She is safe with her mother, and she will come to understand why we have to be apart, on occasion." Magnus offered a sad, grateful smile. "I am sorry you have faced such lose. I have found, especially now things have settled, that roles like our make people forget we have suffered also. It is a unique position."

"Yo- ou're child? Th- that is why we had boring jo- obs then. Congra- congratulations. You're going to be a gre.." Her shoulders spurt up with a pained gasp, body going rigid at the struggled in take of breath as once again she couldn't pull enough air into her failing lungs. Grip tight on his hand before falling slack, a wheeze escaping along with an outtake of what breath remained as her body grew heavy against the pillows. Eyes glassy.

"Our patrol warned us of your arrival, there are already hot water baths drawn and fresh clothing laid out." Aodhän looked between them, brow furrowing. "Though, I must apologise for their incompetence. They didn't warns us our guests were not those whom we expected, so we only have one room set aside for you."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Sun 30 Jul - 23:53

“I’m sure your room has couches, we’ll be okay. Thank you Prince Aodhän, we appreciate the hospitality.”

“Rest easy.” Wyatt whispered sadly, getting up and moving his hand to gently close Orna’s eyes.

Fiadh nodded, pulling away and stepping back to allow him in.

“I don’t need to tell you that your daughter is the most precious gift you’ll ever have. Everything we do is for them in the end isn’t it? It is the way we are different from our parents. They were good parents, but country was first. Family second… it is not how we do it.”

“You’re both amazing.” Dagmar crouched down and held her hands out for an embrace.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 31 Jul - 0:11

"What is it they have prepar- oh." Conan paused in the doorway, taking the cake in with a slow nod. "That is.. certainly something now, isn't it?"

Cassius smiled brightly, stepping forward to hug his mother properly this time, satisfied they had both been praised enough.

"A guest sleeping on a couch isn't appropriate at all." Aodhän let out a frustrated sigh, half turning to direct at one of the staff who stood on the doors of the palace. "Someone will be right at work to prepare another quarters for you. A Seer can not share with a Prince. No."

"Whatever makes you more comfortable, Sir." Karina answered pleasantly. "Though, if you don't mind, I would like to wait in the quarters prepared until my own are set up. Is that appropriate?"

"Of course. Yes... yes." Aodhän grimaced, motioning for them to follow as he made his way into the main part of the building. "King Magnus arrived with us yesterday, and has made himself quite comfortable."

"I rate them of equal importance. I like to think the most deplorable of my kingdom would feel as comfortable walking into my home to speak to me as my wife and daughter would. It has been beneficial, consistently that way. The wolves have presented, new challenges... but we persist."

Florence pushed thr door open a little more roughly than she had intended, however caught it before it made a noise against the wall. On the edge of opening her mouth to complain before she took in the scene. Her expression softening as she took a step towards him, door closing with a gentle click.

"Do you need anything?" He asked again as he stepped inside, "I could call for someone to bring you a hot drink or... something to eat. What would you like?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 31 Jul - 0:32

“They have created their own communities within our own here. They don’t like integrating too much, are you experiencing the same?”

“We would have arrived sooner but the weather has collapsed a bridge vital to crossing, we had to go the long way round. It’s been a while since we’ve had rain this strong across the land mm? We do apologise for being off schedule.”

“She’s gone… I told her about the child before she passed. Orna loved children. I like to think it - I don’t even know.” Wyatt shook his head.

“I don’t need anything, no.” Fiadh shook her head, moving to sit down on her bed once he was in the room, resting her hands in her lap.

“Does this mean you guys will be wanting cake for breakfast?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 31 Jul - 0:52

"Okay, okay if you are sure." He whispered, sitting so closely as her side that his hip pressed against hers. Gently reaching to pull her hands into his lap.

Florence took one of Orna's hands in both of hers, head ducked with closed eyes in a moment of silence. Turning to Wyatt as she said softly, taking his face in her hands; "She was your friend, it is news you share with a friend. Oh, its been a horrible two weeks, I'm sorry. She was nice."

"The land is still healing, things do not happen quickly after so many years of brutal fighting. The ancestors are cleansing the soil. The weather will subside when it is ready." Aodhän assured with quiet confidence. "Yours is a face I haven't seen in a long time though, Prince. I hope you have grown up since our last meetings, my men and I used to take bets on how often your father had to reign you in."

"Some integrated well, the majority keep to themselves. My biggest irritation is Adair's right hand, his opinions of me are becoming a little bit too loud for my liking."

"Yes! There is enough, isn't there? We tried to make lots of it."

(( Night night ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 31 Jul - 1:06

“I’m sorry I’m not more - “ Fiadh shook her head. “Tea… do you want some tea? I can make that… I should make you that.”

“She didn’t deserve the end that she got. She should’ve - she didn’t deserve it.”

“My father isn’t around to temper me anymore but I assure you I can behave now.” Lucian snorted, refraining from rolling his eyes. “Don’t worry Sir.”

“Mm. You took the right hand and the Seer didn’t you? I never understood why.”

“Cake for breakfast it is then!”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 31 Jul - 8:19

"I am more saintly than an angel." Magnus hummed with a smirk, placing the empty glass down when he had emptied it's contents. Folding his arms casually as he continued; "The Seer went against the Adair's, betrayed them spectacularly in order to save my wife's life. The right hand, she- their Seer - begged his life was saved, and it came to light that they were mates. You done a number on the right hand, though, made him a right miserable bastard for me to-" he flinched as he was interuppted by the bellowing echo of the gargoyle beneath them.

"Where as if your father had been still around it would be a different story?" Aodhän questioned, lifting a hand up to touch the corner of one of the paintings on the wall - preventing it from shaking too much when the gargoyle sounded but otherwise unphased. Casting a glance back over his shoulder at Karina, whom had frozen on the spot - pale - to encourage; "Come, your bath will be cold if you take time to fret about Pedr."

"No, no none of them did." Florence whispered, pulling him into an embrace, though shifting her weight in discomfort when there was a very pronounced kick from her bump. Leaning back enough to take Wyatt's hand, hurriedly placing it against her stomach so he could feel; "Is that normal? It feels.. strange. Do you feel it?"

"No, don't start serving me." He reprimanded, arm wrapping around her waist to pull her onto his lap. "I am here as your friend, Fia. Nothing more."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Mon 31 Jul - 11:06

“I need to do something… to be busy somehow… I need to do something.” Fiadh shook her head, body beginning to tremble as the gargoyle roared - reminding her of what caused her fathers untimely death.

“He’s awake… it’s been a few days.” Isolde mused gently as she sat down at the table, glancing round at the art on the walls to see what would fall.

Pedr? What is a Pedr?!”

“I think the child moving is normal, yes?”

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Mon 31 Jul - 16:48

"I - yeah; yeah people always say but I've never..." Florence grimaced when there was another firm kick. "This is the first time our child has moved. Not the most empathetic timing, little one."

"We could saddle up the horses, lets go for a ride somewhere?" Kael suggested softly, resting his head against hers. "By the time we get back, I'm sure he'll be sleeping again. We can forget he is down in those cells."

"You will be meeting Pedr later on, or tomorrow." Aodhän waved them forward, letting the painting go once the walls had stopped trembling and continuing the trek through the halls.

Karina quickened her pace to fall into step beside Lucian, walking slightly closer to him then before. Letting out a small breath of relief when Aodhän pulled open the doors to the guest quarters.

"Make yourself at home."

"He? Who? What is that?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next