BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 22:36

"No, no thank you. She already went against our wishes after we trusted her. And she told me I still had time.. it's fine. I'll figure this out on my own. Scorpious will let us know what's going on." Hermione laid a hand on her stomach, her brown eyes still on the screen.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 22:37

"I'm sorry but this time I understand your hatred, but this is your son's life, Narcissa Maloy holds the important information here, and I for one would like to be prepared if I'm going to help you deliver this baby." She told them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 22:39

"Then you can speak with her." Hermione answered. "I don't want to and Draco doesn't need to.. not after him nearly dying on me again."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 22:40

"Do I have both of your permissions in this?" She asked, looking to both of them and she nodded when Draco nodded his permission.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 22:42

She nodded as well. "Whatever keeps Scorpius safe and healthy."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 22:44

She nodded. "Alright," She told them. "Other than that, he looks very healthy Miss Grainger, now this next month we need to ensure that he is at his strongest, so make sure that you take time to rest and don't get too stressed."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:12

She smiled softly. "I'll do my best."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:15

"Which means keep the sex to a minimum Mister Malfoy."

Draco looked to her. "Hey, human Draco is not as bad as me." The dragon told her but it just had Draco face plaming himself.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:18

Hermione busted up laughing. "Is it no longer safe?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:19

"If you've only got a month left, it's not advised." Madam Pomfrey told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:20

Hermione nodded slowly, biting the inside of her cheek.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:22

"But I've been told through experience on the labour ward, if you go over your due date, sex is a good way to start labour." She told her.

"Don't tell him that." Draco told them.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:33

"Yeah but technically we don't know my due date because my pregnancy isn't an average pregnancy so don't get no ideas," she turned her eyes towards Draco but she was speaking to the Dragon and he would know it by the tone of her voice.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:34

This caused a growl from Draco but it was obviously the dragon. "Shut up idiot." Draco told him.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:38

"Hey, hey, none of that. What did he say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:39

"He does not like this topic at all." Draco told her. "He can't even trust himself not to touch you at the moment so this is going to be torture."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:43

"We will figure something out, I promise. It's going to be alright."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:52

He nodded. "I know."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:54

She held her hand out to him. "Now, let's go back to the dorm because I'm anxious to see what Aria has to show us."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:54

He looked to her, before Draco pushed the dragon to the back of his mind and he took her hand.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 6 Oct - 23:57

She took his hand into hers. "Is there anything else we need to know Madame Pomfrey?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 6 Oct - 23:58

"When you start developing some pains, come back and we can check on what's going on." Madam Pomfrey told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 7 Oct - 0:00

"What type of pains? Him moving around or much worse pains?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 7 Oct - 0:02

"Right now he is on his side so he will be moving down into position soon, that could possibly come with some discomfort and pain, especially if he chooses to stay in a dragon form."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 7 Oct - 0:05

Hermione nodded as she now understood better what she meant. "Well right now he's being my little angel boy so I'm going to continue taking it minute by minute."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next