BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Jan - 20:54

"That's alright, I'll keep a closer eye on my back pains and things of that nature."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 40 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 19 Jan - 21:35

She nodded. “He appears to be ready, his head is almost fully engaged so it should be any longer than a few days just make sure that you rest up as much as possible.” She advised.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Jan - 21:55

"I've been doing the best that I can," she told her honestly with all things considered.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 19 Jan - 22:11

She nodded. “I am aware don’t worry.” She told her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 19 Jan - 22:17

Hermione nodded. "Otherwise he's doing well?" She asked, moving to sit up a little more and pointing at the screen as she squeezed Draco's hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 7:19

Draco took her hand gently he was almost vibrating because the dragon was very excited to know that their son would be joining them soon. However he tensed as he caught a familiar scent and it caused a deep growl to come from his chest. Soon the doors opened and Narcissa Malfoy walked in
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 7:49

Hermione sat up as she heard the doors open, moving to lean into Draco quite a bit, still clutching at his hand.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 7:52

“How are things progressing Madam?” She asked the midwife, she had ignored her son and daughter up until now but Draco snarled quietly in warning
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 7:54

Hermione squeezed his hand tightly again when she heard him.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 8:02

“Mrs Malfoy you know that I can’t discuss patients with anyone without their permission and judging from Mister Malfoys reaction, that permission has been denied.” Madam Pomfrey explained.

“Then I can’t help or give advice if I don’t know the conditions.” She reminded them sweetly. “Surely Draco does not wish to lose his wife or son from complications that I could possibly prevent.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 10:52

Hermione opened her mouth to say something but just as quickly closed it.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 12:20

Dracos was snarl wasn’t as quiet this time the dragon did not like the threat that hung in the air from that. “My wife will be fine, Aria has seen it.”

“No Aria saw blood and lots of it, she didn’t say that she saw either of them survive dragon.” Narcissa told him and it was enough to make the dragon back down.

“Do they survive?” Draco demanded rounding on his sister who had gone whiter than white. When she started to stammer something the dragon snapped. “Tell me!”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 13:10

Hearing Draco and his mum go back and forth and then the way that Draco snapped at his sister made Hermione frown deeply at him. "Draco Malfoy I need you to calm down.. please. Can't we all just have a sit and talk about this? Because Scorpious is going to be perfect and healthy and everything's going to be alright."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 14:16

Aria moved to slide slightly behind Ron her hand finding his. “I don’t know how it ends.” She told them. “All I see is blood all I hear is crying, I don’t know.”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 16:06

Ron took her hand and gave it a small squeeze, turning to wrap her in his arms.

"No, see.. I'm his mama and I know he's going to be alright. I can feel it. I know it." Hermione told them all insistently.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 16:12

O“I didn’t mean him.” Aria looked to her. “The cry I hear belongs to a baby, but I can’t hear you.”

“Some women aren’t made to carry the child of a Draconian.” Mrs Malfoy spoke. “I told you she would be no good to you Draco,” his mother told him. “Severe the bond now to stop her death from taking you too.” She pleaded with her son.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com/t473-harry-potter-the-story-that-never-happened-for-magical-fans-to-rp
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40