BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 17:29

Hermione narrowed her eyes at Narcissa. "If you are not here to congratulate us or help, get out. I won't have this negativity around here. We're going to be fine. All of us." Hermione didn't sound as firm as she had before and her grasp on Draco tightened but she meant what she was saying.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 17:37

If Hermione had tapped into their bond, she would have felt a lot of mixed emotions in Draco. He was angry at his sister for keeping this from him. He was angry with his mother for not helping the situation. He was panicking because their son was due any day. He and the Dragon were both hating themselves, they should have realised that this could have been the case, they should have realised that things were going too well, he should have known that something was going to happen to ruin the happiness. His dragon needed to get out of there, he needed to run and clear his head.

"If that is the case Mrs Malfoy, I will keep Hermione here under observation." Madam Pomfrey spoke up. "Mrs Malfoy and Mr Malfoy will be fine as will baby Malfoy."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 17:58

Hermione's grasp on Draco continued to tighten when he didn't say anything and she heard Madame Pomfrey say she wanted to keep her in the hospital wing. "Draco?.." she whispered.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 18:07

This time Draco voided all emotion as he looked to his wifewhen she said his name.

Narcissa looked between them and she seemed to be fighting a smirk. "If he's anything like his father, you die during childbirth, that baby will die by his hand." She reminded Hermione. "It's what you get for settling down with a beast."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 19:10

"Okay, you know what.. why are you even here, hm? I trusted you once and then you stabbed us in the back. Get out. Get out and leave us alone." Hermione's breathe hitched a little bit.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 19:14

Narcissa Malfoy simply nodded. "As you wish, but head my warning." She told them before she left.

When she was gone, Madam pomfrey looked to Hermione, she had heard the change in breathing. "Hermione, are you alright?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 19:18

"Why should I?! If you cared at all you'd be on our side doing everything you could to help.. not to scare us and make things worse," Hermione laid back, wrapping an arm around her stomach as her other hand was still clutching Draco's. "Why can't they just leave us alone? We're scared enough, can't they see that and they need to go and make it worse.."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 19:20

Draco moved to sit on the side of the bed, letting go of her hand to rest it on her cheek. "Listen to me, ignore what she says, if this goes bad I can help you." He told her. "But you would have to trust that I know what I'm doing."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 19:24

Her eyes closed as she tilted her head into his hand, her breathing returning to normal slowly. "You know that I trust you. I always have."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 19:25

He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "When the time comes, share strength with me, take as muh as you need to keep yourself alive."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 19:41

"What? How? We can-.. we can do that? It won't hurt you?"
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 19:42

"I wouldn't know, I only know how to do it, I've never actally done it before."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 19:44

She nodded very slowly. "I trust you but if we do that I need you to promise me that you'll let me know if it's harming you in anyway."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 19:48

He nodded. "Deal." He told her and after a few minutes he started to speak again. "I better get used to sleeping in a chair then." He told her with a soft smile.

Aria watched them before she gingerly walked over and she slid down to her knees before the pair of them. This was what the twins had been tught to do to ask for forgiveness. "Big brother, dear sister, please accepted my apologies, I beg for your forgiveness for the trouble I've caused."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 20:07

Hermione gave him a smile. "You're silly, you'll be doing no such thing but laying near me so you can rest well too." She told him, rubbing the thumb over his knuckles. At seeing Aria she waved a hand at her and reached to tug her up off the floor. "There will be none of that with me. You haven't caused any trouble, you help us more than anyone."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 20:13

"But I kept it from you." She whispered looking up to her.

Draco watched them, he didn't say anything just yet.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 21:35

"To protect me, right? Because you didn't want to scare me?" Hermione was guessing but she had a strong sense she was correct.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 21:40

She nodded.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 21:42

"It's okay, We have a plan of action now and everything is going to be okay."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 21:49

He nodded. "We do."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 21:58

"There's nothing to forgive, I'm here and Scorpius is here. We all are. Someone needs to let the others know though that I'll be staying here until he's born.. and make sure my parents are okay, please."

Ron laughed. "Hermione, relax. We'll take care of it."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 22:00

"Ron and I will go and do that now...You rest." Aria told her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 23:20

"That would be great. Thank you."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 23:21

Aria looked to Ron and they left the Hospitla Wing.

When they were gone Draco moved to sit in the chair beside her bed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sat 20 Jan - 23:32

Ron took hold of her hand as they left.

Hermione settled down into the bed even more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next