BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sat 20 Jan - 23:37

Aria held his hand

He looked to her. “Are you okay love?”
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 0:18

Ron rubbed her hand.

"I am. Other than my back pain I'm good."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 0:20

“Would you like a massage?” He askedĀ 
___

Aria smiled softly at him
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 0:24

"Please?" She nodded.

----
He leaned over to kiss the side of her head.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 0:26

“Hmm, stand up my love.” He told her as he got to his feet offering her his hand.
______

She smiled softly moving to kiss his lips gently
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 0:48

She reached for his hand and slowly moved to sit up and then get to her feet.

---
Ron grinned at her.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 0:53

He brought her to the edge of the bed placing her hands on the footboard to lean her forward to access her back as he pushed the back of her shirt up. “Tell me where it hurts the most. He whispered as he gently caressed her back
______

She smiled at his grin
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 1:02

She moved and stood how he wanted her to, relaxing a fair amount as he began to rub her back. "Down lower," she reached around as best she could to try to show him that the pain was really down low on her back.

---
"Are you sure that you're okay? You didn't get looked at by Madame Pomfrey."
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 1:05

She nodded. “Don’t worry I feel okay.”
_____

He moved when she asked finding her spot with her guidance. “How’s this? My sexy wife.” He growled the last bit into he ear
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 1:58

"If you don't, you'll say something?"

----
A very soft gaspy moan slipped past her lips when his hands found the exact spot. "Draco..." she barely nodded.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 11:38

She nodded. “Of course.”
___

He smiled softly and he continued his massages of her back quickly using his wand to draw the curtains around them and add a silencing charm before he continued occassionally pressing kisses to or nuzzling her neck
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 12:42

He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

---
"Draco.." A pleasurable moan fell past her lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 12:43

“It’s been a while since I’ve had you at my mercy my wife.” He whispered against her mark as he continued his massage.
____

She smiled moving to press a kisss to her lips
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 13:05

Hermione could feel her cheeks growing warmer. "Mmm, I'm all yours," she hummed knowing the difference in the wording by now who was in front.

---
He kissed her back without hesitation.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 13:07

This time it was truly Draco the dragon was nervous to hurt her at this point with everything going on. “I love you.” He whispered to her as he continued his massage his other hand moving to her front in a teasing manner.
______

She kept the kiss moving a hand into his hair
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 13:18

Hermione knew, by the way he talked and his touch and how he greeted her, she knew. "I love you too, always." Both of them. A shiver ran through her this time and she shifted more towards his hand.

---
Ron turned slightly to wrap an arm around her waist and gently pull her into his chest.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 13:50

She moved as close as he wanted keeping the kiss
____

His other hand travelled up her front to her most sensitive areas deciding to pay them some attention as well especially as he knew how sensitive she was
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Sun 21 Jan - 14:25

His fingertips lightly grazed over her back as he kissed her.

---
She bit down on her bottom lip at his touch, another moan of his name slipping past his lips.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Sun 21 Jan - 14:43

She shivered slightly at his touch.
____

He smiled softly. “Tell me what you want my darling.” He whispered to her
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Jan - 0:35

"You. I want your touch, your kiss, I want to feel you.. I want everything," she whispered.

---
He kept the kiss for as long as she did.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Jan - 0:38

“You can have as much of that as you want.” He promised
____

She broke it after a while so that she could breathe
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Jan - 0:45

"All of you," she hummed.

---
He tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Jan - 0:48

She smiled softly
___

“Your wish is my command.” He told her before he delved his hand that was at her chest into her pants
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Mon 22 Jan - 0:51

"You're beautiful."

----
She moaned his name.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Mon 22 Jan - 0:56

He knew that he could t take this as far as he wanted because of the baby but he was happy to settle for giving her some relief as he continued to move his hand.
____

She blushed softly
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next