BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 3 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 17:04

"Im not your mom, I can't be. I didn't do anything you're all trying to me make me remember, im just me…" he whispered, obviously doubtin her own words as more and more memories flashed through her head.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:09

"The vampire that turns you will feed you there blood and then kill you - probably snap your neck - you'll wake up a few hours later and you'll have to feed within 24 hours so you fully transition, if you don't then you die. When you turn all of your emotions will be heightened, instead of liking someone you'll love them, instead of disliking them you'll hate them. You'll be stronger, faster and you'll be able to compel humans and resist most other vampires compulsion - other then my fathers, uncles and aunts."

---
"If you weren't her then the memories wouldn't be coming back too you." Astrid replied with a sigh, shaking her head, getting to her feet and moving to Kol's side.

"After you died, a few days after I found this in one of my pockets. Turns out I did manage to grab two of your rings when we ran from Hawaii," Klaus told her as he entered the room, putting. The engagement ring and Tatia's old daylight ring on the floor in front of her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 17:12

Tatia took the rings in her hand and rolled them over, fist tightening around them as she made a sudden choking noise and he head snapped up to look at Klaus. Within seconds she was off the floor and she bounded towards him an threw her arms around him in a tight hug. "I came back, I thought I wouldn't e able to but I came back." she whispered, sounding awed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 17:14

Trinity: You'll be there the whole time right? No matter what happens?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:17

Malvolio gave a nod, "Mhm," he hummed in confirmation.

----
Klaus hugged her tightly and tangled his fingers in her hair, kissing the side of her head and whispering, "M'sorry glad you remember."

Astrid smiled a bit as she watched.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 17:18

Trinity: How come I'll be able to compel people, can all vampires do that? she asked quietly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:21

"Yeah," He nodded. "Vampires can't compel other vampires but Original vampires can. Though Original vampires can't compel original vampires."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 17:23

"I missed you so much." She whispered, "I didnt think I'd ever be able to feel you again." she then broke away as Vanessa tugged on her shirt. "You've gotten so big." Tatia grinned as she bet down to pick Vanessa up and hug her just as tightly as Klaus. "I'm so sorry I wasn't properly around."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 17:23

Trinity: thought about this and nodded her head slowly That makes sense I guess. Is there anything else I'll be able to do? Things I shouldn't do...things I should watch out for or be afraid of?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:29

"Werewolf and hybrid bites." He shuddered, "Steer clear of an angry werewolf or hybrid. There bites kill us in a weak, not stake through the heart quick death more like die slowly and painful, Uncle Klaus' blood is the only known cure for them. I'll get Alisha to enchant a ring for you - she's my witch - the ring'll make it so you can go out in the daylight, if that's taken off you stick to the shadows and the dark, you go out into the sun and you'll burn to death and - from personal experience - it is horrible. Also vervain, you drain someone's that's on vervain and it burns, same with if it's spiked with drinks, you can't compel people on vervain or those who wear it. Then there's stakes, I don't need to tell you about them. Um, don't let anyone pull your heart out, that'd kill you too, obviously. Watch out for witches, not all of them are friendly and you p*ss one of and the entire coven will be after you."

---
Klaus watched with a small smile.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 17:31

Trinity: listened very quietly taking in everything he was saying to her, some of which she already knew. Nodding slowly she moved closer laying her head on his shoulder and taking his hand into hers I'll get to be with you though after right?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:34

"Course but no attempting to turn spiders into vampires, that was my thing and if you manage to do it - because you'll be able to turn people, I'll be upset because I tried for months and the longest one lasted a day. He was a trantula called Fred." Malvolio nodded.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 17:35

"Don't leave again mommy." Vanessa begged as she held on tightly.

"I won't, I promise, mommas here to stay baby." Tatia assured as she kissed the top of her head, shifting to hold her with one arm as she held out the other for Astrid.

----

Where are you? Rebekah's text me to let me know you wanted to turn someone. I got a friend from Elijahs line to donate blood for the cause. Violet text Malvolio.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:37

With Trin explaining stuff to her, she's still deciding if she wants to or not. I've told her if she doesn't then it'll be it for me and her. Malvolio text back.

---
"You better be," Astrid whispered quietly, moving to wrap her arms around Tatia.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 17:39

Trinity: Turn spiders? she asked with a small laugh You've seriously done that?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 17:43

Well let me know where you are if you need the blood then.

-----

"I am, I'm not going anywhere." Tatia assured, hugging her tight and kissing her head. "But you on the other hand..." she gently pushed Astrid towards Kol and whispered in her ear. "I've been watching you both for five years Asa, and I've eventually decided I approve. Go for it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:46

"I wanted a spider army," He shrugged with a quiet laugh, "I was hoping for it to overshadow Uncle Klaus' attempt at a hybrid army but no, like I said, Fred only last a day before he died so it didnt work. Anyway, are you going to want to turn, cause Violet has got a friend from Uncle Elijah's bloodline that's willing to donate blood to turn you." he told her before texting Violet back; Will text you as soon as I know.

---
Astrid laughed quietly at that, lowering her gaze down onto the ground as her cheeks turned bright red, replying quietly in denial, "I don't know what you're going on about,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 17:49

Trinity: laughed quietly at that and then looked at him and smiled nodding her head slowly If it means getting to remain with you then yes I want to.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 17:49

"I have eyes honey. I saw everything. Including those very discreet looks you both give each other and those quick midnight kisses on new years." Tatia raised her eyebrows. "Don't worry, like I said, I approve."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 17:56

She said yeah she wants to be turned, Viol, we're in the house near the stream in the forest. The log house one that looks real posh and was up or sale a while ago - I compelled the guy selling it to give it to Trin so it's hers now. Malvolio text Violet before smiling brightly at Trinity and humming, "Good,"

-----
"Mm," Astrid hummed quietly, briefly glancing to Kol before looking away and telling Tatia quietly, "Tell him that then, I'm not making the first proper thing."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 18:01

I'll be there soon then.

----

Tatia nodded, carefully placing Vanessa on the floor as she walked to Kol and hugged him. "I'm sorry about the knee to the groin earlier," she laughed, to which Kol just cringed a bit and nodded as he hugged her back tightly. She then whispered something subtly in his ear, causing him to pale a little, eventually just nodding With a slight smile as Tatia kissed his cheek and pulled away.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 18:02

Trinity: slipped her arms around him hugging him tightly then
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva 12th April 2013, 18:04

"And now we don't have to hate each other sometimes because she's back," Astrid told Vanessa quietly as she crouched down in front of her, smiling.

---
Kay, knock on the door and I'll make Trin invite you in Smile Malvolio text back before looking at Trinity and hugging her back, "Violets coming over with the blood to turn you now, you'll have to invite her in though."

---
(( Will be slow and then poof for 30 minutes soon. Going out for a meal for my mums birthday and need to get ready. ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe 12th April 2013, 18:08

Trinity: T-that's fine. she nodded slowly snuggling more into his side You're not going to like change your mind about me or anything after are you?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix 12th April 2013, 18:09

Tatia pulled away from Kol then, walking back to Klaus. "Kol and Astrid are going to go head out into the garden with Vanessa for a little while so we can talk." she told him an watched as Kol walked out through the screen doors to the garden, with Vanessa skipping behind him as she dragged Astrid with her.

---

A few minutes later there where a knock at the door as Violet stood outside.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next