BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 4 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 18:12

Astrid followed Vanessa and Kol out.

"You given the okay for Astrid and Kol to be a couple?" Klaus guessed quietly when they were alone, sliding his arms around Taita and kissing her cheek gently.

----
"Course not," Malvolio nodded, getting to his feet and pulling her to hers, "You best go invite Violet in,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 18:17

Tatia nodded. "I've had five years to be pissed at him for crushing on my baby girl, I'm over it." she laughed as she relaxed into him, "I've missed this, so much. I could see you hurting every night and I hugged you, but I knew you couldn't feel it…"

----

"Your mother approves…" Kol laughed a little shakily. "All this time I haven't done a thing because I thought shed be on the other side waiting to castrate me if I did..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 18:17

Trinity: gave him a small smile then got to her feet and headed downstairs opening the door for Violet You can come inside. she told her quietly stepping out of her way
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 18:35

Malvolio followed Trinity down stairs and smiled brightly at his sister, "Het Viol,"

----
"Mm," Klaus hummed simply, nuzzling his face into her neck and whispering, "I've missed you so much.. Sorry I couldn't be happy like you asked."

----
Astrid just laughed quietly and smiled at him, "Chicken," she teased before leaning up and pressing her lips to his.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 18:36

Trinity: stepped out of the way her hand moving to slip into Mal's
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 18:41

Violet nodded a thanks and headed inside, smiling as she saw her brother. She wasn't wearing the brown contacts, so her almost white blue eyes looked normal, and her hair had been stripped of the black colour shed dyed it in Rio and now matched Malvolios own white blonde hair.

----

Kol snaked an arm around her waist to pull her closer, kissing her back with a grin.

----

"It killed me to see you the way you were, you should've listened to me you big idiot." she whispered affectionately. "But your my big idiot." she added, kissing his head

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 18:47

"Glad you got rid of that hair colour, it didn't suit you." Malvolio told his sister cheerfully.

---
Astrid smiled against his lips and closed her eyes, moving her hand up to rest on the side of his face, deepening the kiss a little bit.

----
Klaus just laughed quietly and pressed a deep, passionate kiss to her lips.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 18:52

Trinity: was silently staying right at his side still gripping his hand in hers
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 18:55

Tatia kissed him back, matching his kiss with a huge grin instantly as she moved her hands to his hair, tangling them there as she pressed herself closer to him.

----

Kol moved a hand to rest on the back of her head and covered her hand on his face with his own

---

"Ugh tell me about it. It looked awful wih my skin tone, though it was nice to not look almos identical to you, even just for a few hours." she teased

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 18:59

Malvolio just shook his head, "I think it was rather traumatic for you, actually. I should of taken a photo of your face when you first came out of the bathroom after dying your hair."

---
Klaus lifted her up and moved his head to kiss down her neck.

----
Astrid slowly pulled away after a few more moments of kissing him like that, pressing her forehead to his and whispering, "Been waiting a while to do that,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 19:01

Trinity: laid her head on his shoulder listening quietly but not saying anything
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 19:02

"I should've grown the balls to do it years ago." Kol hummed in return.

----

"Well at least I'm rid of it now, and it's back to its normal colour. I think I'd rather wear a wig than walk around with my hair that colour."

----

Tatia made a small noise of content as she wrapped her legs round his waist, shifting her neck to give him room.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 19:09

Malvolio just gave a nod before looking to Trinity and asking, "You sure now? Once you do this the one back out is dying, and if you choose not to you'll find someone else easily in the future."

----
Klaus kissed down her neck and the beginning of her collarbone before kissing back up to her lips.

----
"I could've made the first move too, that's acceptable nowadays, isn't it? It's both our faults we had to wait until my mother gave permission." Astrid replied with a quiet laugh.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 19:12

Trinity: lifted her head and looked him in the eye I said I wanted to do this.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 19:13

"I've missed this, you, so much." Tatia whispered before he got to her lips.

---

"Well now she has, and we can do this a lot more often hmm?" he chuckled.

---

Violet watched quietly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 19:26

"Whenever you want," She hummed quietly in confirmation, smiling gently at him and brushing her fingers through his hair before musing, "You still haven't danced with me, y'know. Since you're no longer not drinking ever I reckon I'll get you drunk tonight and then prove to you that I'm a better dancer then you."

---
"I have too," Klaus whispered.

----
Malvolio just gave a shrug, "If your sure," he replied before glancing to his sister.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 19:32

Violet reached into her bag and pulled out a water bottle half filled with blood, handing it over to Malvolio. "This is vampire blood, and this." she reached and passed him another. "Is human blood. For after."

----

"I slept next to you almost every single night when you decided to sleep in the bed again, and I've watched most of your lessons with Ness, you've done a great job with her by the way, I always knew you would." she added, pressing their foreheads together.

----

"I'm well trained when it comes to dancing, I assure you I'm better than you." he laughed

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 19:55

"If your that good you'd dance sober," She pointed out with a laugh, "You've seen me make a fool of myself plenty of times now when you've snuck up on me."

----
Malvolio smiled and took them off her, "Thanks Viol, considering your not find of Trin I'm surprising you're helping like this."

----
"So I had a ghost stalker," Klaus mused gently.

(( Gotta go eat, be back in a few hours )))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 19:58

Trinity: looked at Violet and gave her a soft smile Thank you. I know we're not friends at all or anything really but it does mean a lot that you're helping us. she whispered quietly but very sencerly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 20:02

"Mmmh, I told you Id watch over you. I keep bracing myself for the day you'd move on. I told myself that when you moved on I would, but you never did.

---
Violet nodded. "I'm warning you now though, you hurt my brother and you'll suffer for it."

---

"You forget I spent most of my time with Rebekah in the passing centuries. I know pretty much every dance out there, including the macarena and the dougie." he laughed

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 22:42

"Ah, but you refuse to do any dance what so ever sober," Astrid pointed out with a quiet laugh before pressing her lips to his once again, indulging in the fact that she could now.

---
Malvolio grimaced a bit at that, "No one ever hurts me Viol, I have emotions of a rock... Other then when I failed at making a spider army, that upset me but that doesn't count."

----
"I'm yours, always will be," Klaus replied.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 12 Apr - 22:46

Trinity: I haven't done anything to hurt him so far and I don't plan on it. I'm changing my whole life to be with him, why would I hurt him? she replied softly slipping her hand into Mal's
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 22:50

"And I'll always be yours, always have been." she assured with a smile, moving her arms to hug him tightly. She then moved to kiss gently behind his ear before nuzzling her face into his neck.

----

Kol smiled and kissed her back gently."

----

"Love ruins you, just remember that when your hearts in pieces." Violet quipped almost silently. "And immortality leaves a lot of people bored, you'll get bored of my brother and move on. The curse of eternity. Boredom."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 12 Apr - 22:55

"Or you'll turn into a grumpy and violent person like my sister," Malvolio added with a quiet laugh before telling Violet, "I can't remember how long you've been negative for, Viol,"

----
Astrid moved her hand to tangle her fingers in his hair.

-----
Klaus smiled and brushed his fingers through her hair before asking, "Should we spy on Astrid and Kol?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 12 Apr - 23:01

"Nope, we're going to stay here so I can make sure I'm not hallucinating." she mumbled, subltly moving a hand up his shirt to rest on his chest where his heart would be, eyes closing as she felt his heart beat.

----

"When I woke up with a thirst for blood after bein mad with fever for days, to go into the next room and find my mothers lifeless rotting body laying on her bed, dead from what had nearly killed me and the man whom I'd considered a father laying next to her with his throat torn out… Still need to smack Rebekah for that one actually."

---

Kol smiled as he gently moved to kiss her jaw an neck.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next