BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 11 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:02

"If you know something Nik then tell me." Tatia said sternly, looking at the looks between them both and sighing when Astrid headed upstairs.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 26 Jun - 23:06

"It isn't my place to tell you, Tat," Klaus sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:09

Tatia glared at him, before turning to Vanessa. "What's going on? Are you pregnant Ness?" she asked softly, sighing deeply when Vanessa just got up and walked to her room, slamming the door behind her. "Am I really that bad of a mother that both my daughters hate me and refuse to talk to me?!" she hissed, burying her face against her hands.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 26 Jun - 23:14

Klaus shook his head, "Vanessa's scared you'll hate her if you found out, Tat," he whispered, pulling her onto his  lap and kissing her neck gently.

---
(( Skip until Kol wakes up? )))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:16

"Found what out?!" Tatia exclaimed angrily. "What's going on Nik?! We don't keep secrets!"

---

Kol woke up around half an hour later, groaning as he came round.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 26 Jun - 23:20

"It's not my secret to tell, Tat. It's nothing you need to worry about, go and talk to Vanessa about it, okay? See if she'll tell you one to one." 

----
"Took you long enough, pretty boy," She whispered with a small smile, grabbing one of the bloodbags and putting it into Kol's hand gently, "Drink up and then lets go home…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:22

"Well she's clearly not going to tell me since she's ignored me twice when I've asked her. Now you tell me. We don't keep secrets Nik, and I'm not going to hate her, no matter what she's done."

---

Kol nodded and took the bag, drinking slowly as he asked; "What the hell happened?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 26 Jun - 23:27

"She got rid of a baby, Tat," Klaus sighed, "That's why the wolves turned on her, because it would of been a wolf, was the pack members child and there numbers were low. She didn't feel ready."

----
"Vanessa was Vanessa, mother was mother," She shrugged, reaching over to rub the base of his neck gently. "It doesn't matter, I'm done with them."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:29

Tatia sighed deeply at that, "Am I really that horrible she was scared I'd hate her?" she whispered. "I could never hate her, not for that... she must've been so scared and felt so alone..." she frowned.

--

"You can't say that, she's your mother Astrid."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 26 Jun - 23:39

Astrid just shook her head, "I just want to go home, okay? I'm tired and I'm hungry and I want to go home. The longer I'm in this house for the longer I have to tolerate Vanessa and I can't anymore, not after she brought up him, the rest of the things she said was just the normal rubbish and I could handle it but she went low and…"

----
"Go talk to her," Klaus suggested quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:43

"She brought your dad up again?" Kol sighed, wrapping an arm around her softly.

--

"She clearly doesn't want to talk to me... maybe you should go. She clearly trusts you enough with it."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Wed 26 Jun - 23:50

"Course she did, I'm used to that now though.  She brought up my child, sh-she said how he basically wasn't mine because I never even got to hold him… she accused me of f-forgetting about him." Astrid whispered, shaking her head a bit as she urged herself desperately not to cry. Feeling like that's all she'd done the past 24hours.

----
"No, Tat, you go up and see her. Or go up and see Astrid, you need to speak to the both of them one on one."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Wed 26 Jun - 23:54

"Astrid said she's through with me, said she doesn't want anything to do with me Nik." Tatia whispered, voice shaking slightly, "And Vanessa doesn't trust me enough to tell me she got rid of a baby.. Am I really that bad of a mother to them both? I've only ever tried to do my best for the both of them."

--

Kol sighed deeply at that, wrapping both arms around her and kissing the top of her head. "Of course he was yours, he was and he always will be."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 27 Jun - 0:04

"They're both dealing with their own things. Astrid had to shift last night, so she was probably upset by that and arguing with Vanessa just made it worse. Ness on the other hand is disappointed in herself and devastated her happiness didn't last. She's also still exhausted and just scared you'd be angry at her because of what happened with Mia's twin. Both of them need you right now, they just need you without the other one there where they won't be competing for attention and won't be too scared to show how upset they are." Klaus replied with a sigh, "If you want, go speak to Astrid before she leaves and I'll convince Ness to take to you while you're doing that."

----
"No he's not. He's long dead, and I never even got to tell him I loved him, or got to hold him or even get a proper look at him. He probably grew up hating my guts and feeling abandoned if he even knew I existed." She whispered shakily, wiping at her eyes when tears escaped them. "Just want to go home, Kol, lets go home…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Jun - 0:09

Kol just held her tightly. "He would've known you loved him, his father would've told him every day. You carried him and you had him, he will always, always be yours Astrid. He'll always be your baby."

---

Tatia was quiet for a few minutes before nodding and heading upstairs, waiting outside Astrids door.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 27 Jun - 0:18

Astrid just shook her head, resting her head on his shoulder silently then. Giving up with asking if they could go home, laughing humourlessly after a moment, voice shaking, "The stupid brat had the nerve to say you were only with me because I was easy to have around or something… Said it isn't that you don't want kids, it's that you don't want any with me and it's probably a good thing because the kid'd 'self-destruct' with a mother like me……"

----
Klaus followed her up the stairs and headed to Vanessa's room, knocking lightly on the door before opening it a little bit, "Ness?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Jun - 0:23

"Go away!" Vanessa shouted hoarsely, her pillow over her head muffling the noise as she spoke.

--

"I just don't want kids Astrid, it's not you." Kol sighed, hesitating a little before telling her; "Ollie wanted us to adopt a baby for years and I told her no, over and over again. I just don't want that kind of responsibility, I'm too selfish for kids, I see no point in having them when I'm immortal. I need not for my name to be passed down because I will never die." he kissed her cheek. "Any child would be lucky to have you for a mother though." he murmured, before moving away and leaving when Tatia came into the room and they exchanged brief glances.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 27 Jun - 0:30

Astrid just gulped when he moved away, hugging her knees to her chest to try and comfort herself. Just resting her forehead on her knees and closing her eyes tightly. 

----
Klaus sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, "It's okay, Ness," he soothed gently, trying to take the pillow from her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Jun - 0:33

"I said go away! Did you not hear me!" Vanessa clung to the pillow tightly, shaking as her body wracked with sobs. "Go away! Go away! Go away!"

--

"Astrid." Tatia sighed, sitting next to her on the bed. "Please don't give up on me, I'm sorry you feel like I've let you down, I really am..."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 27 Jun - 0:38

Klaus just sighed and slid his arms around her, forcing her to sit lap and just hugging her, "Sshh, it'll be okay, Ness. It'll be okay."

-----
"All you ever do anymore is fuss over Vanessa, and when it isn't Vanessa it's Mia or the twins."  Astrid whispered quietly, "And you stick up for her, you make out like I'm the one that causes all of the problems with Vanessa…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Jun - 0:45

"No!" Vanessa tried to wriggle away from him. "I don't want you,I don't want anyone! I don't need anyone!"

---

"Because I'm their mother too Astrid." Tatia sighed, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "They all need me, and me and Nik are the only ones they've got. You've had Kol for some time now, you've never said you needed me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 27 Jun - 0:51

"Sshh," Klaus soothed with a small sigh, smoothing her hair down gently, "Just calm down, Vanessa, just calm down

---
"Don't need you, not like everyone's making out. Not like some spoilt five year old brat. Just an hour once a fortnight with the whole cliche "How've you been doing?" thing without me getting screamed abuse at every time I set foot in this place, or for you to have to go off and do something else or for you to come to mine for once. It's not much, it's not hard." Astrid muttered.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Jun - 0:57

"I don't need to calm down, I don't need to do anything! I'm an adult, I'm fine on my own I don't need you!" Vanessa continued to try and get away from him as she still shook, trying to convince herself more than him that she was okay on her own.

--

Tatia sighed at that and wrapped an arm around her. "I don't condone what's happened between you and Vanessa, Astrid. Not at all, and once she's gotten over what's happened I'll be telling her just how much I disapprove of what she's said, especially bringing up your baby...  She's just had to get rid of one herself, I think that was just her lashing out at you because of that, she didn't mean any of it..." she said softly. "You both need to stop picking at each other all the time... I know she does it too, and I'll be telling her that."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 27 Jun - 8:03

"She starts it! I defending myself! There is a huge difference…"

----
Klaus just sighed spftly and let her move away fr him then, not moving from where he was sat though.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 27 Jun - 11:56

"But you don't help it either Astrid. If you just brushed her words off instead of retaliating she wouldn't have any material to hurt you the next time round."

--

Vanessa curled up as small as she could then, mumbling incoherent things as she wrapped her arms around her waist and cried softly.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next