BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 37 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Aug - 23:39

Elijah had seemed to just disappear and his phone, car keys, everything he usually took with him were gone, what Kaida had said about hum self destructing was right, and he just decided to go.
_____

"I don't think she has anyone, she never spoke of her family."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 1 Aug - 23:40

Vanessa smiled a little that, subtly nodding at his words without even noticing. "I'm trying my best and I don't feel like it's enough. I'm terrified of everything that's going to happen with this baby, of losing her, of having her, of being a bad mum to her, of leaving her like mum left me," she whispered, before bursting into tears, "I'm terrified of disappointing you and mum and proving Astrid right, even though Nate already did that when he decided to spy on me, I'm terrified of being alone."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 1 Aug - 23:51

"Exactly." Jeremy whispered, "Now imagine the constant fear she must feel of you leaving her and being alone. Every time you side with Charlotte, who isn't fond of her - to the extent she called her body an 'it' - she must feel one step closer to being alone. She must of been excited at the beginning, to have people to rely on and then Elijah whom she was friends with killed her, and Charlotte began to be horrible. I think she's too stubborn to admit it, but I think the one with the biggest abandonment issues is Falin."

----
"You'll never be alone, never. You'll never disappoint me or your mother." Klaus whispered, smoothing her hair down gently, "I'll always, always be here for you Vanessa. You're my little girl, you'll always be my little girl and if I have to hold you every night while you cry until you sleep to help you get through this, like I did when your mother died, then I will. You tell me what I need to do to make this easier for you and I'll do it."

---–
More than you'll ever know…. Kaida added in a seperate text to him before putting her phone in her pocket and knocked on Tatia's door quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 1 Aug - 23:53

"Elijah and Charlotte both tried, but something happened, I don't know what but something did." He sighed. "I've got to go and meet Falin before she thinks I've gone to the beach without her, I'll see you both later." He went to where he was to meet Falin.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 1 Aug - 23:55

Vanessa just nodded a little at that, leaning into him a little more heavily, "Thank you daddy." she whispered.

---

Tatia came down the stairs at that and answered the door, "Come in Kaida." she gestured, moving aside so Kaida could come in.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 0:01

Falin slid her arms around him quietly when she saw him.

----
"Thanks," Kaida whispered quietly, entering the house and asking, "Where should I put my suitcase?"

----
"Don't thank me," Klaus sighed, kissing the top of her head. "Love you, Ness,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 0:04

He slid his arms around her. "Did you hear any of that?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 0:09

"I've set up a spare mattress in Ness' room, first on the left upstairs, you can go put it in there." Tatia said as she closed the door behind her.

--

"Love you too dad." Vanessa whispered, lifting a hand to wipe at her tears before closing her eyes.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 0:13

"My mother didn't know my dad was a triggered wolf, she found out when I was seven and she forced him to leave. I thought I was close to him, but he never got into contact again. When I triggered my curse, I was sixteen, after my first shift my mother screamed she hated me, that I was a monster and kicked me out. I was an only child, but since then I hear my mother hand two other kids and she pretends like I never exsisted and they get everything." Falin told him, ever so quietly, showing she had heard. Resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm nothing. I used to be something, to both of them, but now I'm not. Now I'm only something to you, only something to Vanessa and no matter how hard I try with everyone else now they hate me for some reason and I don't understand why I'm so unlikable. I just want to know what I do wrong."

----
Klaus just hugged her quietly then.

----
Kaida just nodded before heading up the stairs.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 0:17

Vanessa remained where she was for a few minutes before jumping slightly when there was a movement in her stomach. She smiled and moved her fathers hand so he could feel it.

--

Tatia watched her go up quietly.

((If you wanted to now, we could skip a few months until Ness goes into labour then we can do that plan with the infected pain killers you wanted to do?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 0:23

Elijah had gone back for his phone found found her texts, after reading them, he replied with one text: We promised to take each other for better for worst, this is definately on the worst side. I live you Kaida, so so much, but I deal with this in a different way to you, but my emotions were stopped when I had Charlotte turned. I'm sorry for this, and im sorry if you feel that I want you to go through this alone, but its not true, and you already know that. Stay with ny brother as long as it makes you happy, if you need anything text me and i will bring them over. I love you. Elijah.
______

"I don't know either....Come on, lets go to the beach and have some fun."

Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 0:31

"I finally tell you and you change the subject," Falin whispered with a humourless laugh, "Can't you say something I already know? Even if it's just that none of it matters because you love me? I like hearing it because you're the only one who ever says that to me anymore."

---
Kaida just shook her head and threw her phone onto the mattress before heading down the stairs to Tatia.

---
(( Um sure, Vamp can we skip too? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 0:35

A few months later, Vanessa was curled up on the couch at Nate's flat with him, head resting on his lap as she watched a movie. "Holly." she whispered. "I think we should call her Holly." she said, looking up at him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 0:40

"I thought you liked Rose,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 0:41

((yeah sure you post first?))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 0:43

"We can use Rose as a middle name." Vanessa hummed, before suddenly gritting her teeth and pressing her hand to her stomach.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:00

Nate just nodded before frowning and asking, "What's wrong?"

----
Kaida was sat in the Grill, drinking quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:05

"I don't know." Vanessa frowned, wincing a little and gasping quietly. "Contraction I think."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:06

Nate just nodded, getting to his feet and carrying her into the car to bring her to the hospital. "I'll phone you father once we get to the hospital, yeah?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:11

Vanessa just nodded a little at that, grabbing his hand tightly. "Nate I'm scared." She whispered.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:13

"Don't be, it'll be okay." Nate whispered, driving her towards the hospital.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:19

((Gonna skip))

A few hours later, around halfway through the birth - when the painkillers spiked with vervain and wooden splinters were administered to her - Vanessa had broken both Nate's and her fathers hands that she had been holding, and let out a particularly pained scream, before she suddenly started to cough up blood and it started dripping from her nose as her skin greyed and began veining. A few seconds later Vanessa dropped down onto the pillows, completely limp, the vervain having knocked her out and stopped her breathing. As soon as that had happened, Klaus, Tatia and Nate had been forced from the room as doctors and nurses sprang into a panicked action. A half hour later or so, the baby girl was rushed out of the room in an incubator, into another secure room which wouldn't allow anybody inside without Vanessa's permission, which she obviously couldn't give at the moment.

Now, over three hours later, Tatia was sat outside the room Vanessa was in, curled up to Klaus and trying her best not to start crying again,
like she had been previously out of panic for her daughter and granddaughter. She'd texted Falin and Astrid to let them know that Vanessa had gone into labour and now something was wrong, and she'd also text Leon, having become aware that Vanessa had grown fond of him over the past few months, and would probably want him to know. She'd also been texting and updating Rebekah, whom had come over a week earlier with property information of homes in Paris, and was now at home looking after Mia, the twins and Kira.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 2 Aug - 1:25

"They need to let us on to see Ness," Klaus hissed, getting to his feet and spying into the room. "She needs blood, they can't exactly help her. I hate doctors, I absolutely hate them. Completely and utterly. We should kill them, Tat," He muttered, clearly panicking.

Nate was having an argument with a nurse just outside the room the baby was being kept. Iritated that he wasn't aloud to see his own child.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 2 Aug - 1:29

"They can't keep us out forever, I'm sure they'll let us in to see her soon." Tatia whispered, standing up too and rubbing his arm to try and soothe him. "I just want to know what'd caused that, why she went like that..."

"Listen, I'm sorry I can't let you in, I understand you're upset and worried but we have no idea who you are. You claim to be the babies father but we just don't know that. As soon as her mother wakes up and gives you permission we can let you know how the baby is doing and let you in to see her. If you keep being this disruptive we'll have to have security remove you." The nurse explained quietly, before going back into the room and locking the door behind her.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 2 Aug - 1:32

Elijah walked into the same place as Kaida and he walked over to the var, where Charlotte was working.

"Go over and speak to her Elijah, and if you think that you are getting drunk again then you can drop dead."

"Don't be a killjoy Charlotte." This cause him to get hit on the head.
______

Damon threw Falin her phone. "Text for you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next