BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 11 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 19:04

By then Tatia was busy dishing out English breakfasts for everyone, Kira practically bouncing in her seat as she waited, with Hope sleepily rubbing her eyes.

---

"Good. I thought I just dreamed you coming back, I was sad..." Holly frowned, before tucking her face into his neck. "Don't go back daddy, stay here and play games with me and we can go to the park and feed the ducks and then I can show you how good I'm doing with my home work, all the time instead of just some of the time..."

---

"I assume you're like that because I have trust issues, and you must just think I'm easy now that you've had me in bed." Vanessa said coldly. "I'll admit, you put on a good performance, but can you wait until you're outside before you laugh at how pathetic I am that all it took was a few drinks and soft words to get me right where you wanted."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 19:12

Leon frowned and shook his head, "I'll prove to you that I'm not like that," he promised, sliding his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck gently.

----
Nate let out a deep sigh and didn't say a word in response, just shaking his head a little bit in the negative and hugging his daughter.

----
"Go wait in the kitchen for food like the others, Henrik," Klaus yawned.

Henrik sighed before walking into the kitchen and sitting beside Hope. "Where's Mia?"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 19:18

Holly started crying at that, clutching to his shirt tightly and begging him not to leave her again.

--

Vanessa just shrugged him off, putting her cup in the sink. "So what exactly did you gain from last night, mm? Satisfaction of annoying my dad in someway, or was it not even that petty, me just being another girl?" she asked apathetically, trying not to show that she cared. "How exactly are you going to prove that to me, mm? Even if you're not just messing me around, I'm damaged. Pathetic, broken by all the paranoia and trust issues, I have a kid... I'm on the stay away list that most guys have programmed into their heads."

--

"She stayed at your Uncle Finns last night." Tatia told them as she put a plate in front of him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 19:27

"Why?" He asked as he began to eat.

----
"I think you put all of your faith into a boy who didn't deserve your attention , and you've been badly effected by it but I wouldn't call you broken. No one is broken. As for your daughter, she doesn't phase me nor make me think less of you. It makes me think your stronger, to be able to raise her more or less alone. If you having a child bothered me, if my motive all along would of been to sleep with you then why would I still be here, hm? Why would I of even met you whilst you were pregnant. I care about you Vanessa, there is no alterior motive, I promise."

----
Nate sighed and just held her close, whispering quietly in her ear about how much she meant to him to try and calm her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 19:32

Vanessa turned round to look at him, eyes searching his face as she looked for any sign he was lying. After a few minutes she simply rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry..." she whispered.

--

"Because she hates me, pretty much like the rest of you." Tatia shrugged with a blank face, dishing out the rest of the food for everyone before heading upstairs.

Both Hope and Kira frowned at that, watching their mother go.

--

"You lie! You're lying! If I meant as much as you say I do you wouldn't leave me!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 19:38

Henrik tilted his head to the side with a frown, glancing to his sisters.

"On which I need to speak to you all about." Klaus frowned as he entered the room, pulling a chair up to the table and asking, "What has all the attitude towards your mother been about lately?"

----
"If your mother wasn't so stubborn I'd take you home with me, Holly. If my head was bitten off every time I did visit I'd visit for months on end. I'd use all my holiday leave in one large chunk and spend two whole months with you and lie and say I'm sick for the other times I visit."

----
"It's okay," Leon whispered, hugging her gently. "It's okay…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 19:47

"I just... I don't know how to trust people and believe them. Every time I hear men saying something to me my brain just processes it as lies. Its been five years and there hasn't been a single person since Nate because I can't do it... I'm sorry."

--

"She told me off and made me apologise to Henrik for telling him the truth." Hope grumbled.

--

"I'll make mummy be nice to you if you stay, I'll make her promise to be nice, I will, I really will!"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 19:56

"She wouldn't let me get a pet pig - said no to it. Even when I'm older." Henrik grumbled.

"Hope, she made you apologise because even if you believe it was true it wasn't a nice thing to say and it hurt your brothers feelings. Henrik, she said no because a pig is a ridiculous animal to have as a pet and besides when would you have time to look after it with your school work, spending time with your friends and practicing your guitar, hm?" Klaus replied before adding, "It's not on. Being horrible or rude to her isn't acceptable, in any circumstances, she's your mother and both myself and her have supplied you with everything you need, everything you could want. We're trying to raise you into considerate and happy people, not rude, nasty people that can't even respect there own mother. Now you two better march upstairs and apologise for what you have said to her, how you have treated her."

Henrik just shoved his spoon down into the cereal bowl and got to his feet, going up the stairs grumpily.

----
"You can," Leon assured softly, "I can be patient, we can take everything as slowly as you want to, Vanessa. I won't hurt you, if I ever hurt you I give you my permission to stake me or bite me depending on how much you were hurting."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 20:00

"What's the point, it's not going to make her any happier because she'll know we don't mean it and we're only doing it 'cause you said so." Hope frowned, before slamming her fork down on the table, making Kira jump, and storming upstairs to her parents room.

--

"Why? Why are you willing to wait? Why me? I've already told you, I'm broken and I don't think properly and I'm insecure and paranoid and I'm just some girl you met as an insecure stupid teenager,,,"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 20:08

"Mean it then, like you should!" Klaus called after her before sighing and glancing to Kira.

----
Henrik was lingering outside the door of their parents room, just listening. Too nervous to walk in first so waiting for Hope to first.

----
"I care about you, that's why." Leon replied gently.

----
"I can't, Holly," Nate sighed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 20:12

"I aint done nothin'." Kira shrugged talking around a mouthful of egg, before shoving some toast in her mouth. "Dunno what'cha talkin' about." she said around the bread.

--

Hope knocked on the door and went inside, where her mother was on the bed folding clothes.

"Dads making us say sorry, so, sorry." Hope said, not in the least bit genuine.

--

"Because I don't matter." Holly pulled away from him and got out of bed, grabbing her teddy before heading to go out of the room.

--

Vanessa just shook her head, not entirely believing him, but stayed resting against him anyway.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 20:20

"I know you haven't, but it's important you heard so you won't in the future. So you know it's unacceptable." Klaus replied.

----
Henrik wandered in after Hope, approaching his mother and hugging her. Whispering, much more genuinely than his sister, "I'm sorry. I still want a pig though…"

----
"No, Holly. If you didn't matter I wouldn't be here."

----
Leon sighed and ducked his head to press his lips to her neck gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 20:26

Kira nodded, spooning more food into her mouth.

---

Tatia just sighed and hugged her son back, not saying anything and just watching as Hope rolled her eyes and headed downstairs.

---

"You're only here because you have to be, because you're my dad." Holly sniffed. "You may as well go now, you'll only leave again sometime soon, like you always leave... like one time you'll leave and you wont ever come back..." she whispered, before heading downstairs.

---

Vanessa leaned her neck towards it subtly, giving him more room.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 20:32

Klaus watched her before glancing to Hope when she came down the stairs, "You need to buck your ideas up, Hope, you really do." he told her, frowning when he saw Holly coming down just behind her, "You okay, Holly?"

---
Henrik pulled back from the hug after a moment or so, not saying a word.

---
Leon soon pulled away, keeping it brief.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 20:37

"Daddy's gonna leave again." Holly mumbled, before bursting into tears and dropping her teddy so she could use her hands to shield her face.

Hope just shrugged, sitting back down to eat her breakfast.

--

"I know I'm not the best mum in the world, but I try my best Hen, I really do..." Tatia whispered.

--

Vanessa stayed where she was, leaning into him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 20:42

Alec: Might be a good idea, it'll give her time to get out and know some people as well without a kid at her side all the time.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 20:46

Henrik just gave a small nod before hugging her once again, not saying a word in response.

----
Klaus sighed softly, got to his feet and walked to Holly. Picking her up and hugging her gently, "Sshh, I know it hurts. I know. It'll be okay." he soothed, glancing up when Nate wandered down the stairs.

"I'm here for about two weeks, ask your grandpa or your mother to phone me if you want to see me Holly." Nate told her before leaving without another word.

----
Leon remained how he was too.

---
"Mm," Fleur hummed in agreement.

----
(( Tif, if it's alright with Pheonix should Mal and Trin get back together soon? ))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 20:50

((Uh that's alright with me if it's okay with Phoenix, I don't wanna cause a problem or anything...))

-----

Alec: laughed quietly Should I bring Brent along? There's a flight at eight tomorrow morning.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 20:52

((S'not really up to me, they're your characters.))

Holly hugged him back tightly, burying her face against his shoulder and wiping his eyes on him.

---

Tatia kissed the top of his head, rubbing his back down.

---

"I'm gonna go get changed," Vanessa told him, pulling away. "How about you go get your stuff from the hotel, bring it here?"

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 20:58

(( M'kay. New day then Tif, and post for Trin? ))

---
Leon nodded, "I'll be back soon," he replied before turning and leaving the house without another word, heading towards the hotel.

---
Klaus just held her close, bouncing her up and down gently as he smoothed her hair down.

----
Henrik was silent.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 21:03

((Sure.))

Trinity: had let Caleb take Matteo to the park for a few hours so now she was in her hotel room drying her hair having just stepped out of a hot shower

------

Caleb and Matteo: were in the park feeding ducks at the pond

-----

Alec and Brent: just arrived at the hotel and went to their rooms, Alec knocking on the door of Fleur's room
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 21:04

Vanessa watched him go, before going upstairs and getting herself ready.

---

"I don't want him to go again..." Holly cried.

---

"Go back and eat your breakfast, I'll see you down there soon." Tatia told him.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 21:17

"He's going to, darling, he's selfish like that." Klaus told her with a small sigh. "Unfortunately your father is a very selfish and insensitive person."

---
"Sure?"

----
Leon entered again about fifteen minutes later.

----
Would you like to meet up for drinks? Where I saw you yesterday? Malvolio text Trinity.

----
Fleur opened the door, throwing her arms around Alec when she saw him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 21:20

Tatia nodded, "I'm sure."

---

"Why can't he stay? Can't you make him stay? Compel him to stay here for me?"

---

Vanessa was in the kitchen, all dressed and ready and now clearing up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 21:27

Alec: grinned wrapping her in his arms Hey there beautiful

------

Trinity: Yeah sure, uh about twenty minutes okay?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next