BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Vampire Diaries - Page 12 Empty Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 21:31

Henrik nodded before heading down the stairs and then into the music room, picking the guitar up and playing a song. Humming quietly as he did so.

---
Leon left his suitcase near the door and walked to Vanessa.

----
"If you want me to I could use the sire bond, but wouldn't that hurt more, darling? Knowing he's only here because he's being forced to stay. I don't think it'll make things any better."

----
Sure. Malvolio text back simply.

----
"Missed you," Fleur told him.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 21:35

"Just make it so he doesn't leave me any more. I don't want him to go, make him and mummy friends again so he wont leave..."

--

Vanessa smiled at him, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "Hey," she greeted.

--

Tatia stayed upstairs for quite a while, going through all the rooms and collecting the laundry up.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 21:39

Trinity: about twenty minutes later she slipping into the small restaurant sitting at the same table as the other day

-----

Alec: Missed you too, very much.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 21:46

"You gotten any better at pool?" Malvolio asked as he pushed a glass of alcohol towards her.

----
"Mm, even though we only haven't seen each other for like two days." Fleur laughed quietly.

----
"Okay," Klaus sighed, putting her down and whispering, "You have some food at the table, eat up and then I'll sort everything out, okay?"

----
Leon kissed her on the lips in return.

BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 21:49

Vanessa grinned and kissed him back. "You can put your stuff in my room, or well, our room now, I guess."

--

Holly nodded, bending down and picking up her teddy before heading to the table where her plate was filled out and started eating.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 21:51

Alec: Two days is very very long time he whispered in reply kissing down her neck

-----

Trinity: Probably not. I haven't had much practice lately. she admitted sipping at the drink
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 21:58

Fleur laughed quietly, leaning her head back so he had more room.

---
Malvolio just gave a nod in response, downing half of his drink before asking, "Shall we have a game then? Like we used to."

----
Klaus watched her before heading up the stairs and into his and Tatia's room.

----
"You sure?" Leon asked.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 22:01

Alec: continued pressing light kisses along her neck and jaw even as he backed into the room pushing the door shut with his foot

-----

Trinity: Yeah why not. she agreed smiling slight to herself as she got to her feet
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 22:02

"Yeah," Vanessa nodded, "Yeah. There's no point you staying in a hotel now you're planning on staying here, or well I hope you are anyway. And there's no point you sleeping in the spare room either, since I guess we're kinda together now?" she said with a little uncertainty. "If you want, of course..."

--

Tatia was flitting in between the rooms, cleaning things out and collecting laundry. She had a basket at her waist that she was using to carry it all.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 22:07

Malvolio downed the last half of his drinks before heading towards the pool tables.

---
Fleur made a small noise of content, lifting her legs to wrap around his waist so he was carrying her.

----
"You okay?" Klaus asked, watching her.

----
Leon laughed a bit at that and gave a nod, "I think that'd be nice, yes,"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 22:09

Vanessa smiled, starting to dry up the things on the draining board. "I'm sure you'll find more than enough room in my wardrobes and drawers."

---

Tatia nodded. "Perfect." she lied, heading into Holly's room and making the bed.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 22:12

Trinity: drank some more from her glass before she followed him

-----

Alec: held her up carrying her into the bedroom and setting her on the bed kissing back to her lips
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 22:15

Malvolio passed her a cue quietly before setting up all of the balls. "You can break,"

----
Fleur pulled him down beside her, pushing him onto her back and laying on too of him as she kissed him passionately.

----
"Don't lie to me." Klaus frowned, following her quietly.

----
"I thought girls were suppose to have jungles of clothes and shoes?" Leon laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 22:17

"What else do you want me to say?" Tatia shrugged, clearly just pulling into herself more and more as she opened the curtains in the room and opened the window to let a little bit of air in, before heading back out and downstairs into the laundry room.

--

"I just had a clear out." Vanessa shrugged with a smile.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 22:20

Alec: held her firmly against him as he matched her kiss

-----

Trinity: smiled warmly taking the cue and setting herself up the break which she did just as he'd taught her years before
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 22:22

"Tell me what's on your mind, you say we don't talk as much then talk now Tat." Klaus frowned, grabbing her hand and pulling her to him.

---
"Mm, how convinent for me then," Leon smiled before heading into what was now his and Vanessa's room with his suitcase.

----
Malvolio watched her quietly.

----
Fleur moved her hand down to unbutton his shirt, pulling it off him as they kissed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 22:24

Trinity: you're go. she stepped back as she'd finished her turn

-----

Alec: smiled up at her slipping his hand under her shirt running his fingers over her stomach
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 22:29

"And what's talking going to achieve? you've tried talking to the kids and its made a blind bit of difference." Tatia shrugged, pulling her hand away from him. "My kids all resent me for some reason or another. Astrid always has really, for the way I view her father, for not wanting him back, for getting him killed a second time, for spending time with Vanessa that she thinks should've been spent with her. Vanessa resents me for not giving her enough freedom as a child, for leaving her, dying on her, for not being what she expected when I did come back. Mia hates me for giving her rules and being strict with her, for supposedly treating her like Vanessa, she says she wants to run away because of me, to prove a point, and now she lives with her Uncle because she can't stand me. Hope and Henrik both resent me for silly little petty things and probably Kira hates me for something stupid too. My kids just don't like me. I'm the bad parent. In most families the kids differentiate between who they like, in ours it's just you. I'll deal with it. I'll cope, I'm fine." she told him, barely managing to keep her voice straight as she moved back into their bedroom to sit on the bed.

--

Vanessa watched him go up before finishing cleaning the kitchen and heading back into the living room.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 22:36

Malvolio took his go quietly, turning to her when it was her go and poking her with the pool cue playfully.

---
Fleur leant towards his touch with a content noise.

---
Klaus sighed and shook his head, sitting himself down on the bed beside her. "None of that is true, Astrid loves you, your the only parent she has that's still alive and if her father cared about her so much he wouldn't of came when he was given a second chance and forced me to kill him. Vanessa loves you, all of that is in the past now - she'd be devastated if you died again. As for the younger ones, they're just taking you for granted because you've always been there. They all love you though. Every single one of them."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 22:42

"Adam brought Astrid up though, just like you did with Vanessa. They both hate me for leaving, and all the other reasons." Tatia bit out, her voice breaking slightly. "I wanted a big family so I'd be surrounded by people that I could love, and who'd love me, because I never had that. And that just backfired on me, because they all hate me for some reason or another. Sometimes I look at them, look at the way you raised Vanessa, the way Adam raised Astrid and I can't help thinking they'd be better off without me."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 22:43

Trinity: jumped away startled turning to face him with a sweet laugh, taking her turn she tapped his arm with her cue

------

Alec: Love you he murmured against her lips
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 22:50

Klaus shook his head and pulled her into his arms, "No, love. Don't say things like that. Don't you dare." he whispered, "You mean so, so much to all of them. To Vanessa, to Astrid, to Mia, Henrik, Hope and Kira. They all love you, unconditionally. They'd be devastated if you died, absolutely devastated."

----
"I love you too," Fleur hummed against his lips.

----
Malvolio laughed, lowering his head and whispering, "Take your go Trin." before kissing her ear gently.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 15 Aug - 22:54

"They'd be devastated if you died, they all love you so much. I'm just the annoying parent who tells them what to do and punishes them and the one they hate." Tatia shook her head, wiping at her eyes to brush the tears away. "You brought Vanessa up so well, you could do the same with the others. They'd be happier." she added in a whisper.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 15 Aug - 22:55

Trinity: shivered slightly her breath stopping a moment, turning to look at him over her shoulder W-what was that for?..

-----

Alec: grinned looking up at her
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 15 Aug - 23:01

Malvolio just shrugged in response.

----
Fleur smiled, pressing herself against him before kissing his lips once again.

----
"No, no they wouldn't." Klaus sighed, pulling her onto his lap and hugging her. "They'd be twice as miserable as I would be. I could just about keep it together and calm Vanessa down but she was never truly happy, I wouldn't be able to comfort them all. You mean so much, love, stop talking like this. Stop talking like your gong to go out later and get yourself killed."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next