BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 17:03

"Draco told me to keep it quiet, so I did."
____

Mrs Weasley watched her for a few minutes before she left.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 19 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 17:06

Hermione: fought the edge to scream and cry rather just sitting there where she was

------

Ron: sighed deeply
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 17:08

Aria left them to it and she walked into the kitchen, not noticing Hermione as she got a drink of water. "So he got the letter to you?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 17:09

Hermione: Mrs. Weasley had it... she muttered softly You knew Aria...you knew I'd lose him and you didn't say anything...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 17:19

"I was under the assumption that my brother had told you."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 17:21

Hermione: No. I knew nothing...didn't even know he was one of them again until Cissy told me a few days ago. I even begged him to tell me not to go back to school... I'm lost without him now Aria...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 17:35

"So am I."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 17:59

Hermione: I- ... I'm sorry Aria.. I.. she sniffled and reached out for her friend
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 18:04

She walked to her and she hugged her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 18:47

Hermione: hugged her silently
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 18:48

"I'm going to say two wordsto you Hermione, and you can work out what it means ok?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 19:16

Hermione: just looked at her waiting for her to continue
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 19:18

"Time Turner."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 19:40

Hermione: Time Turner... go back in time and save him? she asked quietly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 19:41

"No, go back and stop him."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 19:51

Hermione: I tried to stop him, you pulled me out of the way. What am I supposed to do? Keep an eye on him every moment and don't let him return to them? Just tell me Aria, tell and I'll do it, I'll do anything to keep my Drac safe with us.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 20:29

"No, we stop him from going after us to the Manor in the first place."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 20:39

Hermione: And just how would I do that when I don't know where he was when he took off? I'd have to follow him and not return to Hogwarts.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 20:41

"Hermione, you're looking at a seer." She reminded her. "I saw it."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 20:53

Hermione: I know but I need to know what to do before I do it... I can't see myself if I go back and such I could mess everything up.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 20:57

"The only person who will see you is Draco." Aria told her, and she told her where to go and where she would need to be in order to stop Draco. "I can take you there, but you need to go back to that exact time."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 21:21

Hermione: Alright. I'll do anything to keep him from going and getting killed...we need him here.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 21:24

"I know." She lookedaround. "Where is your time turner anyway?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 21:34

Hermione: Hidden. she whispered I'll get it she rushed off into the manor and up to her room where she had it hidden amongst other things with a concelment charm in a small bag inside a secret compartment in a trunk
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 21:39

Aria waited for her in the kitchen.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next