BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 21:50

Hermione: came down a few minutes later with it around her neck
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 20 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 22:02

She was twirling her hair around her fingers, looking out of the window, seeing something in the future.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 22:28

Hermione: Aria? she whispered laying a hand on her shoulder
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 22:29

She shook her head. "Sorry, Hollyhead Harpies won their match."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 22:37

Hermione: shrugged her shoulders Oh...well then shall we get on with it?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 22:39

"Yeah we should." She lookd at her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 22:48

Hermione: [b]placed the chain around both their necks before turning the time turned back[b] Here goes nothing...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 22:58

Aria nodded and she watched Hermione's hands.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 23:05

Hermione: stopped ok the exact time they needed to go back to
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 23:08

Aria had told her the time to go back to and she made them appear where Draco was after he disappeared from the Burow and he was actually sitting in his bedroom at Bellatrix's old place getting ready. "Distract him, I'll meet you back here soon." Aria told her as she left.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 23:14

Hermione: nodded right away and as soon as Aria was gone she walked over to Draco standing before him Where do you think you're going? You know I'm leaving and you won't even say goodbye?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 23:16

"You say it like I would get away with doing that." He told her playfully, sliding his arms around her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 23:19

Hermione: grinned softly sliding her own arms around him rather tightly Never ever Dray you know how much I need you.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 23:22

"I know and I promise I will never leave you, unless I have to." He told her as he kissed her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 23:32

Hermione: I like never much better. she whispered kissing him back deeply
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Thu 29 Aug - 23:34

He pulled her down onto his lap as he moved to sit on the bed. "So do I."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 29 Aug - 23:59

Hermione: straddled his waist pressing herself against him Then keep it that way, leave the deatheater a Draco
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 0:24

"I would if I could...But if I do stay here, what do I get in return?" He rested his hands gently on her waist.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 0:32

Hermione: All this she whispered pressing against him more suggestively as she kissed down his neck
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 0:55

"Well then I might just have to stay." He moved to kiss her lips as he moved a hand under her shirt. "You always look so sexy in your uniform Hermione." He told her.

((gotta go))
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 0:56

Hermione: bite her lip letting a soft sigh escape her lips
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 10:50

He leant up and kissed her neck as he undone her shirt.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 13:21

Hermione: sucked in a sharp breath tilting her head to the side, all she was thinking of was him and keeping him alive but at the back of her head she remembered that she was also waiting on Aria to return
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 13:22

Draco looked up at her. "What's the matter?"
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 13:44

Hermione: Nothing baby, I just love you so much.. she whispered softly turning her head to kiss him again
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next