BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 14:14

"And I love you to." He kissed her back.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP - Page 21 Empty Re: Harry Potter....The Story That Never Happened....For Magical Fans to RP

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 14:17

Hermione: Good. she hummed deepening the kiss again, her hands slipping up under his shirt
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 14:19

He held her against him as he moved to kiss the top of her chest.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 14:52

Hermione: hummed softly in content
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 15:57

He moved to kiss down her chest and he soon pinned her to the bed.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:05

Hermione: giggled looking up at him
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:09

"Can you stay a little longer?" He asked her as he kissed the most sensitive parts of her chest.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:17

Hermione: bit her lip slowly nodding her head and answered in a tiny whisper A-anything for you...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:19

"I'll keep reminding you of that." He kissed down her body.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:26

Hermione: Would you do anything for me? bites her lip looking down at him
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:29

"Of course I would." He told her, as he looked at her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:37

Hermione: Then don't go back to the deatheaters Drac, stay with me...please... she whispered quietly reaching out to trail her fingers along his cheek
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:41

"Hermione we've been through this." Draco told her. "I have to keep you and our daughter safe." He moved to lie beside her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:42

Hermione: We're safer with you at our side Draco, not with them. she whispered quietly rolling on her side to face her We need you, I need you.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:45

"What's this really about Hermione?" He asked her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:50

Hermione: You know what this is about Draco.. I don't want to lose you... she whispered softly wiping a tear off her cheek with the back of her hand
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:56

He pulled her closer. "Hey, come on don't cry, I'm never going to leave you Hermione."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 16:57

Hermione: buried her face in his neck her tears spilling down her cheek to soak his shirt, her grief of really knowing what would happen to him and having him there right now making it harder Y-yes I can...y-you know t-they'll kill you...d-don't go...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 16:59

Draco held her close.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 17:10

Hermione: tangled her fingers in the back of his shirt holding him tightly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 17:14

Aria soon knocked on the door.

"Come in." Draco told her and he kissed Hermione's forehead. "You had best go back to school, I will come and visit you tonight baby I promise."
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 17:23

Hermione: said nothing at all holding him even tighter for several long moments but lifted her eyes up just enough to see Aria and know if it was long enough and time to go back
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 17:26

She nodded.

Draco hugged her back. "You might want to do your shirt back up." Draco whispered to her.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 30 Aug - 17:29

Hermione: wiped a few tears away and pressed a deep kiss to his lips, her fingers working quickly between them to button her shirt I love you, never ever forget that, I'd do anything for you. You're mine and mine only for always. she whispered kissing him once more before slowly slipping off the bed and crossing the room to Aria I'll see you tonight just as you promised me.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire-Apprentice Fri 30 Aug - 17:38

He kissed her back. "I can't forget it when I have you to myself most of the time that you're home." He reminded her, and he watched her and Aria disappear.

Aria looked at her as they apppeard in a corridor back at the school. "Good to know that your distractions for my brother involve showing your bra Hermione." Aria told her playfully.
Vampire-Apprentice
Vampire-Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next