BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn College

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dawn College - Page 4 Empty Re: Dawn College

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 22 Aug - 17:49

((I haven't even seen season 2 or 3 lmao, but I know a fair amount about it all. I could do it this holiday - just waiting for the internet to be plugged back in so I can go on my laptop and type it up lol. I've also got another idea about demon trapping based off a series I read. I'm just good at procrastinating unfortunately.))

"Is she going to tell him?"
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

https://bestfruit4eva.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 Aug - 17:53

"Doubt it, while she was busy learning how to paint her nails in high school I was on the boys boxing team. Even just to wipe the smirk off of her face I'd punch her for it, god knows she's long long over due."

((I won't spoil it for you then, but Season two is my fave imo, if you wanted me to, I could write it up for you, you'd have to let me know what you wanted me to put though lol, and which series?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 22 Aug - 18:43

"Pretty unique sport to choose. Help much in a fight?"

((You can do it if you want. It was going to be anything spectacular anyway. Same sort of scenario as the series itself. And the series is literally called 'The Demon Trapper's Daughter'. Four books.))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 Aug - 18:47

"Against my brothers, yes. Two chipped teeth of Brett's and a broken collarbone and dislocated shoulder for Dominic and they never messed with me again. I've never tried it in an actual fight with someone else I don't know though, and I hope I never have to."

((Ah kay, I'll see if I can come up with anything, is there anything in particular you were/weren't going to put in it, magical species and events and stuff like that?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 22 Aug - 23:23

"Did you learn it for personal interest or because you thought you might need it later?"

((I had a vague idea, nothing huge. Just a generic town, werewolves etc. Other beasties if you want them lol. Don't have to be limited to whatever is in Teen Wolf))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 Aug - 23:31

"I was prompted, we all took up some form of physical hobby. Brett did Rugby, Dominic did boxing with me, Michaela and Raina did Gymnastics, Rhythmic and Artistic respectfully, and I think Asher took up some form of sport where you hit the ball with the bat, whether it was cricket or baseball or tennis I can't remember. Everyone else dropped theirs long before I did. Brett got married, his wife didn't want him messing his face up, Dom ended up getting caught using banned substances to boost his performances, Michaela grew bored of the tireless training hours, Ray sustained a knee injury during a dodgy vault, and well, Asher never stuck to anything..." Maria suddenly frowned, "We don't even know where he is at the moment, he was supposed to be at that school with you and Ray, but after a few months he dropped out and disappeared off the radar... weird. But he had his powers stripped when he was fifteen so he's not that important to my dad." she shrugged.

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Thu 22 Aug - 23:51

"I was taught fencing at a young age?" Jace offered with a quiet laugh. "Sage was a freaking bar fighter and Jacob couldn't get close to anyone without accidentally skinning them alive anyway. I think he ended up caving as his hobby. Sage just flipped us all the middle finger and did goodness knows what. I didn't have time to do anything shortly after I turned fifteen. Too much responsibility to be given, learnt."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Thu 22 Aug - 23:57

"Ah fencing the sport that just screams 'Look at me, I have money and I don't want my kids to be hurt doing real sports so I get them padded up and equip them with a barely sharp foil to barely poke each other with." Maria snickered. "Did your sister learn to ride horseback with her legs to one side too?" she added with a small laugh. "Apparently Michaela suggested we do that when we were about three, said that it was what ladies do. Apparently I asked 'Do ladies do this?' before kicking her off."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 11:30

"Sage did have a horse, but she asked one of the animalspeakers to train it for her. Now it bites everyone but her. Took a chunk out of the stable master once."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 13:03

"And they still have hold of it? I I'd have pulled a stunt like that the horse would've been shot in front of me."

((Have you read the GoT/ASOIAF series?))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 17:20

((I have no idea what those letters even stand for so no, I can't say I have lol.))

"You pay half a million for good breeding, you don't want to kill the horse." Jace shrugged. "Father found it amusing. Mother liked to send new stablehands to it and see how they reacted."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 17:30

((It's the books Game of Thrones was adapted from, never mind lol))

"Little expensive for a horse in my fathers opinion, best send that kind of money on animals that are illegal to own as pets to everyone but the people that have that kind of money. I don't suppose you saw Erebus and Hades through the tint in the windows in that back of my dad's car, mm? Black tigers - black stripes, grey fur. Luck with breeding he says, like anyone actually believes that."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 18:22

((Well, I'm over halfway through the first Game of Thrones novel. Four hundred and so of seven-eighty. So I suppose I do know it. I just didn't know the acronym. So far, many have died.))

"He's lucky they're sane. To get perfect colouring involves a helluva lot of inbreeding."

Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 18:29

"I don't think it was breeding at all. I would, if not for the eyes. Hades has pure black ones, completely blind and Erebus dark red. That's magic. Dark, sacrificing things over an alter kinda dark magic. He can claim it's breeding all he wants. I dont believe it."

((Don't get attached to anyone, the author prides himself in his series being unpredictable, that his books are unlike the other stories of the genre because you never know who's gonna die lol.))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 19:36

"Power that requires live sacrifice was outlawed many, many years ago. Demonic possession and the two go closely hand in hand. He's either very arrogant in his power to control, very foolish, or had someone take the risk for him. All for two cats." Jace didn't sound very impressed or happy about that.

((I'm not getting attached to anyone, my step brother has seen the series up until the most recent episode. He warned me not to get attached either. You literally turn the page and then there's dead people. Was worried Bran might die though, at first, when he was pushed.))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 19:43

"Well that's what you get with this family. Dark, twisted, all just for impressive looks and control. My grandmother - my dad's mom - taught Ray and Brett how to do basic stuff from the old creepy books written in Latin and Aramaic, the rest of us never picked it up. They managed to bring a dead kitten back once, my mother caught them doing it and completely flipped her top, never saw grammy after that, I think she had the kitten drowned too..."

((Well as far as I've read he hasn't died just yet :') And the TV series is quite accurate with the books, a little changed, but otherwise good))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 19:57

"Your family is a disaster waiting to happen. For all the practices that are allegedly dabbled in, there isn't so much as a ripple to show for the black magic around the house. I don't know whether to be impressed or worried about who can do something like that. I don't suppose you know where the books came from, or where your grandmother went?"

((The only differences I know of are the ages and the person who survives at the beginning.))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 20:02

((Things with Dany and Khal Drogo are a little different in the beginning, that's all I can remember without actually rewatching lol))

"I don't know where they came from, but I know where they are. Ray still has them in her room back home, but since she doesn't know how to read Aramaic they're pretty much useless to her. As for my grandma, no idea, must've worried both my parents though because we're not allowed to talk about them."

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 20:16

((I've only seen two episodes. I'd rather read it first.))

"If it was a kitten that was brought back, it's always hard to tell if it's dark magic, voodoo or necromancy." Jace shrugged. "Some are always worse than others in certain situations. Voodoos the nicest in my opinion."
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 20:17

"Like I said, I could never pick it up, so I have no idea."

((I watched each season after I read the corresponding book they were based on ^^))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 20:37

"You should be glad about that. It isn't something you'd want to dig too deep into."

((I've only got the first book at the moment. Forgot to bring it on holiday with me >.<))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 20:39

"I don't know, at time's it seems pretty useful, especially at times like this. If we could resurrect that damn tiger of Raina's then we'd be sorted and she wouldn't be or whatever she is at the moment."

((I have them all on my kindle, made for great poolside reading when I went away :') ))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 20:44

((I have the .mobi files for the first three or four but I only realised this after I bought the paperback.))

"I could take a crack at it, if you had a silver or pewter bowl and a goat ready to sacrifice, human if you can find someone willing to die. Better results then." Jace offered it in such a bland voice it was hard to tell whether or not he was serious.
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Fri 23 Aug - 20:46

"And add you to the family that's a disaster waiting to happen?" Maria shook her head.

((I couldn't find the paper backs anywhere, so I caved and got the e books, I'm glad now I've learned the size of them, I probably wouldn't have found space on my shelf for them))

Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fruit-Pastilles Fri 23 Aug - 20:58

Jace gave her a tight smile. "I've had a long time to practise. Nothing makes you learn better than fear and fucked up situations."

((I'm not supposed to get books anymore because I've covered two shelves lmao. I still got it and about three others this holiday lol. I was given the kindle to avoid this. I'm actually on my third kindle))
Fruit-Pastilles
Fruit-Pastilles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next