BestFruit4eva
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

4 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 14:57

Ethan just shrugged a shoulder, "Someone needs to do it to get us moving… I need to check the food and things, figure out a rationing plan and things. God knows how long we'll be stuck out here."

Estelle just laughed.

Kayleigh shrugged

"How old're you?" Millie asked quietly.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/member.php?7092-BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe ) - Page 10 Empty Re: Lost At Sea ( Just for me and SpiritWolfe )

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 15:03

Zoey: I just did that actually. Based on the fact that there's ten of us and two being young children I'd say there's roughly enough to go around for about two or so days...

Dustin: leaned his head back on the boat with yawn

Carson: when nothing else was said his attention went back to rowing

Nikolai: Eight. How old are you?
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 15:12

"Seven,"  Millie replied quietly, glancing up at him and whispering softly, "You're old."

"Only two days?" Ethan frowned, shaking his head and muttering quietly, "That's not good. Not good at all."
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 15:16

Nikolai: Old? I'm only one year older then you though...

----

Zoey: Yes unless we all eat less often and cut the portions down more.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 15:22

" 'Xactly, so you're old."

"Think we should do that. Eat as little as we can, me and you can monitor how much people eat and how much they row. Make sure no one is sneaking food, no slacking on work load. It all needs to be fair." Ethan muttered.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 15:29

Zoey: Agreed but we have to keep in mind not to overwork them all, some seem quite young. she told him glancing at the little ones then Dustin and Keighley Oh I'm Zoey by the way.

-----

Nikolai: shook his head
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 15:33

"Whether they're young or not everyone has to pull there weight otherwise we won't make it. The little kids get out of it, luckily but they're the only ones." He replied, before whispering quietly, "M'Ethan."

Millie laughed.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 15:39

Zoey: gave a firm nod of her head I wasn't saying that I'm just saying everyone has their limits.

-----

Nikolai: Maybe my daddy's found help and they'll come get us soon...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 15:47

"Yeah… maybe." Millie whispered, looking up at him and asking, "Are you scared?"

"Which will need to be pushed and exceeded if we're all going to live." Ethan replied a little sharply in response, shaking his head.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 16:12

Nikolai: only shook his head looking out over the water then whispering softly to him No cause my daddy will know we need saving and he'll find us all.

-----

Zoey: That doesn't mean we should over do it though. There's eight of us to share the workload which isn't that bad if we continuously take turns.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 16:17

"Lets sort routers out then? Make everyone listen together and talk about rationing and things?" Ethan asked quietly.

"I hope your right…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 16:27

Zoey: Sounds like a good start. she agreed

-----

Nikolai: I am. You'll see.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 16:28

(( Shall we skip two days, maybe? To when it's the very very last of the food rationing?))
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 16:34

((M' Kay that or maybe even three to say that rationed it as far as possible?))
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 16:41

(( Sure xD )))

"That's it all," Ethan sighed, rummaging through the empty box where they had kept all of the food and drink, aswell as dry blankets. "From now on everyone'll just have to cope on what they've already eaten."

"There must be something," Kayleigh whispered with a frown.

Aladar just wrinkled his nose in iritation, dark circles under his eyes. Looking quite a bit of a mess really, the shock of going from getting everything he wanted at a click of the fingers to have nothing obviously having a big effect on him. 

Estelle just sighed and got to her feet, glancing around to try and spot land.

Millie was just sat down, staring at the sea.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 17:02

Zoey: let out a slow deep sigh and rubbed her eyes Who's go is it to row next?

Dustin: grumbled under his breath and took an oar from Zoey

Carson: cursed under his breath rubbing at his sore shoulder

Journey: sat in a corner of the boat hugging her knees slightly

Nikolai: yawned largely looking about Why hasn't my daddy come yet...h-he promised he'd always come if I ever needed him...
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 17:15

"Let me see your shoulder?" Estelle asked Carson gently, sitting herself down beside him after a moment and resting her hand on his upper arm.

Aladar wrapped his arms around Journey, turning his head to cough into his shoulder before resting his head on hers gently.

"Have the last bit I saved of this to keep yor mind off it." Kayleigh whispered, offering Nikolai her last bit of chocolate.

Millie just frowned.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 17:24

Carson: shifted a little bit beside her pulling his shirt over his head and turning sideways for her to see his shoulder which was and a bit swollen from an injury getting to the small boat a few days before

Zoey: sat herself beside Ethan Do you even think we're going the right way E?

Journey: was a little surprised by this..well actually a lot surprised but she welcomed it slowly sliding her own arms around him You getting a cold Dar?

Nikolai: took it from her and smiled softly taking a little bite and then breaking the rest in half holding a piece to her and tapping Millie wanting her to have the other piece
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 17:37

Ethan sighed deeply and shrugged a little bit, "I have no idea," he muttered, "M'not good with navigation and things. We keep going forward and we'll have to hit some sort of land eventually, right?"

"Mm, think so…" He muttered quietly, "Feel like s**t."

Estelle grimaced, whispering, "Don't row anymore, rest… I'll take over for you."

Kayleigh shook her head, "You two share it, bud," she whispered before sitting down beside Dustin.

Millie took the piece he offered her with a quiet thanks.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 17:50

Zoey: That would be logical yes. she agreed

Nikolai: frowned a little and just gave the other piece to Millie as well since she was youngest

Dustin: You're pretty good with kids, you have siblings or something? he asked Kayleigh when she sat down

Carson: Nah that wouldn't be right. I'll be fine by my next go...just need a little break is all.

Journey: Sleep then for awhile, try to rest. she whispered softly hesitantly raising her hand to rub his back soothingly
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Thu 19 Sep - 18:06

"A little brother," Kayleigh confirmed quietly with a small nod. "What about you?"

"Na… you have it." Millie told him quietly, adding lightly, "You ever have a pet and they went to see the angels? I reckon my mummy is there cause she woulda found me by now if she wasn't seeing them."

"Exactly," Ethan whispered.

"You're hurt though," Estelle whispered, resting her hand on his cheek and making him look at her. "Let me take over your rowing shifts until it feels a bit better, okay?"

"I need to row soon… can't sleep." Aladar mumbled.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Thu 19 Sep - 18:29

Carson: Yeah...uh three sisters and a brother...

Nikolai: nodded his head Had a doggy that went into the skies when I was smaller cause a car hurt him.

Journey: I'll switch turns with you then. Just nap Dar you look like hell she told him lightly

Zoey: looked out over the water squinting her eyes

Dustin: I'm fine though just tired.
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 2:06

"I never have had a pet… want one though." Millie whispered quietly in response.

Estelle just let out a deep sigh.

"Cool,"

Aladar just muttered a quiet, "Fine… only one turn of rowing though."

Ethan watched her.
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWolfe Fri 20 Sep - 8:18

((Will they be finding land or should something bad happen first like sharks or someone falling overboard or something?))

Nikolai: Maybe your mommy will get you one when you get back home. he told her trying to sound like he knew they'd all be going home soon

-----

Dustin: What? Fine if you want to you can, alright? he muttered sounding a bit frustrated by everything

----

Carson: M' yeah I suppose.

----

Journey: Deal, now get some rest. she whispered daringly reaching out and brushing a little of his hair off his forehead

----

Zoey: Eth what's that all the way out there? she whispered quietly to him pointing way out into the distance

(Could be anything you want it to be)
SpiritWolfe
SpiritWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  BestNameEva Fri 20 Sep - 12:12

(( Surprises surprises xD I have some drama planned ))
 ))

"Mm…" Aladar hummed, leaning towards her touch before nuzzling his face into her neck and using her as a pillow, soon falling asleep.

"If my mummy is home," She pointed out quietly, "She might not be."

Ethan followed her gaze and furrowed his eye brows, "Looks like a storm…"
BestNameEva
BestNameEva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next